Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigeria Vs Ghana Match Gets Live Broadcast On Gotv - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana Match Gets Live Broadcast On Gotv (3682 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Ghana Match Gets Live Broadcast On Gotv by preach93: 4:39am On Nov 05, 2014
GOtv subscribers in Uyo and other parts of Nigeria will have the opportunity to watch the live broadcast of the opening ceremony of the new Akwa Ibom Stadium. The ceremony will be televised live on channel 29 which will be open to GOtv subscribers on all bouquets from 3pm to 9pm local time, on Friday 7 November.

A key highlight of the event will be a friendly match between Super Eagles and the Black Stars of Ghana. This match will be aired live on SuperSport Select on GOtv and will also be available on channel 29.
Subscribers who tune in will also enjoy the on-pitch, pre-match performances from Nigeria’s Marvin crew and KCee of ‘Limpopo’ fame, among other Akwa Ibom music stars.
Congratulating the government and people of Akwa Ibom State on this auspicious occasion, Elizabeth Amkpa, general manager GOtv, noted that GOtv is a digital terrestrial television committed to entertaining Nigeria.
“GOtv subscribers in Nigeria will be able to watch the proceedings of the commissioning ceremony from the comfort of their homes in clear pictures and sound. GOtv’s mission is to meet the needs of television viewers in Nigeria; this event will be one of several special programmes which GOtv subscribers will enjoy,” she said.
GOtv is currently accessible in 26 Nigerian cities namely: Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Lagos, Enugu, Benin, Aba, Owerri, Kano, Kaduna, Onitsha, Asaba, Uyo, Abuja, Calabar, Osogbo, Ife, Ogbomoso, Akure, Oyo, Jos, Abeokuta, Ilesa, Ede, Iseyin, Makurdi and Ado-ekiti. http://www.maxigist.com/2014/11/live-broadcast-of-nigeria-vs-ghana.html
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Match Gets Live Broadcast On Gotv by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 05, 2014
i wil make sure i get my own decoder, bt does gotv pick supersport to watch epl or ucl
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Match Gets Live Broadcast On Gotv by seunlayi(m): 5:57am On Nov 05, 2014
this is useless when you failed to broadcast important matches involving the national team and now suddenly decided to broadcast just a friendly game. mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Match Gets Live Broadcast On Gotv by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2014
seunlayi:
this is useless when you failed to broadcast important matches involving the national team and now suddenly decided to broadcast just a friendly game. mtcheeeeeeew

But they broadcast the last qualifiers between Nigeria and Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Match Gets Live Broadcast On Gotv by acenazt: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
kaybiel2u:
i wil make sure i get my own decoder, bt does gotv pick supersport to watch epl or ucl
yep

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 / Check Out Neymar Halloween's Outfit / Names Of Arsenal Players Of Nigeria Descents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.