Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? (2505 Views)

Will Google Adsense Accept My Hausa Blog / In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. / Webmasters, What Is The Main Functions Of "site Map" On A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2014
Ok, I've been blogging for sometime now, I never wanted to place any ppc ad on my blog cos the ones(bidvertiser n addynamo) I tried at first were crappy.

But, due to the many positive reviews adsense is recieving I want to know if they accept a site/blog that's got mod contents like mod games.

I blog on Android apps, games(both mod n original) pc tips n internet tips in general.

what are the prerequisites before applying

and also would they accept a blog that has infolinks and chitika?

thanks in advance
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2014
henryobinna:
Ok, I've been blogging for sometime now, I never wanted to place any ppc ad on my blog cos the ones(bidvertiser n addynamo) I tried at first were crappy.

But, due to the many positive reviews adsense is recieving I want to know if they accept a site/blog that's got mod contents like mod games.

I blog on Android apps, games(both mod n original) pc tips n internet tips in general.

thanks in advance
ur url?
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2014
Khaynet:

ur url?
my signature
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Shollay20(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2014
I think that adsense will not accept gaming site, also they hate popunder and popup ads.....
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2014
henryobinna:
my signature
They should

nice blog by the way
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2014
Shollay20:
I think that adsense will accept gaming site, also they hate popunder and popup ads.....
would you mind explaining more about tha 'popunder'

as for popups that's why I disabled bidvertiser n addynamo very crappy
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Khaynet:

They should

nice blog by the way
thanks for tha complement.

and do you know if they would allow me use chitika and
what n what should I put in place?
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2014
henryobinna:
thanks for tha complement.

and do you know if they would allow me use chitika and
what n what should I put in place?
I dont use adsense
but I once read that your About us, contact us page should be in place
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2014
Khaynet:

I dont use adsense
but I once read that your About us, contact us page should be in place
ok ok ok..
I'll find out time to put up those pages
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Shollay20(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2014
henryobinna:
would you mind explaining more about tha 'popunder'

as for popups that's why I disabled bidvertiser n addynamo very crappy

But your site...is not fast in loading...what i mean by this word is that, i recently visit ur site is keep telling me page loading.....you too check it yourself, if google adsense want to visit yoursite, if this happened, they will this qualify ur site....hope i help....
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2014
henryobinna:
ok ok ok..
I'll find out time to put up those pages
wish you success
*thumbs up*
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2014
Shollay20:

But your site...is not fast in loading...what i mean by this word is that, i recently visit ur site is keep telling me page loading.....you too check it yourself, if google adsense want to visit yoursite, if this happened, they will this qualify ur site....hope i help....
eeermm.. I think your internet is kinda slow.

cos I just tested my site n it scored 80/100

anyway I'll look into that

thanks for your observation
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2014
Khaynet:

wish you success
*thumbs up*
thanks thanks...

papers are good you know wink
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2014
Shollay20:

and what browser do you use
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Shollay20(m): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2014
mozilla firefox
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2014
henryobinna:
thanks thanks...

papers are good you know wink
lol......of course
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2014
Shollay20:
mozilla firefox
ok, look into that.
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2014
Khaynet:

lol......of course
yep
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2014
after doing some research I've found out that they're never gonna accept my blog cos I post copg righted materials, As a result I'll stick to chitika and/or other adnetworks.

thanks to those who contributed here
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2014
henryobinna:

thanks in advance
You will get adsense approval as long as you have quality posts, About us Page, Contact us Page, Disclaimer, Privacy Policy and Good organic traffic. Make sure you have at least 40-50 posts on ur blog.. When you get approved, you should use adsense for games.. You can find that in the "other products" tab.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2014
Infohelp:

You will get adsense approval as long as you have quality posts, About us Page, Contact us Page, Disclaimer, Privacy Policy and Good organic traffic. Make sure you have at least 40-50 posts on ur blog.. When you get approved, you should use adsense for games.. You can find that in the "other products" tab.
ok thanks..
but I heard adsensw for games is only for gaming sites or to actuallu monetize a game.

cos what I do is post download of a game and write a little review.
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by fleps(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2014
henryobinna:
eeermm.. I think your internet is kinda slow.

cos I just tested my site n it scored 80/100

anyway I'll look into that

thanks for your observation

Sorry bro, your site aint that fast

It scores 55/100 on mobile and 63/100 on PC

http://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.legitstuffs.com%2F&tab=mobile
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by henryobinna(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2014
fleps:

Sorry bro, your site aint that fast

It scores 55/100 on mobile and 63/100 on PC

http://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.legitstuffs.com%2F&tab=mobile
ok thanks
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by bedfordng(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
you won't have to worry if you don't post crack tools and games on your site.if you have such then you have to find way to take it down.also, the world is going mobile.try and look for a responsive template that is mobile friendly.you need to make mobile users have a good experience with your site instead of leaving the site in full desktop even when visited with mobile phone, the images will suck up their data and reduce loading speed.if some one is using edge network, they will find it difficult accessing your site when on mobile, so you should either look for a responsive template or activate the blogger mobile template.don't leave it in full desktop, not cool
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2014
Your chances of Adsense Approval is below 0, do not take advices from these above replies, they know nothing, your sites contains everything adsense hates! visit my website http://naijazoom.com, though it's built under wapka (which is almost impossible to approve) i've posted a tutorial on how to get approved. you can comment your reason(s) for disapproval there and i'll help you get approved. i don't post help on nairaland when i have my own website thanks smiley
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Naijazoom:
Your chances of Adsense Approval is below 0, do not take advices from these above replies, they know nothing, your sites contains everything adsense hates! visit my website http://naijazoom.com, though it's built under wapka (which is almost impossible to approve) i've posted a tutorial on how to get approved. you can comment your reason(s) for disapproval there and i'll help you get approved. i don't post help on nairaland when i have my own website thanks smiley
nice site but you need a page border
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2014
Naijazoom:
thus this the best wapka site I have seen so far.... Nice compination of colors ... I bet u didn't create it yourself.
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2014
post=27773181:
thus this the best wapka site I have seen so far.... Nice *combination of colors ... I bet u didn't create it yourself.
ahahaha thanks bro, i don't brag anyway. you can follow me on FB, or send me a message then i'll add you. Tunerobrainz
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Naijazoom:
ahahaha thanks bro, i don't brag anyway. you can follow me on FB, or send me a message then i'll add you. Tunerobrainz
whatsap 08164412295
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
post=27773620:
whatsap 08164412295

Sorry, i'm not active on whatsapp.
Re: Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Naijazoom:

Sorry, i'm not active on whatsapp.
search me on Facebook then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Practical Adsense Tricks To Increase Earnings - Let's Start / Affordable! Get Your Business Online 4just N49,999 With 1yr Free Domain/hosting / Joomla / Drupal / Plain Online Template Wizard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.