Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android (58730 Views)

Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android / [tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Elemental(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
y4code:
Its not working for me I guess I don't know how to do the setting.
Same for me also. Seems like I just wasted my money in subscribing
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elemental:

Pls tell me how did u make it work for u

Follow the procedure as is on page 1... Ensure you set your proxy correctly 127.0.0.1:8080 on Firefox browser & IDM, launch ss, connect you MTN BIS subscribed sim using mtn default APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
That's all. Used it all through yesterday and still using it with 1000 BIS subscription...unlimited.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Abdomox: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
obosirow:
SS is back and blazing! wink cheesy cheesy

please how will I configure the browser to 127.0.0.1 and 8080?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Abdomox: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
obosirow:

Follow the procedure as is on page 1... Ensure you set your proxy correctly 127.0.0.1:8080 on Firefox browser & IDM, launch ss, connect you MTN BIS subscribed sim using mtn default APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
That's all. Used it all through yesterday and still using it with 1000 BIS subscription...unlimited.
how do I go abt the proxy setting?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Mickeywilliams(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
The config file on the site given is. Corrupted....I quite understand the procedures but what's missing is the settings for the vpn which is contaIned in the config file.
Would be greatly pleased if someone could help with the configuration settings...Thanks in anticipation...
Happy NEW YEAR
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by ifycent2: 7:16am On Jan 01, 2015
simple server is going off and on VIA PC TINZZZ

but Tweakvpn stil remains stable on pc %UNLIMITED IN DOWNLOADING AS WELL.... chk: http://ictvpn.net/index.php
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
ifycent2:
simple server is going off and on VIA PC TINZZZ

but Tweakvpn stil remains stable on pc %UNLIMITED IN DOWNLOADING AS WELL.... chk: http://ictvpn.net/index.php

SS is really very stable. Just makes you have a download on IDM to trigger the connectivity if regular browsing doesn't on fresh connection.
Need functioning OVPN config files.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by tohby2(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
obosirow:

SS is really very stable. Just makes you have a download on IDM to trigger the connectivity if regular browsing doesn't on fresh connection.
can u pls put me through on how I configure d ss ish and it download link
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by tohby2(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
Open vpn work for me but it only bbm that goes

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
tohby2:
can u pls put me through on how I configure d ss ish and it download link

Launch ss
Connect your MTN BIS on your PC
Launch Firefox &/or IDM with proxy configured with 127.0.0.1:8080
Start browsing / downloading.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by readone1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
i have issues importing the ovpn files please help

Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by tohby2(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
obosirow:

Launch ss
Connect your MTN BIS on your PC
Launch Firefox &/or IDM with proxy configured with 127.0.0.1:8080
Start browsing / downloading.
thnaks but deir is a problem my modem is currently at school but is their any way I can tether my andriod wifi on the system thanks once again
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
tohby2:
thnaks but deir is a problem my modem is currently at school but is their any way I can tether my andriod wifi on the system thanks once again

Just like you said, tether your android device, let your phone connect through your MTN BIS on phone with ss & Firefox/IDM running on your PC. The tethering device is acting just as the modem will except that this time its wireless.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by tohby2(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
obosirow:

Just like you said, tether your android device, let your phone connect through your MTN BIS on phone with ss & Firefox/IDM running on your PC. The tethering device is acting just as the modem will except that this time its wireless.
can u give me d setting for andriod thanks
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by udemzyudex(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
readone1:
i have issues importing the ovpn files please help

I'm having the same problem here... pls any solution to this?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by pcwhiz(m): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2015
udemzyudex:

I'm having the same problem here... pls any solution to this?
download openvpn for Android frm Google store not openvpn connect.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2015
tohby2:
can u give me d setting for andriod thanks

go to SETTINGS - WIRELESS & NETWORK SETTINGS - TETHERING & PORTABLE HOTSPOT - Click the checkbox beside PORTABLE WI-FI HOTSPOT.

Your android device is hot-spotting and you can connect your PC.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by tohby2(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2015
obosirow:

go to SETTINGS - WIRELESS & NETWORK SETTINGS - TETHERING & PORTABLE HOTSPOT - Click the checkbox beside PORTABLE WI-FI HOTSPOT.

Your android device is hot-spotting and you can connect your PC.
thanks
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by udemzyudex(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2015
pcwhiz:
download openvpn for Android frm Google store not openvpn connect.
OK thanks
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by morkaz(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
gbobson:
Hi readers! I love the good work that is been put to this site so i decided to give a step by step breakdown of how you can use this on pc and android devices, and without futher ado lets go straight to the point.

1. download and extract openvpn if you dont have it already on your device.
download link for mobile: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/39b0aff5
download link for PC: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/50efd65a
2. download and extract the mtn bis config file
download link : http://www.datafilehost.com/d/39b0aff5
2. subcribe for any bis plan
FOR PC
>>>install the opevpn software
>>>go to your local disc,open program files,open the openvpn folder and then the config folder
>>>copy and paste the mtn config files you downloaded into the config folder
>>>close it
>>>run as administrator
>>>you should see the icon in red color at the right corner of your task bar
>>>right click on it and you should see the config files you pasted
>>>select any of them and then click connect
>>>it disappears and that is all lolzzz

FOR ANDROID
>>>Install and open the openvpn apk above
>>>click on menu on your device and select the import option
>>>locate the mtn bis config file you downloaded
>>>import them one by one
>>>select your choice and then connect
>>>make sure you have winzip install on your phone to extract the files you downloaded.

ask any question you want here and i will reply when i can or meet me on my blog for prompt response.
it is unlimited and you dont have to buy any vouchers because openvpn is free.

enjoy!!!

DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF OPENVPN FOR PC HERE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9f5d5f95

how can I extract the folder to the root of your phone please.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by femora007(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
gbobson:
Hi readers! I love the good work that is been put to this site so i decided to give a step by step breakdown of how you can use this on pc and android devices, and without futher ado lets go straight to the point.

1. download and extract openvpn if you dont have it already on your device.
download link for mobile: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/39b0aff5
download link for PC: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/50efd65a
2. download and extract the mtn bis config file
download link : http://www.datafilehost.com/d/39b0aff5
2. subcribe for any bis plan
FOR PC
>>>install the opevpn software
>>>go to your local disc,open program files,open the openvpn folder and then the config folder
>>>copy and paste the mtn config files you downloaded into the config folder
>>>close it
>>>run as administrator
>>>you should see the icon in red color at the right corner of your task bar
>>>right click on it and you should see the config files you pasted
>>>select any of them and then click connect
>>>it disappears and that is all lolzzz

FOR ANDROID
>>>Install and open the openvpn apk above
>>>click on menu on your device and select the import option
>>>locate the mtn bis config file you downloaded
>>>import them one by one
>>>select your choice and then connect
>>>make sure you have winzip install on your phone to extract the files you downloaded.

ask any question you want here and i will reply when i can or meet me on my blog for prompt response.
it is unlimited and you dont have to buy any vouchers because openvpn is free.

enjoy!!!

DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF OPENVPN FOR PC HERE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9f5d5f95
what will b d username and password for pc and android?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2015
extract wit winrar

nil username & password
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by akinbimatt: 12:24am On Jan 09, 2015
no neeed for open vpn, SS is easy and completely free, ours is still blazing and will forever blaze, check www. N aijarux.com , type the naija together.check the free browsing thread and download our edited version. share with friends, its completely free and unlimited.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Abdomox: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
What's happening with SS? Not connecting since morning. Error 502
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Using it to post

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Abdomox: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
now working. tnx
obosirow:
Using it to post
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Tonynwaduche(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
obosirow:

Bro pls hw do I go about it on my phone...I have Simple Server installed.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Must the bis be on b4 it would be able to connect?.. I tried connecting it without bis buh open vpn refused to connect..
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by blackstreak: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
obosirow:

I'm downloading with it.
how do I connect my bb with the bis to my pc
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by akwunmi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
my ss jst dey roll bu unable 2brows,gurus in da aus help o!!!
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia.com <<Case Resolved!!>> / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.