Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (54719 Views)

Adeosun & Hameed-Ali Inspect New Technology For NCS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport / Jonathan Pictured About To Board A Flight This Morning / Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by osystein(m): 2:18am On Nov 06, 2014
Litmus:
His native attire gives him a trademark, identity, swag and respect around the world. Here he is like any ordinary office boy just like all those African presidents.

native attire?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by hyfr(m): 2:43am On Nov 06, 2014
TribalEAST:
Na handsome we wan chop, abi na fine boy go pursue boko haram?
Oya go and contest for presidency, we de ur back. Mtchew u de call ur elder pig.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by hyfr(m): 2:47am On Nov 06, 2014
Nobleval:
So what are we supposed to do now?

He lacks self confidence...
How did u know he lacks self confidence, are u omniscience?? Pls this hating is too much

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by man19king(m): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=Nobleval post=27750190]
d indefatigable pres. welldone Sir.
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Ikpewe: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:
yeaah, but he's daft n clueless..
IF YOU SHOULD CALL HIM DAFT AND CLUELESS, WHAT WILL YOU CALL YOUR FATHER?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by experimentist: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2014
Ikpewe:
IF YOU SHOULD CALL HIM DAFT AND CLUELESS, WHAT WILL YOU CALL YOUR FATHER?
intelligent and handsome.. I guess ur dad is the opposite, huh? undecided
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2014
realborn:
grin cheesy smiley

Sir, sit well and relax your back.

Look behind, it is your picture on the wall.

You are the President of Nigeria not a timid stranger.

NB: Dude looks scared to his marrow!

simple because he isn't sitting like some of the old cabbage you some much champion for president, .

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Ikpewe: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:
intelligent and handsome.. I guess ur dad is the opposite, huh? undecided
YOU THIS PRODUCT OF A LEAKED CONDOM (PLC) ASK YOUR MUM WHO YOUR REAL DAD IS.
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by experimentist: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2014
Ikpewe:
I, ikpewe, IS A PRODUCT OF A LEAKED CONDOM. ASK MY MUM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME
I believe you na.
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Ikpewe: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:
I believe you na.
MAY B U RE 1 OF D STUPID APC MOD

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2014
Hate apart, what's the Morale behind these thread I believe for a thread that should make FP, should be one that would educate, be interesting and serve as a guide to the entire populace! And these thread has failed to meet that expectation..when you take a 'pragmatic look'...FOOD FOR THOUGHT: what's the difference between this thread and the one when he was in meeting with the burkina faso's Head of State..or is it not the same mission again?? This is what I call 'concentrated' sentimental display from the admin and the mods and intentional wastage of FP material! If you could remember vividly on the 12th of Oct. (During GMB's Declaration), Ibnsultan of NL, FIRST open a thread on the declaration and assisted in running the commentary for us, before the 'bleeped up' Phock-phockman created his joke of a thread..but what happened? The Admin removed Ibnsultan's own that was gathering momentum under the pretence that they were 'SIMILAR'...what am saying in essence is that there are so many threads that are FP materials, but The Admin in collaboration with some MOD's would mock the persons effort, all in the name of playing cheap politics! E.g Barcanista's thread on 'WHAT PDP WOULD TELL YOU ABOUT GMB AND APC....' is a standard FP material for any sane mind, any day, anytime! In case they have forgotten, this section is strictly for discussing 'POLITICS' and not 'CELEBRITY'..typical Nigerian, celebrating mediocrity over technical know-how!
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Shollay20(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2014
a lot of people are enjoying free mb on mtn

http://sholaqozeem..com/2014/11/review-free-mtn-100mb.html
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2014
Hate apart, what's the Morale behind these thread I believe for a thread that should make FP, should be one that would educate, be interesting and serve as a guide to the entire populace! And these thread has failed to meet that expectation..when you take a 'pragmatic look'...FOOD FOR THOUGHT: what's the difference between this thread and the one when he was in meeting with the burkina faso's Head of State..or is it not the same mission again?? This is what I call 'concentrated' sentimental display from the admin and the mods and intentional wastage of FP material! If you could remember vividly on the 12th of Oct. (During GMB's Declaration), Ibnsultan of NL, FIRST open a thread on the declaration and assisted in running the commentary for us, before the 'bleeped up' Phock-phockman created his joke of a thread..but what happened? The Admin removed Ibnsultan's own that was gathering momentum under the pretence that they were 'SIMILAR'...what am saying in essence is that there are so many threads that are FP materials, but The Admin in collaboration with some MOD's would mock the persons effort, all in the name of playing cheap politics! E.g Barcanista's thread on 'WHAT PDP WOULD TELL YOU ABOUT GMB AND APC....' is a standard FP material for any sane mind, any day, anytime! In case they have forgotten, this section is strictly for discussing 'POLITICS' and not 'CELEBRITY'..typical Nigerian, celebrating mediocrity over technical know-how!
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
My sentiment too. Its all about Jonathan's project
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2014
so we still have supporters of GEj? una no like una self o
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by infobiz9ja(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2014
Richiy:

What about? Midnight mailing is very suspicious. *winks*

lol
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by TS2(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Cheap looking sofa.
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by petsam11(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2014
frankyychiji:
He usually wears that undertaker gown whenever he wants to deal with Apc. grin grin grin
Hahahahahaa! You funny no be small...Lol!
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by babestella: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2014
omenka:
King Flip Flopper!! I guess he was forced to wear this cos his Undertaker gown wasn't ironed on time.

Whenever he looks "smart" one can see how much effort he puts into trying to appear so, with the clothes and "GEJ pose".

What a clown.

Who knows who you are? You never cease to show the world how stupid you are by disrespecting your president. It's a shame that you cannot make decent comments without showing how much of a decayed pooh you are. Your education was a waste, should had been given an almajiris type of education so that you can fully inter-relate with your Boko brothers & their agenda.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by omenka(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2014
babestella:

Who knows who you are? You never cease to show the world how stupid you are by disrespecting your president. It's a shame that you cannot make decent comments without showing how much of a decayed pooh you are. Your education was a waste, should had been given an almajiris type of education so that you can fully inter-relate with your Boko brothers & their agenda.
K.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by wirelessmaster: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Most people making comments here are uninformed. If Buhari should win today, so many people will run away from the country before inauguration. That is the level of corruption on the ground for now. Presidency by collective looting and sympathy is the worst thing that can ever happen to Nigeria. Muazu coming on board as the PDP chairman brought hope to GEJ after he was almost driven out of governance during Bamanga Tukur chairmanship. Muazu and El-Rufair are personal and intimate friends since the days of the military era and of the same group. Also, Bagudu, the present NSA and El- Rufai are friends. Breaking the group to weaken this group under the present dispensation is to allot more resources to those in the group in the GEJ camp. Muazu and his men in Bauchi lost to Isa Yuguda, till date, he cannot win election again in Bauch but he controls power with GEJ. They control power, Gusau and Baba Wali is another group and so many other groups I will not mention here. In the business and money making venture is the brothers from the east of the Niger (supervised by Ayim), the brother in south south are merely existing for recognition here and as figure head leader. Where is the control of power. This cannot take us anywhere.

I know buhari may not win. If he wins, so many people will run away, they will go on exile. Those people will fight with their blood to prevent him from winning. Otherwise, a repetition of Umaru Dikko extradition saga will be repeated again. Collective looting - they control Oil, Finance Ministry and CBN. Sometime in future, there may be revolution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Dereformer(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
wirelessmaster:
Most people making comments here are uninformed. If Buhari should win today, so many people will run away from the country before inauguration. That is the level of corruption on the ground for now. Presidency by collective looting and sympathy is the worst thing that can ever happen to Nigeria. Muazu coming on board as the PDP chairman brought hope to GEJ after he was almost driven out of governance during Bamanga Tukur chairmanship. Muazu and El-Rufair are personal and intimate friends since the days of the military era and of the same group. Also, Bagudu, the present NSA and El- Rufai are friends. Breaking the group to weaken this group under the present dispensation is to allot more resources to those in the group in the GEJ camp. Muazu and his men in Bauchi lost to Isa Yuguda, till date, he cannot win election again in Bauch but he controls power with GEJ. They control power, Gusau and Baba Wali is another group and so many other groups I will not mention here. In the business and money making venture is the brothers from the east of the Niger (supervised by Ayim), the brother in south south are merely existing for recognition here and as figure head leader. Where is the control of power. This cannot take us anywhere.

I know buhari may not win. If he wins, so many people will run away, they will go on exile. Those people will fight with their blood to prevent him from winning. Otherwise, a repetition of Umaru Dikko extradition saga will be repeated again. Collective looting - they control Oil, Finance Ministry and CBN. Sometime in future, there may be revolution

Final word

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
InglishTeechar:

God [b]purnish [/b]you in pidgin english...waka.
Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents / Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.