Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,464 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (54760 Views)

Adeosun & Hameed-Ali Inspect New Technology For NCS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport / Jonathan Pictured About To Board A Flight This Morning / Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by oyeludef(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thank God say d man don get shoe o. See d way d man de sample d shoe like say we never see shoe before.
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by ayukdaboss(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
slimfit1:

Get your brain fixed
grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by PhockPhockMan: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
TribalEAST:
Na handsome we wan chop, abi na fine boy go pursue boko haram?
See Pain-ment.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by wisepluto(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Its actually not easy ruling Nigeria. From all indications, Pres.Jonathan is tired and completely short of tangible ideas to move Nigeria forward.
He's simply answering to the call of hungry Asari Dokubo, in contesting in the next elections.

If i were him, I'd consider handling over to Gen. Buhari who can help carry out proper military attacks on the sect (BH).

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Pink tie, blue/purple shirt. Slumped posture.

Mismatched carpet and rug. Fake fruit bowl. Crooked portrait. Low quality photo. Everything in this picture is cheap.

What happened to the 1.2 MILLION DOLLAR PR FIRM that was supposed to manage the president's image? Abati is the worst media relations person in the history of politics!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by PhockPhockMan: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dereformer:
His opponent looks like a smoked fish in any attire.
You mean Buhari.? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
stephenponti:
Did he forgot his otuoke cap at aso villa ni?
Did he forgot?Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,mama peace I have found one of your missing shedrenS grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
He looks nice in the suit.

However, I think the FG should upgrade the Abuja Airforce base to accommodate the Presidential jets, just like the US does with Andrews Joint base in Maryland.
The Presidential wing of the NAIA can then be used as another passenger terminal.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
What is this doing on front page?
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
How can the leader of a country that has lost control of 17 local govt to terrorist, with over 320000 citizens internally displaced, over 35000 as refugees in neighboring countries, & a security apparatus on the run travel outside the country with the aim of brokering peace in another country (burkina faso). Does it mean his country doesn't need peace or that the situation is not Serious enough? Bappah Abdul

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by NobleG1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Philipmems:
Pres. Jonathan pictured this morning at the Presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport on his way to Burkina Faso for crisis talk with other ECOWAS leaders. Isn't he a Charm grin grin grin kiss kiss cool cool

Huge gorilla in a suit.
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by agadafred: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
that Is my presido

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Missonas(f): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Keneking:
Okrika shoes and tie of N1,500 grin
By the way, JONATHAN must just go grin
President Jonathan's shoes looks like size 49. The size an elephant wears in the zoo grin
Erm bros how you take sum am up and even guess the size sharp sharp.you either a dealer or you sef dey patronise? grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
MissMeiya:
Pink tie, blue/purple shirt. Ok.
Slumped posture.

Mismatched carpet and rug. Fake fruit bowl. Crooked portrait. Low quality photo. Everything in this picture is cheap.

What happened to the 1.2 MILLION DOLLAR PR FIRM that was supposed to manage the president's image? Abati is the worst media relations person in the history of politics!
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by NobleAky(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dereformer:
His opponent looks like a smoked fish in any attire.
don't tell me you are referring to Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by tumbez: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
xcolanto:
I admire the simplicity of my president!! cheesy
...hahahaha are u nt ashamed!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Missonas(f): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
realborn:
grin cheesy smiley
Sir, sit well and relax your back.
Look behind, it is your picture on the wall.
You are the President of Nigeria not a timid stranger.
NB: Dude looks scared to his marrow!
Omo even if he sits on the floor mehn he is still the President!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by PhockPhockMan: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
King Flip Flopper!! I guess he was forced to wear this cos his Undertake gown wasn't ironed on time.
E dey pain dem. Have you seen Buhari on suit before? With that his Okporoko (stock fish) body.?

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by ademega(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
That is our president, SATIRICAL speaking he is the performer , the transformer and the best president we ever had. He has transformed all sectors most especially oil and power sector. GEJ till "20we say stop is oky "

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Missonas(f): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
NobleG1:

Huge gorilla in a suit.
Still,he is the Presido! grin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by NobleAky(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
wisepluto:
Its actually not easy ruling Nigeria. From all indications, Pres.Jonathan is tired and completely short of tangible ideas to move Nigeria forward.
He's simply answering to the call of hungry Asari Dokubo, in contesting in the next elections.

If i were him, I'd consider handling over to Gen. Buhari who can help carry out proper military attacks on the sect (BH).
...see thinking! And the worse is that you are among those who think Gej is clueless.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by xcolanto(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
tumbez:
...hahahaha are u nt ashamed!!!!!

And you are Am ashamed you quoted me and I even have to entertain your foolery. Take a chill pill! Enjoy the view of GCFR cool

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by eleko1: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin grin sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin
slimfit1:
So we should hug transformer because of this !! useless people.
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
honestly, this is absolute rubbish. You are going to another country to put their house in order when your own house in chaos and disarray. smy sad
Philipmems:
Pres. Jonathan pictured this morning at the Presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport on his way to Burkina Faso for crisis talk with other ECOWAS leaders. Isn't he a Charm grin grin grin kiss kiss cool cool
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by VivaLaFrans: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
slimfit1:
So we should hug transformer because of this !! useless people.
Who are the useless people?
The Igbos, South-Southerners or the OP?
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by gidiMonsta(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ori bobo yi o ti e pe BH is busy planting flags in his backyard, the mofo flies out to Burkina Faso to extinguish another man's fire. Talk about cluelessness of the highest order! Can't he delegate this to his foreign minister or VP? Mschwwww...oloshi eyan.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by eleko1: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
FastShipping:
The guy is not looking comfortable with his suit on. He looks like he was forced to do this. He is more comfortable in his usual black regalia with fedora hat. grin
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by IfyAwazie(f): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
He don forget him cap for house. Waiting for d person dat went to bring it.
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by eleko1: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed U mean his usual mourning clothes
FastShipping:
The guy is not looking comfortable with his suit on. He looks like he was forced to do this. He is more comfortable in his usual black regalia with fedora hat. grin
Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
That's my presido ride on sir, haters go and............................

...................till after 2015

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by PhockPhockMan: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
With their teeth you shall know them.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.