Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today (42799 Views)

APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by hansad: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
This NgeneUkwenu sef, with this tireless campaign for Grandpapa GMB for President of Nigeria 2015. Your wannabe President Grandpapa is as corrupt as everyother Nigerian that held public office. Luck for him was that for about 38 years, he was suceded by fellow military officers from his clan. Investigation closed. Ask Olusola Saraki in next world about millions of US Dollars stolen oil money paid into London Midland Bank when Buhari was oil minister. The money was never recovered. GMB has engaged in 4 very expensive presidential campaigns/elections since then. Does he print Naira? If any miracle makes your GMB for President come to be, nearly 80 years old Buhari shalll be tired on bed as Nigerians steal the treasury dry. Above all, if Buhari who was the king behind the throne during Abacha regime could not groom a successor after about 30 years he has been in or near the corridors of power, it means GMB never loves, cared or provided for generations coming after him. NgeneUkwenu must be among those millions of talakawas who are cheated by Buhari and his successors' decades neglect of basic infrastructures like education, electricity, etc.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by onatisi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
stone07:
Let me tell you. These are the same set of people you will see on PDP rally. Forget the crowd u are seeing people go there because of what they will eat. Go to PDP programme tomorrow and u will see the same faces. That is Kwara politics for you.
you dey mind those secondary school leavers calling themselves apc supporters .they don't know anything about politics .it is pointless arguing with them
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by PeachyPie: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Operation kick Jonathan back to otuoke prison

#APC #CHANGE
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
aiyeboy:
The political aspirants came in mighty big cars, and the followers would trek home in mass under the scorching sun....
I assure you sir, that only good things will start to happen once PDP is removed from power at the center. APC will do everything possible to justify their acquistion of power. Our major problem in this country is corrupt leadership. Take care of that and you will see how our socio economic landscapes will change positively
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=hansad post=27757264]This NgeneUkwenu sef, with this tireless campaign for Grandpapa GMB for President of Nigeria 2015. Your wannabe President Grandpapa is as corrupt as everyother Nigerian that held public office. Luck for him was that for about 38 years, he was successively suceded by fellow military officers from his clan. Investigation closed, ask Olusola Saraki about billions of US Dollars stolen money paid into London Midland Bank when Buhari was oil minister. The money was never recovered. GMB has engaged in 4 very expensive presidential campaigns/elections since then. Does he print Naira? If any miracle makes your GMB for President come to be, nearly 80 years old Buhari shalll be tired on bed as Nigerians steal the treasury dry. Above all, if Buhari who was the king behind the throne during Abacha regime could not groom a successor after about 30 years he has been in or near the corridors of power, it means GMB never loves, cared or provided for generations coming after him. NgeneUkwenu must be among those millions of talakawas who are cheated by Buhari and his successors' decades neglect of basic infrastructures like education, electricity, etc. [/quoteWHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIAN'S SAYS ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

***Kindly share this if really you believed in NEW Nigeria & that another Nigeria is possible***

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by onatisi(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
honor2011:
I assure you sir, that only good things will start to happen once PDP is removed from power at the center. APC will do everything possible to justify their acquistion of power. Our major problem in this country is corrupt leadership. Take care of that and you will see how our socio economic landscapes will change positively
and tinubu,atiku and saraki are the perfect examples oof these politicians that will take nigeria to the glorious height because they are incorruptible politicians and leaders ,abi? Welldone .I am sure very soon u will say ooyinlola too is a progressive politician. What about the 50million naira bed fayemi bought ,as far as I can remember fayemi hasn't denied that charge or accusation. Better know this today, all nigerian politicians are the same irrespective of the party they belong too. Apc politicians are crooks and criminals just as pdp politicians are .
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by Abeyjide: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
what a state with no development.all d roads are full of pot holes and dey are here declaring for second term. Pls wats d essence of d women sweeping roads full of pot holes.no single project done from scratch for a whole four years.wat a shame for his administration
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by Frankestein08(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
TribalEAST:
Just look at the mammoth crowd of progressives! Wouldn't you rather vote for a party gathering momentum faster than one can ever imagine?
had it been am a PDP seeing this news, i'll just slaughter myself.

if you really mean what am reading then you're obviously dumber than I thought.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by aiyeboy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
honor2011:

I can see you are repping APC......

I don't believe in any of them
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by TayoT: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
TribalEAST:
Just look at the mammoth crowd of progressives! Wouldn't you rather vote for a party gathering momentum faster than one can ever imagine?
had it been am a PDP seeing this news, i'll just slaughter myself.

so you are part of those who follow the crowd to decide who you are voting for? sorry for you.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by holatin(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
oyeludef:
ask your PDP pay masters.
mehn you get problem oooo, can't u read properly or u can't understand what u read.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by Frankestein08(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
kastonkastrol:
Wow am really impressed with APC. It will be really difficult for pdp to win the 2015 presidential election. And my reasons and observations are;

1. Goodluck ebele(whatever that means) jonathan has shown Nigerians that he is an incompetant leader.

2. Pdp has ruled this nation for 15-16 good years without any meaningful thing to show

3. Nigerians are so sick and tired of pdp leadership which hasn't yield anything for more than a decade

4. The north(NE,NW) including some parts of the middle-belt(niger, kogi, kwara, nassarawa, Fct) with vote for APC

5. The south west's 75% of their votes will go to APC while 30-35% of votes from the south-south will go to the same APC...

6. There are many people in the south east that will gladly cast their vote for APC, so people should ignore what some folks from SE say about APC.

the real question is 'who are you voting for and why', also learn to speak for yourself.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
tboynaija:
The Truth will always remain bitter to people like you. Tell me the kind of Change you are expecting from someone like Atiku. Take a good look at Apc, 80 percent of them are from PDP and they are the major stakeholders in the party. As for GMB, that man will be worse than GEJ, he is the most desperate politician in Nigeria, and i wonder what he forgot in Aso rock after many years. why can't he leave the stage for a younger politician ?
I don't know if people like you are just crazy or what? I have NEVER advocated anything less than prison for Atiku.... but you know what?

I'll let you stew in your tribalism and bigotry. Continue with it and in 30yrs, tell your kids---when they complain of how backwards Nigeria is--- how it benefitted you just as it benefitted your fathers before you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by hansad: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
@honor2011, You quoted praises for Buhari by his fellow maladministrators, fellow misrulers of Nigeria. You believe in half mesures. If those people you quoted did good to uplift development of Nigeria to expected level with our earned huge revenue from oil, Nigeria must have been an advanced country. Younger Nigerians the age of David Cameron and Barak Obama should have been campaigning now to preside over Nigeria, not a near 80 years old man.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by Ebukaokeke5: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Up Buhari! Up APC! Up Change 2015!
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by aljharem(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
tboynaija:
APC claim to represent 'change' yet we keep seeing the same people who have milked this nation dry as their presidential candidates. Nigerians are not fools. I can only vote for APC when they field a competent candidate and not Buhari and all those frustrated PDP waste products.

God bless you for this
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
onatisi:
and tinubu,atiku and saraki are the perfect examples oof these politicians that will take nigeria to the glorious height because they are incorruptible politicians and leaders ,abi? Welldone .I am sure very soon u will say ooyinlola too is a progressive politician. What about the 50million naira bed fayemi bought ,as far as I can remember fayemi hasn't denied that charge or accusation. Better know this today, all nigerian politicians are the same irrespective of the party they belong too. Apc politicians are crooks and criminals just as pdp politicians are .

Oh, thats the new trick?

"APC politicians are crooks just like PDP politicians are, but lets vote PDP anyway"....

Who says you wicked corrupt souls aren't ingenious?
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by adekojeku(m): 2:14am On Nov 06, 2014
2015....APC is it. very obvious.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by onatisi(m): 2:24am On Nov 06, 2014
I have always wondered why people keep shouting the name of buhari, someone who hasn't even gotten his party ticket and who isn't sure of winning it anyway and now I know why. All these shouts of buhari by sponsored apc supporters here on nairaland is to give buhari a larger than life image and to make people believe he is the accepted choice of apc and also to intimidate his political rivals in apc into submitting the party ticket to him. I am not surprised though because as I can see majority of those calling and routing for buhari on nairaland here are from the south west,which gives credence to the fact that the south west apc has decided to support buhari. Well all I can say is buhari will meet a formidable challenger in the person of turaki atiku himself at apc party primaries . And then he will realize that the shouts of buhari on nairaland has no political impact on the political field of play.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by beengils: 3:25am On Nov 06, 2014
zappyj:
Vote for Buhari!!
PERIOD!!!
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by fxskye: 6:32am On Nov 06, 2014
onatisi:
the most annoying aspect is that this buhari they are talking of hasnt even been given the party ticket to contest and here is no 100% guarantee that he will win the party primaries unlike gej who has already gotten his party nomination . that is why at times it is absolutely useless arguing with some apc supporters here . they are calling someone who isnt even sure of contesting the presidency a threat!!!!!

So, of all the people and the "big" PDP for d few, only the most ever slow poke person u guys considered without democratic process?.....ooh your demo lies in demons lashing out NE.

It's shameful that acclaimed largest party in Nigeria couldn't conduct themselves in a democratical process and even denied her member from buying presidential form. Only to endorsed with moneybag of the most ever corrupted president who said corruption at public offices is mere stealing.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by fxskye: 6:34am On Nov 06, 2014
onatisi:
I have always wondered why people keep shouting the name of buhari, someone who hasn't even gotten his party ticket and who isn't sure of winning it anyway and now I know why. All these shouts of buhari by sponsored apc supporters here on nairaland is to give buhari a larger than life image and to make people believe he is the accepted choice of apc and also to intimidate his political rivals in apc into submitting the party ticket to him. I am not surprised though because as I can see majority of those calling and routing for buhari on nairaland here are from the south west,which gives credence to the fact that the south west apc has decided to support buhari. Well all I can say is buhari will meet a formidable challenger in the person of turaki atiku himself at apc party primaries . And then he will realize that the shouts of buhari on nairaland has no political impact on the political field of play.

Pls, be guided by history.....if u weren't on this earth then, go n do some research about Buhari n his personality.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by samento: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2014
Firefire:

I know that one day your eyes shall be open to know the right from wrong...

I pray it should be very soon.

Market is fine, how your side cankerworm? cheesy
Is your own eyes closed? No wonder you fail to realise the problems this administration has invited into this nation is so grave. The peanut they gave you will soon finish. When you go back to them for more they will tell you lies, like the tale of the seizefire and the captured school girls. Tufiakwa.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by Firefire(m): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2014
samento:
Is your own eyes closed? No wonder you fail to realise the problems this administration has invited into this nation is so grave. [s]The peanut they gave you will soon finish[/s]. When you go back to them for more they will tell you lies, like the tale of the seizefire and the captured school girls. Tufiakwa.

Do not be deceived, Open your eyes and see the wolves in sheep clothing parading themselves as Saints.

I say my own ooo

Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by johnkente: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2014
STORIES FOR THE gODSSS THIS ARE HIRED CROWD WE ALL KNOW,THE TRUTH IS APC STILL REMAIN BILLBOARD PARTY...........HOW DO U INTEND TO TAKE OVER A NATION WHEN UR GOVS AND LEADERS INSULTS IN THE PRESIDENT ON POWER,IT SHOWS THE ARROGANT LIFE THE SO CALLED APC POSSESS..
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by nigsta001(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2014
D crowd is not even mammoth, just check out pdp state rally in Ekiti alone.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by olahero(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2014
Arysexy:
If election is won by online ranting and noise, APC would have won all elections. But my happiness is that while PDP is penetrating d grassroots, this evil party is busy with online polls, propaganda, lies, campaign of calumny, etc.

From history, all the strategy apc employed has never won election. Anambra and ekiti surprise will be a child's play by February next year.

GEJ till 2019.
you talk truth because PDP/Jonathan will ridge the Election..
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by hyfr(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2014
kastonkastrol:
Wow am really impressed with APC. It will be really difficult for pdp to win the 2015 presidential election. And my reasons and observations are;

1. Goodluck ebele(whatever that means) jonathan has shown Nigerians that he is an incompetant leader.

2. Pdp has ruled this nation for 15-16 good years without any meaningful thing to show

3. Nigerians are so sick and tired of pdp leadership which hasn't yield anything for more than a decade

4. The north(NE,NW) including some parts of the middle-belt(niger, kogi, kwara, nassarawa, Fct) with vote for APC

5. The south west's 75% of their votes will go to APC while 30-35% of votes from the south-south will go to the same APC...

6. There are many people in the south east that will gladly cast their vote for APC, so people should ignore what some folks from SE say about APC.
This hating For GEJ is too much,lemme make something clear for you, after spending millions on this rally and APC doesn't win grin
kastonkastrol:

This hating For GEJ is too much,lemme make something clear for you, "NEARLY CANNOT KILL A BIRD" and lest I forget SE is all about GEJ
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by hyfr(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2014
Firefire:

I know that one day your eyes shall be open to know the right from wrong...

I pray it should be very soon.

Market is fine, how your side cankerworm? cheesy
GOD bless you bro,hope their eyes open soon enough
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by Firefire(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2014
hyfr:
GOD bless you bro,hope their eyes open soon enough

Amen.

Let us continue to pray that mislead Nigerians under the coven of APC should be delivered.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by hyfr(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:
Where are the PDP rats n dogs.. grin

I wanna be reading sorrowful and painful comments from them! Idiorts!
Because of 1k or 5huns, you will enter years of suffering SMH "Me pe anya gi nwanne" PDP is just on a ghost mode, APC will lose with hard labor
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by hyfr(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2014
Firefire:

Amen.

Let us continue to pray that mislead Nigerians under the coven of APC should be delivered.
Bro I heard he wants to islamize Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.