Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,179 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today (42797 Views)

APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by proudlykwaran: 1:04am On Nov 07, 2014
The crowd is good and the people have spoken truly. But the true kwara people know what the picture is truly saying. The people crowded the city square just because they are hungry ane beaten down by poverty orchestrated by Bukola Saraki. For those who can flash back to the recent past, the crowd was equally intimidating the day Gej came into town, such that for weeks after he came, the seat of power in the State was still gittery. Anybody who knows the Governor can testify that his heart was in his mouth for a long time.
Now to the issues; it is not pictures that will tell what the people of Kwara are saying, but their votes. And by every standard, the people of Kwara have not spoken, but they are waiting to speak come 2015. And it is going to be very clear when they do. For Bukola Saraki and his stooge Abdulfatah Ahmed, that will mark the end of your political career. Perhaps the duo shuld be told the blantant truth that the federal might they have used to terrorise Kwarans since 2003 will now be let loose on them too. This time around, what the kwarans have always said(that they reject you) will be alowed to see the light of the day. Kwarans dont need anybody to rig elections for them, what we crave is a free and fair election and then we shall know what the Kwara people have spoken.
For Bukola Saraki, you will account for your daylight robbery against the Kwara people, and for your father's sins against Kwara people. People say you are more wickedly than your father, but be rest assured, you cannot kill everykwaran because we are too many, and no doubt we will outlive you just like we outlived your father. For General Buhari, it is shameful that with your averred integrity, you could associate with Bukola Saraki. General, have you forgotten so soon that you locked up Olushola Saraki in 1984 for corruption? Where then is your averred penchant for honesty and truth and your disdain for corruption? I believe Tunde Idiagbon would turn aroud in his grave last Wednesday 5th November 2014 asking 'but General, why are you froclicking with the very enemy of my kinsmen'?. General Mohammadu Buhari, let us tell you the truth, you are sinning against the very cradle of Kwara by standing with Bukola Saraki on Kwara soil. Kwara issue is beyond party issue. And that is where the APC missed it. You do not say because you desperately need power, you now identify with a peoples enemy. The APC appeared to me a party that has lost its bearings. They said PDP is bad, yet they accomadated the very ones on whose acts the PDP got its bad name. We know clearly between Bukola Saraki and Kwara, one entity will go down soon, and Insha Allah, it is going to be Bukola Saraki.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2014
vedaxcool:
I love that state, very nice and harmonious people!
. Do you reside in ilorin too.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by vedaxcool(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
smoothsk:
. Do you reside in ilorin too.

I use to live there, did my school there, nice place, it is a good place to raise kids! grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
vedaxcool:

I use to live there, did my school there, nice place, it is a good place to raise kids! grin grin

Yeah that's true am about 2 years old here now and aint a bad place to stay.
Re: Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today by vedaxcool(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
smoothsk:

Yeah that's true am about 2 years old here now and aint a bad place to stay.
Not at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.