Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

TLIS Invitation For Test. Is It A SCAM - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TLIS Invitation For Test. Is It A SCAM (1862 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / I Got Invited For KPMG Aptitude Test, Is This For Real? / Ptdf 2011/2012 List Of Shorlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TLIS Invitation For Test. Is It A SCAM by sparklespot2003: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
I was invited for a test at TLIS 205 Borno way, off Ladipo street, Total Bus stop, after Adekunle B/stop at the back of Total Filling station Oyingbo, Lagos. Is this a scam or for real? please i need to know as i am in abuja and dont want to waste tfare. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: TLIS Invitation For Test. Is It A SCAM by Abduletudaye(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
sparklespot2003:
I was invited for a test at TLIS 205 Borno way, off Ladipo street, Total Bus stop, after Adekunle B/stop at the back of Total Filling station Oyingbo, Lagos. Is this a scam or for real? please i need to know as i am in abuja and dont want to waste tfare. Thanks.

Its GNLD...that address is very popular... Google search the address and you will see its link with different names... Don't waste your transport.
Re: TLIS Invitation For Test. Is It A SCAM by sparklespot2003: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Its GNLD...that address is very popular... Google search the address and you will see its link with different names... Don't waste your transport.
Thanks a lot, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: TLIS Invitation For Test. Is It A SCAM by Abduletudaye(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
sparklespot2003:
Thanks a lot, God bless you.

You're welcome... You too.
Re: TLIS Invitation For Test. Is It A SCAM by Mucokey(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
sparklespot2003:
I just got a text that read: you ve been shortlisted for a job recruitment scheduled to hold 11/11/14 by 9:00am @no.205 Borno-way, Oyingbo, Ebutte-Metta. lagos.Info:
I tried severally to contact this number and when it finally connected, I asked the male voice on the line if actually they sent out these messages which he affirmed to; I also asked what actually they re into buh cos i could not remember applying on that said company name; he sounded not to ve heard me and i now finally asked him if they re recruiting for their company or sort of outsource agency in which case he said that they re company and recruiting for themselves.
he asked me to come tomorrow with writing materials which include pen n pencil...
Lingering question still remain: how n why would a reputable company send in an interview notice to its interviewees in less than 24hrs to the interview proper lipsrsealed sad
Re: TLIS Invitation For Test. Is It A SCAM by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
TRUELINKS IS A SCAM!!! RUN FOR YOUR MONEY!
You are invited for Aptitude test/briefing @205 borno way of Ladipo str.oyingbo,Lagos. By TL SERVICES..Friday 27/02/15 by 9:00 am. Info;080-2841-3732

the GNLD Hard line Scammers cant stop posting fake advert on line so, out of 100 adverts 95 Belongs to GNLD, MEDpro and all these scammers posting fake jobs so as to get peoples contacts, and ripping people off their money wen dey call u for a scam chat you would be wondering wen u applied to dem, not know that u applied to dem wen u clicked on that big oil company job!! Guys be wise and always rain curs on dem for making d unemployment worst! GOD PURNISh UNA

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Help On How To Go About Her Newly Gotten Accounting Job. / Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng / The BOI And NYSC Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.