Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nairaland Front Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Front Page (1076 Views)

#keywords That Lead To Nairaland Front Page. / How To Get Your Posts To Nairaland's Front Page!!! / Why Do Crappy Threads Make The Nairaland Front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Front Page by secnelly: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
It marvels me how topics hit Nairaland's frontpage till I saw two of my topics make front page within a week sometime in April 2013. (Maybe the gods smiled to me.lol) Since then, i've battled to impress my guts again but to no avail. Few days ago, a topic I created nearly made it again but for reasons I cant fathom, I lost the chase.

To me, it feels superb to see a topic I carefully thought out hit the front page. While some are so much glued on being the First to Comment, (which feels cool anyway),Majority of Nairalanders post topics, Breaking News and anything that catches their fancy and hopes it hit front page.
Everyday, each Nairalander has a maximum of 65 slots to hit this adorable page and it feels great to be a partaker, even if it is once a year.

Since I joined nairaland, my topic has hit this page thrice as follows:

https://www.nairaland.com/1556885/open-letter-mtn

https://www.nairaland.com/1256533/which-section-favourite-nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1251574/what-favourite-alcoholic-non-alcoholic

To all who has outsmarted the others to have their topics on NFP,
[size=15pt]It is show time[/size].
paste a link to ur topic that has ever made front page. (If yours haven't, don't hug transformer yet. You need to think creatively you might be lucky)

Mods and Super Mods need not paste
Re: Nairaland Front Page by wunderkiind(m): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
like sseriously
Re: Nairaland Front Page by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
ok I am coming to comment
Re: Nairaland Front Page by secnelly: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Nairaland Front Page by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
secnelly:

Post your topics joor.

#like seriously?
yes na SERIOUSLY
Re: Nairaland Front Page by secnelly: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
yes na SERIOUSLY
Lemme pretend am.waiting
Re: Nairaland Front Page by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
secnelly:

Lemme pretend am.waiting
buy alomo,qunu and kulikuli,I may take some time
Re: Nairaland Front Page by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 06, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My very first topic on this site hit frontpage immediately and I have another one soon to. Get on my level.

Hitting frontpage is like running a business; find something people want or didn't know they needed and provide it. That means reading up insightful articles before creating your own. Its not hard as this a fairly new forum and the data loss wiped off some interesting topics you can re-create thereby giving yourself a higher chance of landing there.
Re: Nairaland Front Page by secnelly: 6:34am On Nov 06, 2014
charix:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My very first topic on this site hit frontpage immediately and I have another one soon to. Get on my level.
Hitting frontpage is like running a business; find something people want or didn't know they needed and provide it. That means reading up insightful articles before creating your own. Its not hard as this a fairly new forum and the data loss wiped off some interesting topics you can re-create thereby giving yourself a higher chance of landing there.
Which of your topics dear. Cos I cant seem to find them on your profile
Re: Nairaland Front Page by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
secnelly:
Which of your topics dear. Cos I cant seem to find them on your profile

After the data loss incident, it got erased. As for the second one, I'd notify you when it gets there wink.
Re: Nairaland Front Page by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
I'm back again secnelly. Was going through old posts and found this. Search my profile a second time - I made it.

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Calculate Your Contribution To Humanity Discovered! / Fire Again? Popular Berlin Market In Eko Engulfed in Fire! (Pics) / What Has Nairaland Turned To ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.