Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Have You Ever Had A Dream That Has Changed Your Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Had A Dream That Has Changed Your Life? (411 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? / Nairaland Has Changed And Become Uninteresting-drop your suggestions to help / How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Dream That Has Changed Your Life? by lymelyte(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
I love sleep. grin
I can be whoever I want whenever I want, and when lucidity is added that feeling is just great. Nothing beats the feeling of flying when your brain lets you believe that you are actually flying. But our dreams also have a way of telling us what we need to hear.
Have you ever had a dream that was so profound that it has changed your career, your relationship, or your lifestyle? Or have you ever had a dream so profound that it's challenged your beliefs or your perspective on life? Comments... smiley
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Has Changed Your Life? by Lordabas: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2014

That first wet dream other than that, no.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Has Changed Your Life? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
yes I had a dream of being UN sec gen but when I woke up.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Has Changed Your Life? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
^^^ my God, is that a dead body? Ewww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frequent Adverts On Android Phones / Obanikoro Vs Bode George / On Obafemi Awolowo University Moremi Hall Fire Incidence: A Concise Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.