Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Must Read- Abortion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must Read- Abortion (1034 Views)

What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? / My Abortion Story / Pregnant Teen Wins Abortion Battle Against Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abortion, why must you abort that baby?
Yes I get it your future. My question is what's your future, do you know your future. Oh because you in school now that gives you a future my sister what if you won't finish that school what if something bad happen to what if you die before your so called future. WHAT IF, do your ever think of the babe future, God plan for the babe. Yes I get it what of your own plan. Do you know if the baby is among your plan. ' Am just saying this cos am not in your shoes, am even a guy ' your thoughts my sister what if you are the baby what if. Do you know how the baby will feel when he/she know that you didn't have an abortion despict all odds. You would be her hero. You your self would be so happy. YOUR THOUGHT' I know but the stigmatisation, the hatred from your family, the disappointment from foes." My sister no permanent friend" this same people will adore you when the babe becomes a billionaire, a doctor, an engineer and so on.
Re: Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Give me reasons why you think abortion is right. And I will tell you reasons why that babe should live to become our future leader. And I promise you to put you through that pregnancy may God help us.
Re: Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
She should think about God's plan for the baby is your reason for saying NO to abortion??

What about those kids dying from hunger?? I guess God has no plan for them. What about kids that are infected with the virus because their mothers are HIV positive?? Is it God that will feed, care and nurture the kid on earth??

How is she going to raise a billionaire if she is not financially or mentally stable? How is she going to raise a billionaire if she is not equipped with the knowledge or will/love required to raise a child??

So she should make such a huge decision on "what ifs"? Good to know.
Re: Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bananabender I didn't quote so that this won't lead to argument. Now terminating the pregnancy is the solution to the problem? I will tell you billionaire we have today they don't have well to do parent . CHANCE AND TIME HAPPEN TO MANKIND. I get it you not financially okay why not put he/she up for adoption. Yes. Than ending a life that you can not make. Do you ever care if that mistake was God plan. Or if you doubt God existence. If you were the one in the baby shoes. Imagining your parent not giving chance to live, impact and survive in this world. Do you know if you own is just to give birth to that child. Please this baby is your blood becos you no financially okay your want to kill your blood a potential impact. Adoption can do that

1 Like

Re: Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yes about those children dat are in abject poverty. So if you ask them that do they prefer to be aborted will they answer yes?.
Re: Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
ojingbe:
Bananabender I didn't quote so that this won't lead to argument. Now terminating the pregnancy is the solution to the problem? I will tell you billionaire we have today they don't have well to do parent . CHANCE AND TIME HAPPEN TO MANKIND. I get it you not financially okay why not put he/she up for adoption. Yes. Than ending a life that you can not make. Do you ever care if that mistake was God plan. Or if you doubt God existence. If you were the one in the baby shoes. Imagining your parent not giving chance to live, impact and survive in this world. Do you know if you own is just to give birth to that child. Please this baby is your blood becos you no financially okay your want to kill your blood a potential impact. Adoption can do that
Finances is not all that is required to raise a child. Considering the role of a mother in a child's life, the job shouldn't be given to those that do not want it.

Yes! Abortion can be a solution. If the odds are against your child, abortion is logical. If your child is going to cause you death, abortion! If your child is infected with a deadly disease before it even comes out of your womb, abortion! If you are going to blame a child for your unfulfilled dreams, abortion! If you are miserable, depressed or mentally unstable to raise a child, abortion!

LMAO! It might surprise you but a lot of people will choose not to be born. (I digress)If you are a christian, you tend to wonder why an all knowing God created Adam and Even even when he knows they were going to sin. He created them for his own selfish reasons. He could have ended life @ Adam and Eve but nope, he wanted them to bring forth many children into a sinful world so he could send them to hell-fire later. grin grin grin

LMAO! So?? What if the baby is my blood? Are you trying to pull an emotional string here? -_- Blood is made up of 80% water anyway tongue

1 Like

Re: Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
BananaBender:

Finances is not all that is required to raise a child. Considering the role of a mother in a child's life, the job shouldn't be given to those that do not want it.

Yes! Abortion can be a solution. If the odds are against your child, abortion is logical. If your child is going to cause you death, abortion! If your child is infected with a deadly disease before it even comes out of your womb, abortion! If you are going to blame a child for your unfulfilled dreams, abortion! If you are miserable, depressed or mentally unstable to raise a child, abortion!

LMAO! It might surprise you but a lot of people will choose not to be born. (I digress)If you are a christian, you tend to wonder why an all knowing God created Adam and Even even when he knows they were going to sin. He created them for his own selfish reasons. He could have ended life @ Adam and Eve but nope, he wanted them to bring forth many children into a sinful world so he could send them to hell-fire later. grin grin grin

LMAO! So?? What if the baby is my blood? Are you trying to pull an emotional string here? -_- Blood is made up of 80% water anyway tongue

Lol, my sholly is back!

Come give papi a hug, it's winter, love. grin I'm so colddddddddddd! embarassed
Re: Must Read- Abortion by Ceedarlin(f): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
How i love ds Quote abortion doesn't mk u a single Lady rather it mks u mother of a Dead child !! Our mother's gv us chance 2Live so definitely we should give does Babe's chance 2. We complain of how some hrtles ple re Committing murder of different kinds yet some ple still doesn't c abortion as murder .What's d difference re they not LIFE
Re: Must Read- Abortion by beeevan: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
" a lot of people will choose not to be born", your are very right there banana Bender.
Re: Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
So so holy nigerians cheesy kiss
Re: Must Read- Abortion by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
BananaBender:

Didn't know mothers had a special role.
Re: Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Didn't know mothers had a special role.

B*REAST-FEEDING.

Her role is NOT more special than that of the father. They both(mother and father) play a special role in a child's life.

1 Like

Re: Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, my sholly is back!

Come give papi a hug, it's winter, love. grin I'm so colddddddddddd! embarassed

Don't you have heater in your house? undecided

1 Like

Re: Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
What if your mum had a doubt whether to abort you or to keep but she kept you. Would you be grateful she did?... Try to watch..MEANT TO BE..intresting movie
Re: Must Read- Abortion by prettiest1(f): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Will never abort so help me God.

Mother, you gave birth to five boys along the line, you got pregnant of me. You must have thought "will it be as usual" you would have decided getting me down the toilet but you kept me because of the love you had for that which was in your womb. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to see the light.

My mum wouldn't have had a daughter if she had aborted me thinking it will still be another male child.

My point, don't abort. You don't know which of your children will make you proud.
Re: Must Read- Abortion by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
BananaBender:

Don't you have heater in your house? undecided

You sure know the the warmth of the ya body is going to provide something different.

Especially with the fire in you, and for the fact that you can't compare a fireplace to heater. grin

Come here, sholly. tongue grin
Re: Must Read- Abortion by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:14am On Nov 06, 2014
BananaBender:

B*REAST-FEEDING.

Her role is NOT more special than that of the father. They both(mother and father) play a special role in a child's life.

Ok.

So in a single-parent home, we could say that [b]something[/i] is missing?

(1) (Reply)

DAAPADA: Husband Divorces Bride During Wedding After Seeing Her Face / Abeg Tell Me Ooo / The 10 Commandments Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.