Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Vitamin C Boosts Your Immune System - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Vitamin C Boosts Your Immune System (870 Views)

How 2 Boost My Immune System / 12 Foods That Will Boost Your Immune System And Make You Healthier. / Black Seed Boost And Enhancer The Immune System Than Moringa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Vitamin C Boosts Your Immune System by physiofit: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Vitamin C is best known for its ability to increase the body’s resistance to infections like cold and flu. While it may not prevent us from getting ill altogether, studies indicate that people who take vitamin C tend to recover from colds more quickly, and have milder symptoms.

Vitamin C also aids wound healing, is essential for the production of collagen (a type of protein that connects and supports other bodily tissues such as skin, bone, tendons, muscles and cartilage), enhances iron absorption and fights cataracts by increasing the amount of blood flow to the eye. read more. http//:www.physiofitnigeria.com
Re: How Vitamin C Boosts Your Immune System by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Help ur boy win a contest please!!!! Two of my articles were accepted for a contest. The title is d JPMS writing contest... Please vote for my article by liking, sharing. tweeting and emailing (the like, share, tweet and email buttons are on the top of d article pages jux after d title of d articles ) the articles directly from d link below..These are d articles..
http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/the-deleterious-effects-of-mobile-phone-radiations/

http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/an-open-letter-to-all-medical-school-aspirants-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-path-of-medicine/
Ur vote counts.
Thanks a lot for ur understanding..
Re: How Vitamin C Boosts Your Immune System by ValentineMary(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Excess vitamin C also have a pharmacological effect rather than nutritional. I.e it acts like a drug
Re: How Vitamin C Boosts Your Immune System by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
ValentineMary:
Excess vitamin C also have a pharmacological effect rather than nutritional. I.e it acts like a drug
Biochemist!!
Re: How Vitamin C Boosts Your Immune System by ValentineMary(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Biochemist!!
I am proud to be one. grin
Thewhizzkid1:

Biochemist!!
I am proud to be one.
Re: How Vitamin C Boosts Your Immune System by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
ValentineMary:
I am proud to be one. grin I am proud to be one.
I know for sure..There are evidences..
Re: How Vitamin C Boosts Your Immune System by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
ValentineMary:
I am proud to be one. grin I am proud to be one.
Lol..I know for sure..There are evidences..It's gud u like ur course..

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Attention! / Nigeria Records 100,000 New Cancer Cases Yearly —ajekigbe / HEALTH: Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.