Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Beware While Selling On Konga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware While Selling On Konga (1506 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia / Selling On Jumia, Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware While Selling On Konga by lagoscrimefree: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
I am not trying to discourage people selling on Konga but cautioned people on how to be safe while selling on Konga. Once, again what has happened to those People that that has do away with millions of peoples money during Notspetco, Mega weath days, these names will ring at the back of the mind of those that know what am taking about. There is no doubt that Konga makes millions from people selling and shipping everyday. My point here is why can't they give choice of postage like what Kaymu and others are doing? Nigeria is a country where anything can happen. A country where the president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan had once said "Stealing is not a corruption". Just need to be cautious once again. Get the money for set of items before listing another one to be on the safer side. Goodluck tongue

Re: Beware While Selling On Konga by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Beware While Selling On Konga by wunderkiind(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
^^^ Lol grin
Re: Beware While Selling On Konga by lagoscrimefree: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Konga cannot sack my relative because my relative are not with Konga. people just need to be careful, no business in Nigeria do last up to 50 years. Make your research and know get my fact right
Re: Beware While Selling On Konga by hahn(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
lagoscrimefree:
Konga cannot sack my relative because my relative are not with Konga. people just need to be careful, no business in Nigeria do last up to 50 years. Make your research and know get my fact right

what do you mean by "choice of postage"?
Re: Beware While Selling On Konga by onatisi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
lagoscrimefree:
so what is your point? Why should they be careful with konga ?you still haven't made any sensible accusation.

1 Like

Re: Beware While Selling On Konga by onatisi(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
hahn:

what do you mean by "choice of postage"?
maybe he means kabukabu or molue postage
Re: Beware While Selling On Konga by mastercee(m): 1:14am On Nov 06, 2014
toogentle:
Guy leave Konga alone. Did they sack your relative?

E be like so ooo.... The way wey this guy take carry Konga matter for head like Wyclef, I don dey suspect am.

You are not discouraging people from using Konga, yet you have opened two threads within 2 hours on top their matter, painting them black.

Guy, if Konga no pay u..... Build your own
Re: Beware While Selling On Konga by mastercee(m): 1:17am On Nov 06, 2014
lagoscrimefree:

You really need to get a life dude. Stop spoiling another man's business. Your point here is baseless and senseless..... I'm really not sure you are a Nigerian cos my fellow countrymen are not this ignorant tongue

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Politics. / Copy My Trade Free To Your Forex Account And Make Huge Profits / Registration On Dealdey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.