Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark (63381 Views)

Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? / How To Disable Blue Ticks For Read Messages On Whatsapp / Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mine Neva show any blue o
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by chibwike(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Mine Neva show any blue o
its the old one
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
chibwike:
its the old one
I don't want d new one
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Stanleyitua:
Whatsapp 1st rule was to not interfer with users privacy.
What's the need for this read notification if their first invention was to add the last seen privacy?
It makes no sense.
I have moved to #Telegram already. Free for life and concern about user privacy.
ows d telegram like pls..lik whatapp too?
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by pzworld: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
 Think you got what it takes to be a model then this casting is for you, auditions for models (5.10ft and above) comes up Saturdays 6th and 13th December 2014. For a fashion show organised by an affiliated event company PZ ENT.. Interested participant should call Mr. Dary: (Modellas Modeling Agency) 08131865746. There is also series of musical video shots on the line up and for models interested in red carpet events coverage and other media related presentations. send your CV together with a cover letter (Application) to: Pzentertainment world@gmail.com , For enquiries call: 0813-1865-746.. . Good luck
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Elan83(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cnt notice anitin in d sky, pls where & wot ar u guys noticin pls, mek i get rdy inkez of inkezity!

1 Like

Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by ggrin(f): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
iyabodeh:
Busted! You niggas are busted! ;Dwhy you give babe your number if you no wan make she dey whine for ears.
And babes why you give the bro number since u no say na so so, "show me ur yiansh" he go dey talk. grin

Anyway... There are some pretties that wont roll their eyes at you. They ate comely. They are friendly and they respect that there is nothing wrong in saying....im busy, ill call you back. grin

Vivly
Africanapple
Rokiatu
Rizzay
Jennima
Anniepaul

Press: And vote for these ladies.

https://www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/7

Tag:
Matttthew nani667 lstar4real timilehing pasnina fijiano202 truth24 zleemshady itoldu big4wig rattlesnake richly anyi3 kandiikane oahray xphantom niyeal lmayedun tallesty1 nsonaso sdaw nwaobitex 100cents lupey dridowu eightsin swysam21 walemust delegiwa godditex chizzily xtophy donawti timsbee ozonuwe1 hfk1 mgolo sallee jhulyan ttts yusods fluffyp Deanez laruze zeanslim alablec ggrin nickz datguru.... And others seeing this.

Vivly is your gurl.
Rokiatu is your babe
Africanapple is your cutie pie.
Jennima is saying hi.
Olurozzay gets a mention
#teamjustsaying#
The Whatsapp update does not bother me at all. Blue ticks, black ticks, no ticks. I don't even care, if I want to ignore you, I willundecided
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Tobetoe(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
I saw it saw, it shows in just three of my contacts..... No more lyinq again oooo, as i typed ,they reply immediately.... Buh why just a few selected contact.
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Vivipop(f): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
This is an unwelcomed development, a very bad bad news. SMH...
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
ggrin:
The Whatsapp update does not bother me at all. Blue ticks, black ticks, no ticks. I don't even care, if I want to ignore you, I willundecided
as in eee. Ignore na ignore. Regardless of the color it comes with/in. grin
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by stonemind(f): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
but wait oo what about me that is using iPhone 6+?/i haven't noticed anything

this is a screen shot of my android

1 Share

Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Tval(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
iPhones users are not involved. Mine isn't turning blue after it is read.
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
I don't see anything like what you guys talking about ooo,maybe all ya phones don expire#lol
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by AnodaIT(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Matttthew:
Pictures to the Adonbilivit families......
Which of the Faith is that?
I hope you are not staying anywhere near Rumudara
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
It turns blue for the contacts you frequently chat with recently.
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Matttthew:
Same here.....but it doesn't apply to all my contacts. Obvious!
Good one.....

Mark is really replying to technology changes.

Make God give such brain to Big Nigerian sites like Nairaland, naijaloaded et cetera.

Yeah, excepts for your contacts that have updated it to the latest version as yours
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Baddestguyp(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
I'd rather keep changing my phone date than update to this

1 Like

Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by majorfarms(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Just one of my contacts shows it too...probably has to do wit the persons version. Nice observation. Whatsapp will soon begin notifying ppl wen som1 views ur dp or steals ur dp.

Wait oh...dat guy wey pack 3km space, wetin him want take am do?...as I dey scroll down dey see space, I com dey fink say my 5 don dey hang again....my landlord go say "ppl dey oh".
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Missonas(f): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
E nor make sense jor...no difference
Singlemark=delievered
Doublemark=read
Bluedoublemark go con mean say wetin na
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
stonemind:
but wait oo what about me that is using iPhone 6+?/i haven't noticed anything

this is a screen shot of my android
is that baba Ijebu number u sent to lady s?
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Richiy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
bamto:

but the 'last seen 8.54am bla bla' serve the same purpose na. that's how i always catch your fellow liars. tongue cool

Lol. But you know that you cannot hold a person to that last seen thing ba? Because it can be wrong. Maybe the person only peeped.

But this one is very obvious. Too obvious if you ask me. And am guilty. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Richiy(f): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
zikclassiq:
my sister. den no even leave small allowance for privacy 4 person! wch messenger can one turn to again. all of them na d same tin.

I tell you. This kinda thing no bam at all.
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by khaykay15(f): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
I haven't noticed that o
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
rattlesnake:
so as Albert eistien developed the theory of relativity...and Thomas Edison discovered the light bulb

What do We call this your own discovery undecided and how does it benefit the world....and what's its significance to the pressing issue on ground in Nigeria...and how relevant is it in vision 202020 undecided

Anyway sha

Me I no see any blue for my pinging
o D il AFT a
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by piagetskinner(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Yea...they can change it to as may colours as they so desire. doesn't stop me 4m ignorin if I want to#
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by peculiarabacus(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Please what does it mean
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by majorfarms(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
pinkiepetite:
ows d telegram like pls..lik whatapp too?

Kikikikikiki....telegram is over a hundred years older than whatsapp, its not even cloz...don't even try it, u go frustrate. U don ever write a two-line letter to a friend in another country?
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Missonas:
E nor make sense jor...no difference
Singlemark=delievered
Doublemark=read
Bluedoublemark go con mean say wetin na

Single mark = processing
Double mark = delivered
Blue double mark = read
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Hablad47(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
nani667:
Whatsapp don furk up sha.... So pesin no fit ignore message again sad

Lol! To think that you can't is false. The logic there is; off your mobile data and acknowledge the message and then on your data when you're done. Same technique applies to BBM
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by stonemind(f): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION:
is that baba Ijebu number u sent to lady s?

yes sir
baba ijebu is my saviour ooo
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by Hablad47(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hahahahaha Brian Acton and Mark Zuckerberg exposing liars(girls) since 2005.

B4 b4 person go send message to a babe on fb and she no go reply, if you ask her she would deny seeing it. So Mark vex go add seen.

Now whatsapp don add their own.

Lol! You forgot to note Mark owns both Facebook and WhatsApp
Re: Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark by aramadaokunrin(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Just watching.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.