Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

@ Nanayaaah - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / @ Nanayaaah (905 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ Nanayaaah by Godmother(f): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
Girl, I read your diary and wish there was sufficient permission to drop a reply. Girl, you are beautiful. One of the most beautiful girls I have seen on nairaland. As for girls saying otherwise, you should know how petty and jealous some girls can get. The key is to believe in yourself. See yourself as truly beautiful, no matter what anyone else says.

Aside your beautiful, there's somthing about you that's just captivating. I read just one of your posts and decided to follow you. Also, never you hate your life. No one has it easy, or smooth all the time, but we all try to get by and be happy with the goods in our lives.

Live each day like it was your last. Pick out the beauty and learn from the bad( if they occer)

*kisses*

1 Like

Re: @ Nanayaaah by NaNaYaaah(f): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Godmother:
Girl, I read your diary and wish there was sufficient permission to drop a reply. Girl, you are beautiful. One of the most beautiful girls I have seen on nairaland. As for girls saying otherwise, you should know how petty and jealous some girls can get. The key is to believe in yourself. See yourself as truly beautiful, no matter what anyone else says.

Aside your beautiful, there's somthing about you that's just captivating. I read just one of your posts and decided to follow you. Also, never you hate your life. No one has it easy, or smooth all the time, but we all try to get by and be happy with the goods in our lives.

Live each day like it was your last. Pick out the beauty and learn from the bad( if they occer)
Tank u soo much sis..you have no idea how much uve comforted me
*kisses*
Re: @ Nanayaaah by Godmother(f): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Welcome dearie.

1 Like

Re: @ Nanayaaah by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Godmother:

*kisses*

OK I love u too angry cool

1 Like

Re: @ Nanayaaah by Godmother(f): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2014
@ Sircomeference

You don't happen to bear Nanayaaah as your middle name ,do you tongue

1 Like

Re: @ Nanayaaah by NaNaYaaah(f): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2014
Godmother:
@ Sircomeference

You don't happen to hbear Nanayaaah as your middle name ,do you tongue
looool..haha...thats my middle name ooo...

1 Like

Re: @ Nanayaaah by Godmother(f): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

looool..haha...thats my middle name ooo...

Don't mine him joor cheesy

1 Like

Re: @ Nanayaaah by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2014
Godmother:
@ Sircomeference

You don't happen to hbear Nanayaaah as your middle name ,do you tongue

yes its short form of NanayaahLanmaduanya nala maka echidiime ukwa imaro.

angry cool cool

1 Like

Re: @ Nanayaaah by NaNaYaaah(f): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2014
Sircomeference:

yes its short form of NanayaahLanmaduanya nala maka echidiime ukwa imaro.

angry cool cool
Hahahahahaha...i laugh die...u are soo funny sis
Re: @ Nanayaaah by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Hahahahahaha...i laugh die...u are soo funny sis bro

better cool

1 Like

Re: @ Nanayaaah by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Godmother:

*kisses*
am sensing lez thing

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? / Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.