Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? (896 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? / If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? by madridista01: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Good evening all,
I was insulted by a MOD in Travel section and when I tried to challenge him, he banned me from commenting on any section of Nairaland.
I even created a new account and he banned that' also.
now this is my third account.
and I cannot mention his name lest he sees this thread and bans this account also.

Is it right for public forums like this to be now governed like Kim jong-un's North Korea? is it right If one expresses his basic right to freedom of speech within the ambits of the laws, and his post hidden?
Later we sit and criticise how overbearing our government is.

how can we be the change we preach?

cc: Seun
Re: How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? by colossus2: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
no mind dem ,na hw lipsrsealed banned me also angry
Re: How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? by tdayof(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Cc:Justwise and Disguy
Re: How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op, u are right some mode are bias...
some insulted me, as quote" the op is a stu'id btc$h for opening this thread" then I replied" I think u are stup'd for commenting". The next thing I saw was a ban but the other person was not ban. After I have serve 24hrs ban I was hit again with one month ban, the mod said is because I book space. I have been writing to seun, he has not yet replied me.....seun try and look into this issue. Some of your mods dislike certain people and that is not right.

cc
seun

I been snob since yesterday
..seun just look into this issue my moniker is ireneony

(1) (Reply)

Discovered!! Site Of Jesus' Trial In Jerusalem: Herod's Palace Remains / Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off / Nigerian Students Perish In Motor Accident In Ghana (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.