Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters (71823 Views)

Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / The Many Lies Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And His Gang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nichobabe(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2014
This is one of the best topic on Nairaland of late. Many thanks to the OP.

Very educative and backed with valid links and fact.
Debate been very healthy and we should as Nigerians support and promote political debates before election so that electorates will be able to make informed decision.
I can bet you that a lot of people shouting Buhari or GEJ till 2019 don't know 1/10th of what is being discussed here.

Seun should please give an award to OP for creating this topic.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by DaBullIT(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2014
cellors:

Barcanista is quite an intelligent chap!
God bless him.

Not really. Just good at copy and paste. I bet he doesn't understand half of his pastes. Besides its internet news from unknown sites those info may have been planted grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by cellors: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2014
DaBullIT:

Not really. Just good at copy and paste. I bet he doesn't understand half of his pastes. Besides its internet news from unknown sites those info may have been planted grin grin

copy your own and lets see how far you can go. barcanista is blessed. accept it

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Aegon(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
nigerianvenom:
@ datolee,thanks for ur intelligent initiative and proven fact.
we have to chat.thanks
This post is a classical academic work teeming with references facts and figures. The OP just made my day. Lies and propaganda don't win elections. Thanks OP. I'm officially your fan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by DaBullIT(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
cellors:

copy your own and lets see how far you can go. barcanista is blessed. accept it

Sorry my posts upset you lol. I was being funny. However if you want my copies. Check GMB's presidency profile against Jonathan' . Verifiable and its from Wikipedia a neutral information database. You'll learn something there

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
ugomira:

Yes...the brains behind the coup was Gen. Bako who was killed by shagari's presidential guard, if he had survived Gen. Bako would have become Head of State. For your info a plane was even sent to fetch GMB frm Jos(swallow that).

Former Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari has stated that he was
aware that Ibrahim Babangida was planning to overthrow him in
Buhari, a retired major general and presidential aspirant on the
platform of All Progressives Congress (APC), told TheCable: “It
is true that I learnt he was planning a coup against me. And I sat
and discussed it with him in my office.
“He brought the news that he went to Kano and people complained
that I pulled a pistol during a council meeting. I said Ibro ? I
called him Ibro because I was just senior to him by a few
months ? I said whoever wants to sit on this chair let him come and
sit here. And he decided to do it.”
Reminded that the punishment for coup making was death and he
could have put Babangida on trial, Buhari told TheCable: “Yes.
Remember how many people he killed subsequently for trying to
overthrow him? But when I came in, there was no bloodshed. I think
a couple of policemen were killed and [Brigadier Ibrahim] Bako also
died in an ambush.
“But deliberately, nobody was killed. I was in the front, the real
front in the Nigerian civil war. I had seen enough of death and I
know what God means by human life. Any human being, God values
their life. And anybody who hopes to meet God, he should be
careful about killing.
“When there is law and due process of law took place, the question
is clear. Like the cocaine convicts that were executed, the decision
was taken in supreme military council.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/i-know-babangida-was-planning-to-
overthrow-me-buhari/
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
atlwireles:
Let's look at 14 years of PDP. The difference is clear.
yes,14 years of leadership by pdp has left Nigeria broken yet,it amuses me that elements which assiduously facilitated theft of our Democratic rights and dividends(atiku,rotimi et cetera) have metamorphosed with chronic liars to yield this wanna be Nigeria's saviour(APC).gej might win not because he is good but because their is no viable alternative no wonder the saying"the devil you know is better than the angle you dont" .

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Akpan107(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
mikeansy:

If APC gets anywhere near government Nigeria is in trouble
May God never allow them.
I want a Nigeria that is free from anything called APC.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
bayulll01:
oga no one I mean no one,not even Allah can islamized nigeria ,u know little about Nigerian law it has to pass through the house the senate so u want to tell me is possible when there is Facebook twitter,instagram and blog now in the 21th century Dont be deceived or Dont be a deceiver which ever one.

oga Facebook twitter instagram and blogs can be banned.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
nuti:
MANY LIES OF THE CLUE-LESS ONE!!!

IF THIS WAS YOUR FATHER'S VILLAGE WILL YOU VOTE FOR join-a-TAN

this ur pictures wey dey Don confirm say no be naija
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by papaejima1: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lol. Every APC that rushes in here with full steam and takes one look, sees the fatality, also scurries out in shame.

chai datolee why oh why didst thou elect to be barcanista's nemesis?

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tonylyte:

I get angry when u guys put that empty-headed berem in the same mention with the barcanista dude...that berem woman is not a good debater, too much unwarranted attentions has been given to her. Barcanista is too intelligent to be in the same mention with berem. Anyway, barcanista has chosen to be below(berem) let him enjoy his downgrade while it last.

Berem is void intellectually. she is just a curtain tailor. she used to be obioma. before she got the nairaland job and upgraded to sewing curtains.

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Akpan107(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:
Lets examine another lies from Buhari supporters on economy, this time by Ola Idowu http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/23/if-buhari-easy-defeat-why-fear-ola%E2%80%99-idowu

Quoting 6 paragraphs before the end of his If Buhari was easy to defeat, why the fear? essay

1. If Buhari paid off $4 billion of or foreign debt, how come the debt was higher than it was when he left office?

2. Shagari didn't borrow $15 billion, it was total debt before he left office, meaning, his borrowing plus the borrowing of previous government

3. It is on record that Shagari government refused to follow the IMF guidelines, including devaluation of Naira, the same thing Buhari supporter is using to hype him up

4. The inflation of 40% happened in 1984, that is during Buhari administration

5. Another big lie of the century, Nigeria never, and I repeat, Never operated budget surplus under Buhari!! The only times Nigeria had budget surplus were in 1971, 1972, 1995 and 1996. How these people can look people in their face and tell blatant lies just to sell their candidate is alarming. Nigeria's deficit under Buhari stood at N3.3 billion in 1983, N2.6 billion in 1983 and N3 billion in 1985

http://www.ejbss.com/Data/Sites/1/vol2no12march2014/ejbss-1358-14-empiricalinvestigationbetweenbudgetdeficit.pdf page 134

http://www.academia.edu/222415/NIGERIAN_BUDGETING_PROCESS_AND_THE_MAGNITUDE_OF_BUDGET_VARIANCES page 13
All i know is that, Buhari will never rule Nigeria. Nomater how good is he.
We dont want him.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
patmaine:

Breen is void intellectually. she is just a curtain tailor. she used to be obioma. before she got the nairaland job and upgraded to sewing curtains
Really? you and the idiott you quoted are very funny.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
berem:
Really? you and the idiott you quoted are very funny.

Ok maybe you don't sow curtains anymore. have u gone back to the obioma job? is d pay better?
Ok I understand. U couldn't get customer. How a grown man ll spend millions to build a house and want some one with ur dumb and serious ugly look. to decorate...

if I hear...

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
patmaine:

Ok maybe you don't sow curtains anymore. have u gone back to the obioma job? is d pay better?
mumu, go and sleep. I have long unfollowed this thread.Don't bring me back to it.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
berem:
mumu, go and sleep. I have long unfollowed this thread.Don't bring me back to it.

even me I no go like dey long at d spot where dem finish my career..

no worry if I build my house u go out curtain for d abokkki house
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by aitiola: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
The comedian we call president is saying we should pray for Nigeria. Na ludo he go play for Israel? See, just open a Ministry for Prayers and
appoint Pastor Oritsejafor as Minister.
This guy will take us to just one place and that is NOWHERE.
Indians worships idols but they already have their spacecraft in Mars. What of China? What of Germany? What of France? Their leaders use
their brains to work and don't talk bullshit all the time.
Pray, pray, pray, when are you going to ever do anything reasonable?
Pray, stealing is not corruption.
Pray, corruption is the order of the day.
Pray, electricity is worse than what it was in 1999.
Pray, over 100,000 barrels of crude oil are stolen under your black hat every single day.
Pray, Nigerian soldiers turned into frightened rabbits are tactically maneuvering into Cameroun and Chad.
Pray, the Air force is a huge joke. Navy, what navy?
Pray, hundreds of girls have gone missing for 200 days PLUS, it will soon be a year and you will still be telling us pray. Can't you just see your own
incompetence?
Pray! hospitals are bad.
Pray! there is no single government pediatric centre in the whole country. Not even ONE.
Pray! frustrated & jobless youths die at recruitment test centres and you cannot fire that bullshit-talking interior minister since he lacks the moral conscience to resign.
The defence HQ is still studying that Shekau video ba?
The downed fighter jet nko?
The beheaded pilot? You expect his family to be clapping or praying for you, right?
The $15 million was for which arms?
Voicemail
Pray! where is your Stella Oduah & the BMWs?
Pray! where is Maina & the embezzled pension funds?
Pray! old soldiers are protesting in Abuja for non-payment of their pensions for months on end.
Pray! parts of Nigeria are now Islamic terror enclaves.
Can't you just look within you, summon your innermost powers & inspire the entire nation?
Is that not what Alexander the Great would have done? NO. YOU CANNOT OFFER WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE.
Pray! Yet $20 billion went missing without no one to account for it
Pray! your wife is living larger than life in Abuja and she was collecting salary from Bayelsa for work she never did.
Pray! your party has plunged the nation into more darkness.
Pray, you keep fumbling every day. Pray, pray, pray!!!!!!!
You are so monotonous, uninspiring, uncreative, unimaginative and boring. I don't hate you but I totally detest your incompetence and like
millions of Nigerians, we cannot tolerate you a day extra as the pilot of this ship once your tenure expires like Cowbell milk without NAFDAC number.
You do not have the courage of a Thomas Sankara. We all know you cannot die for this nation. You said it yourself that if you go to Chibok, they will just kill you. So Nigerians living
there nko? Who will protect them? A whole commander-in-chief of Africa's fourth largest armed forces? That was a big disgrace on TV.
You lack the vision of a Kwame Nkrumah. You do not possess the poise of Julius Nyerere. You lack the selflessness of Nelson Mandela who was just 44 when he gladly went to jail for his people.
Or you want to tell me you can stay locked up in Kirikiri for 27 years just for Nigerians? I WISH!!!!
Even your Oga DSP Alamieyeseigha had to jump bail in London.
Yet, your sycophants want us to believe you are Mandela.
You are not a 'MAN' not to talk of a 'DELA.'
You just can't pretend to be a Patrice Lumumba.
You do not have the burning passion of leaders who die for their countries. You cannot lead a war to save your own people or rouse your own
army to glory but you can eat food worth billions and splash gold on weddings or coat your jets with it.
Your wife even had the audacity to spend N500million on a thanksgiving after she returned from Germany for treatment although you said you revolutionized the health sector in Nigeria.
Who are you deceiving?
You do not have the seductive charm of Gamal Nasser.
The oratory powers of Tafawa Balewa or Samora Machel you cannot summon.
The boldness of Ahmadu Bello you don't have & the resilience of an Awolowo or the sagacity of an
Azikiwe is not just in your nature.
Seretse Khama Ian Khama is the president of Botswana but Good Lord, that's a LEADER! ROCK-SOLID LEADER. You might want to call him for some lessons. You are holding this nation back and we will not allow that to KONTINU! Even the monkeys of Idanre are now smart, they use their
own mobile phones.
You think you can bobo us with all this religious blackmail? It will not work. Or is Oritsejafor sleeping or what? Aso Rock chaplain nko? All
those clerics you carry around all the time are not close to God enough or what? If I will pray any prayer, it is for this great country to get rid of thoroughly incompetent and corrupt leaders like you!

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by lasher1: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
atlwireles:

Why don't you just Google and do some of your own research and tell us, by how many percentage points the economy contracted between 1983-1985. Then tell us why. You can post whatever information you find from your accurate unbiased information sources of these timelines.

I think You should best face the question asked and stop running away, you claimed Buhari's move which discouraged importation resulted in the deindustrialization of Nigeria and massive job losses, am sure to boldly asert this you would know at least 3 companies or industries largely affected. Pls mention one or two just to prove that all your previous rants about GMB's ban on importation was not just another senseless propaganda full of lies and deceit. Remember again, the years are between 1983 to 1985
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by atlwireles: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
lasher1:

I think You should best face the question asked and stop running away, you claimed Buhari's move which discouraged importation resulted in the deindustrialization of Nigeria and massive job losses, am sure to boldly asert this you would know at least 3 companies or industries largely affected. Pls mention one or two just to prove that all your previous rants about GMB's ban on importation was not just another senseless propaganda full of lies and deceit. Remember again, the years are between 1983 to 1985

Look for some Pat Utomi past written works and read them. You should be able to find out when the downfall of Volkswagen started in Nigeria. Why, they could not pay for parts anyone. Resulting in production cuts. Also, check with the Nigerian civil service and find out how many thousands buhari sacked in 10 months. Delta steel complex, my uncle worked there back in those days. The new plant stated dying following the massive layoff in 1984/85, because of raw material shortage.

I don't have time for argument, I repeat, I don't have time for argument, you people should do your own research. Seek out old daily times microfilms, they offer a play by play news clip. It will help you understand the past, that's if you're not just another GMB pretending supporter, trying to rewrite history.. I'm not here to supply you information, do your own research.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2014
tongue angry angry
abelbriggs:

Luck or fact
Fast-forwards(=====>wink to 2days later, what's the current situation on ground undecided.Now, gerrout out my front..
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by zurine(f): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2014
wow! OP you are a genius. indeed, facts dont lie and the truth can not be bent it remains upright. thanks for the education

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
tongue angry angry Fast-forwards(=====>wink to 2days later, what's the current situation on ground undecided.Now, gerrout out my front..
What situation?
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
undecided cheesy
abelbriggs:

What situation?
.. cheesy..your head! If u must know..
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
undecided cheesy.. cheesy..your head! If u must know..
Must u insult. What situation, explain if u got anytin outside abuse
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by DaBullIT(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
If that happens

[size=60pt]See gòbe [/size]
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by rozayx5(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
datolee started the propaganda busting first cheesy cheesy
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Sibabasibaba1: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
rozayx5:
datolee started the propaganda busting first cheesy cheesy

------

And he did a good job of it. The APC lying machines of Nairaland will never forget this thread. It exposed their intellectual deficiencies.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by tbanger(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
@OP: Thanks for this insightful information. Just empirical facts and u don give these APC cockroaches high bp. Please can u come up with an article I'll pay for the publication on the national dailies.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Kenai: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Damn!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Flets: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thanks to Datolee for the expose'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) / Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.