Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters (71743 Views)

Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / The Many Lies Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And His Gang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 02, 2015
Thanks @OP.
You have really shamed the devil BIG TIME! God bless you...
Personally, I think this expose should be circulated to most Secondary schools and Higher Institutions esp in apc-controlled states like Lagos to help disuage the minds of some students who have been told many lies by apc agents about the supposed 'good works' of a Coupist.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Nigerians sadly do not do any research. The original poster is a model for Nigerians - young Nigerians especially.

I am happy we have many people like the OP around.

One thing I observed about APC supporters is this - There are not very many (at least not as many as they would like to have us believe) but they invest a lot of time, money and energy on propaganda. One APC fan's scream can have the effect of 20 people. They use the echo effect of propaganda - repeat the lie several times. This explains why when you go to public forums like nairaland or online newspaper sites like punch, vangaurd, sahara reporters, you see a lot of copy and past from these guys.

APC guys do not buy into the Nigerian project - they are very selfish and that is why you always hear them say things like - 'your president', 'when we take power' etc.

A foundation built on hate, lies and mischief can never stand.

GEJ is not perfect and our democracy is a process but what APC is doing is nothing but sabotage.

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 02, 2015
APC and BUhari want to take us back to square one:

see below:

http://www.dawodu.com/orkar.htm

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by ratiken(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
In addition to the many lies.... Buhari is yet to show his certificate to INEC and Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by atlwireles: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
ratiken:
In addition to the many lies.... Buhari is yet to show his certificate to INEC and Nigerians

That should not be complicated for the messiah Buahri. The wicked man dismissed thousands for this very offence, now he is hiding behind the army. angry angry angry angry The army will not cover his unclothedness. Buhari produce your certificate. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
My own point of view concerning this whole thing is this- let us look at 1999 when PDP virtually ruled this country, all we had was basically loot. AC/ AD came into the game and we started seeing some change, this challenged d sleeping PDP governors to know it was not business as usual. In Edo state for example, we had 8 years of nightmare, then Oshiomole came. I particularly I'm not so impressed with his performance but Edo state has seen some light because the APC wants to prove a point. If PDP wins d seat again in Edo state, trust me, they will want to keep d seat and d only way to do that is by performing. All this my grammar is pointing towards one fact, which is this PDP and APC might look like 6 and 1/2 a dozen but the point is we need to reshuffle d presidency a little. If Buhari under performs, APC is out and another party takes over. Let's stop this attachment to the devil u know idea. I want to know a new devil. Trust me Buhari might not be fantastic but we need a change of leader+ the childish politics PDP is playing shld make pple ask questions. We have diverted from real issues to chasing medical reports and certificates, they re fooling us all. Let's talk about the state of the nation. Let's talk about HIV/ AIDs. Do u know USA is pulling out of HIV funding? Have your aspirants talked about how we re going to survive on our own? We re here talking about how he did not do dis or dat in d past or how he's dying. Nigerians wake up and challenge ur leaders better. The only countries in Africa worse than us are either fighting wars or diseases or in the post war phase. Biggest economy is rubbish if my patients cannot afford drugs above 200 naira. 90% of Nigerians with kidney failure cannot afford regular dialysis. Abeg let's wake up and stop talking irrelevances. LET'S SHAKE UP THE GOVT.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by fallout87: 1:28am On Jan 28, 2015
EBELOSELE:
My own point of view concerning this whole thing is this- let us look at 1999 when PDP virtually ruled this country, all we had was basically loot. AC/ AD came into the game and we started seeing some change, this challenged d sleeping PDP governors to know it was not business as usual. In Edo state for example, we had 8 years of nightmare, then Oshiomole came. I particularly I'm not so impressed with his performance but Edo state has seen some light because the APC wants to prove a point. If PDP wins d seat again in Edo state, trust me, they will want to keep d seat and d only way to do that is by performing. All this my grammar is pointing towards one fact, which is this PDP and APC might look like 6 and 1/2 a dozen but the point is we need to reshuffle d presidency a little. If Buhari under performs, APC is out and another party takes over. Let's stop this attachment to the devil u know idea. I want to know a new devil. Trust me Buhari might not be fantastic but we need a change of leader+ the childish politics PDP is playing shld make pple ask questions. We have diverted from real issues to chasing medical reports and certificates, they re fooling us all. Let's talk about the state of the nation. Let's talk about HIV/ AIDs. Do u know USA is pulling out of HIV funding? Have your aspirants talked about how we re going to survive on our own? We re here talking about how he did not do dis or dat in d past or how he's dying. Nigerians wake up and challenge ur leaders better. The only countries in Africa worse than us are either fighting wars or diseases or in the post war phase. Biggest economy is rubbish if my patients cannot afford drugs above 200 naira. 90% of Nigerians with kidney failure cannot afford regular dialysis. Abeg let's wake up and stop talking irrelevances. LET'S SHAKE UP THE GOVT.

So your way to "Shake up the govt" is to pick the candidate of the ex-president who begin the first eight years of PDP's rule?

Literally half of APC is ex-PDP officials who were looting and stealing right and left the past 16 years and because they changed party and title, you are too blind to see they are the same thing.

Wolf in sheep's clothes.

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by BushidoBlue(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Yawn....Nigerians.

Arguing about debt or no debt , but not the cause.

At least Buhari and Jonathan have one thing in common....THEY DID NOT GET OUR ECONOMY OFF ITS DEPENDENCE ON OIL.

Oil dependent economies overimport....stifling local industries and INCREASING DEBTS.

And THAT is what we should be arguing about.

Nigeria's dutch diseased economy....not history.

Oil is a curse.

P.S--I am surprised no one is mentioning the 1982 oil price collapse...which was the genesis of all the bad economic problems we faced in the 1980's.

Well two quick replies..... IF BUHARI AND CO HAD ALLOWED THE SHAGARI DEMOCRACY TO CONTINUE AND MAKE ITS TEETHING MISTAKES. WE WOULD HAVE DEVELOPED ECONOMICALLY AND LEARNT VALUABLE CIVIL LESSONS THAT WOULD AID US NOW.....

Second.... I BELIEVE JONATHAN HAS BEEN TRYING TO CORRECT THE MISTAKES MADE BY THE 3 GENERALS SINCE 1984...

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by BushidoBlue(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
divine2043:
Nigerians sadly do not do any research. The original poster is a model for Nigerians - young Nigerians especially.

I am happy we have many people like the OP around.

One thing I observed about APC supporters is this - There are not very many (at least not as many as they would like to have us believe) but they invest a lot of time, money and energy on propaganda. One APC fan's scream can have the effect of 20 people. They use the echo effect of propaganda - repeat the lie several times. This explains why when you go to public forums like nairaland or online newspaper sites like punch, vangaurd, sahara reporters, you see a lot of copy and past from these guys.

APC guys do not buy into the Nigerian project - they are very selfish and that is why you always hear them say things like - 'your president', 'when we take power' etc.

A foundation built on hate, lies and mischief can never stand.

GEJ is not perfect and our democracy is a process but what APC is doing is nothing but sabotage.

I am awed by your brief encapsulation of APC fan lies... I will keep this write up and spread it to the whole world to read and know who they are dealing with.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=BushidoBlue post=30216659]

Well two quick replies..... IF BUHARI AND CO HAD ALLOWED THE SHAGARI DEMOCRACY TO CONTINUE AND MAKE ITS TEETHING MISTAKES. WE WOULD HAVE DEVELOPED ECONOMICALLY AND LEARNT VALUABLE CIVIL LESSONS THAT WOULD AID US NOW.....

Shagari's govt was very very financially profligate.Them just spent money like water. If anything Buhari brought in strict austerity....which IBB continued via SAP(only that IBB was corrupt....).

A word about SAP. Ghana too tried SAP....and it worked for them. Reason why it did not work for Nigeria....the corruption of the IBB era.

Either way....army or civvy.....austerity was inevitable by 1984.Whether Shagari...or Ekwueme would have introduced austeirty if there had been no coup is another question.

Second.... I BELIEVE JONATHAN HAS BEEN TRYING TO CORRECT THE MISTAKES MADE BY THE 3 GENERALS SINCE 1984...

Well my problem with Jonathan is that he used the oil money....to build infrastructure. Great...that is what Gowon, Murtala and OBJ did in the 70's....and even Shagari to some extent....when the oil prices were sky high. And once they fell in 1982....maintenance became problematic.And many projects got abandoned. (Koton Karfe new prison is a good example...began in 1980...and abandoned by 1983 once oil price fell by 1982)..

GEJ is doing the same thing....taking advantage of the oil boom to build infrastructure. Good. But the problem is oil prices fall....like what is happening now. If I was GEJ....I would have continued saving....removed the fuel subsidy to spend on power with the aim of getting up to 20000mw by 2015, and technical education...and strongly eradicated corruption.No more car and house saga. I would have also linked LGA allocations to number of viable projects completed.No viable projects....reduce the allocation.

In short....I would have started the process to get us off resource dependency. Because the cause of all our problems is resource dependency...and sadly PDP and APC have no answer to that. Instead...it is ''I will build roads.''.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by jamace(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
APC and their terrible lies.

Nigerians, vote wisely o.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by jamace(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
iconize:

Those niggars are lying machines.

Yo!, it comes natural.
grin grin Very true.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by cjrane: 1:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari just says whatever he feels like to get his hand on Nigeria's treasury.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Datolee the prophet!

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by kurt09(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chai

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by OKKO(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
The child that clamors for meat would not know when he is served with frog!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.