Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal (3417 Views)

Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair / Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by beejaay: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2014
Its so sad if people like ahmed fatai(kwara governor) and bukola saraki can be called progressives and people like tambuwal,tinubu and buhari are even in their support.it only mean one thing,no single individual in this country leadership is worth it,none is better than the other since non can stand for the truth.IMAGINE TAMBUWAL,BUHARI,TINUBU CAMPAIGNING FOR AHMED FATAI AND SARAKH,how are they better than gej then? He who want equity must come to it with clean hands.NIGERIA IS REALLY ON A LONG THING

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by nigerianvenom(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
LoL...av never seen me more ridiculed president as this daft-jonaTAN

u can only wish ur faddaa was half as good or half as useful as GEJ,but no he cant and that's why he gave birth to a dogg lik u

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by nakamora: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by viczing(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Tambuwal a great prostitute....political prostitution will live in him tru out...soon he will dump apc as well seeking power by hook or crook
Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by DJDOLA(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2014
Pls its about life and death I need help here..www.nairaland.com/1963635/need
Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:

u can only wish ur faddaa was half as good or half as useful as GEJ,but no he cant and that's why he gave birth to a dogg lik u
how cld I av faulted this your comment, when u are a result of an experimental cross-breeding between a wild animal and a madwoman who happens to be ur mother?
Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by styless(f): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2014
Get a free ticket to attend The SERAs Night on Saturday @ Muson Centre. Go to http://twitter.com/NigeriaCSRaward now. Just tweet the full meaning of CSR with the hashtag #NigeriaCSRAwards and a free ticket will be given to you. This is your chance to meet and interact with Nigeria's Top CEOs.
Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by nigerianvenom(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
how cld I av faulted this your comment, when u are a result of an experimental cross-breeding between a wild animal and a madwoman who happens to be ur mother?

do u have a mother?i doubt u do.do u have a sane father?i doubt u do.people like u are fathered by dual male speerm donor.
if u had a father, u would av realized that d office is sacred and deserves respect,but due to d fact that u were brought up in the wild,thus,u are exhibiting their character.
Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by ogbronx(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2014
In a real democratic setting and in other climes, gej would have been impeached on the grounds on incompetence.
Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by drauj(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bitter Pill for the wingless GEJites and TAN trolls to Swallow.
Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:

do u have a mother?i doubt u do.do u have a sane father?i doubt u do.people like u are fathered by dual male speerm donor.
if u had a father, u would av realized that d office is sacred and deserves respect,but due to d fact that u were brought up in the wild,thus,u are exhibiting their character.
listen to who does have a father and a mother grin

The point still stands at:

How cld I fault a hybrid from a wild animal and a madwoman as u when he displays a perfect representation of a nitwit and an animal?
Re: Jonathan Should Resign Now - Tambuwal by ELOGBO: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sometime the way Youth Chat in NL is implicating
Why can you-guys reason within yourself are you not qualify to contest?
One-day most you would become leaders and i wonder how you wol Rule
No regard for your President(what would you gain in insulting your Leader other than HELL FIRE )
Then how wol God even bless you?
The Bible said Obey those in Authority
Your internet expressions is already implicating you, so mind your expressions and what come's out of you
He Remain Nig. Best President.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Govs Chime, Suswam, Imoke Set To Dump Pdp / JAMB Exposes Lagos Guber Aspirant Akinwunmi Ambode / What Happens If The Acting President Suddenly Gets Ill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.