Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

How To Prove To People That You Are Not Mad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Prove To People That You Are Not Mad (1803 Views)

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / When Owerri Man Wants To Prove He Possess Phd In English / KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prove To People That You Are Not Mad by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:52am On Nov 06, 2014
yes brother, this thread is for you! .....SISTER! yours will come later wink

are you insecure? do you feel like a yabaleftician? are your posts on nairaland senseless? well this are the steps on how to prove to people that you are SANE!!!

1. wear your clothes inside out

2. wear your clothes immediately after washing, it must not dry oooo!

3. barb skin-cut and cream with palm oil (ara é ma dan grin)

4. all articles of clothing to work through out this week should be red, tie, shoe, shirt, watch, trouser e.t.c

5. wear a pant inside out, and once the time is 12midnight on the dot, run inside a police station and shout BOKO HARAM!!

6. run inside an army barrack wearing different shoes, slap the soldier at the gate and say: November Fool!

7. by 5am, be na.ked, wear only a pair of boots and a condom, then go for jogging till 8am

8. wear a singlet, a skirt and a pair of cover-shoes, go straight to your boss's office and bang his table, then say: give me 50 BILLION DOLLARS now!!! (he will sign you a cheque right away!!! wink)

9. on Sunday, when the church is quiet and the sermon is going on, stand on your seat and shout: devil thank you!! pastor shame!

10. if you are unable to do no.9 above, wait till offering time, as you are about to drop your offering, steal the offering box/basket and run away

BONUS: when talking with people and they say something funny, instead of laughing, just smile and say: LOL

DISCLAIMER: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AM TYPING WITH MY IPHONE 9 ON MY DUSTBIN MANSION.MY FELLOW SANE PEOPLE, GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR OWN ADVICE TOO. grin

mods, this is just for fun educative purposes only grin
Re: How To Prove To People That You Are Not Mad by kilokeys(m): 4:35am On Nov 06, 2014
i tot ur smallpenis was the only problem

i now know why u think with ur kidney

cos of ur very smallbrain
pele
Re: How To Prove To People That You Are Not Mad by Olaskybab: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2014
O ga oo........ur usrname sef,e get as e be oo
Re: How To Prove To People That You Are Not Mad by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2014
[size=30pt] I have don all these... any new challenges? cool [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Seminar Presentation On Forensic Mycology.. / Adedire Ososanya, Nigerian Student At Morgan State University Dies [PHOTOS] / Staying At School Hostel (advantages And Disadvantages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.