Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife (10706 Views)

Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister…she’s Just As Beautiful(see Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Looks So Beautiful As She Arrives London / Before And After Makeup Photos Expose Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by REDBUNNY(f): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
That's a tatoo on her hand right?
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by bukatyne(f): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
goldfish80:
This girl is stvpid. There are plenty young, rich, handsome bachelors like Yuzedo she could get married to but instead she chose a man older than her grandfather. What a shame!

Na loff grin
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by Mrfils(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
philantoxx:
unfortunately he is going to leave her behind soon
.... and she will continue doing "THINGS"... heheh grin
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by philantoxx(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mrfils:

.... and she will continue doing "THINGS"... heheh grin
lollllzz...I tell u bro 'serious things'

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by remsonik(f): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
You think say na ordinary eyes baba dey use marry all those girls, he marries them as young as 15,17 etc. The man is a god on his own and all he needs is to fancy a girl he likes then she go become baba's wife o
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by enoqueen: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
so she is the last wife. I thought they are all last wives.
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by lepasharon(f): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
I dont know how these girls do it. Just thinkin about this old man with a hard on is making me cringe lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by chimerase2: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
See de man 11/11
Lion dn finish de man grin
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by Mayydayy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Thunder fire anybody wey talk say money and power no good.imagine.
beauty and the beast.
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by daxon001(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dis 1 dat i'm seein is a sucker o.ready 2 suck d man's pocketgrin
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
fruityjojo:
Is that all the erecktion she can get from him? A portrait angry

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
kabiye sio
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by lepasharon(f): 12:37am On Nov 07, 2014
Yeah shes pretty I agree:

her and the other wife

Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by lepasharon(f): 12:39am On Nov 07, 2014
the other wives

they need to slow down on the skin bleaching though ! Jheezz

Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by Raiders: 4:28am On Nov 07, 2014
lepasharon:
the other wives

they don't look beautiful. They are just lightskin. Nothing special about their looks
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by lepasharon(f): 5:38am On Nov 07, 2014
Raiders:
they don't look beautiful. They are just lightskin. Nothing special about their looks

lool even the light skin get as e be
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by Lucasbalo(m): 5:53am On Nov 07, 2014
Raiders:
All his wives are light skin. He don't have a single dark skin wife. He is old and I wonder what all his many young wives find attractive about him
I guess his money and royalty.
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by echobee(f): 6:15am On Nov 07, 2014
lepasharon:
the other wives

o boi! shocked shocked shocked. See bleaching level sad. Cancer at its peak sad
Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by dominique(f): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
lepasharon:
the other wives

Even their husband is an expert in skin bleaching, they don't want to be outdone by their hubby wink

Good to se them in jeans and causual outfits. I used to think they were mandated to always tie wrappers. What a life!

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife by sanyablaze(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
kessel:
holla @me
How much is the ride

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels / Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong / Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.