Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. (4968 Views)

These Female Pitbulls Will Make You Love Dogs The More. / Meet The Squad Here In Klawz Kennel...best Of Game Bred Pitbulls / Pure Pitbulls Red Puppies Are Ready For Now Home..contact 08067428223 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Femi2Ranking(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2014
Been on nairaland for a longtime now as a guest but today I decided to become a family because my female pitbull white colour would be going into heat very very soon, I want to know if people are actually looking for pit bulls.

1 Share

Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Yababoy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
I love ur pitbull, she's cute. What's her temperament like. I have a male pitbull also.
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Femi2Ranking(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Aii very fantastic temperament oh, opposite of the wrong things you hear about these particular breed.. loves play and eating most important
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Yababoy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
I'm so laughing now, mine is exactly same too. Extremely playful, loves food and would die to just sit by my side. Never displayed any iota of aggression to anyone before.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Femi2Ranking(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Yababoy:
I'm so laughing now, mine is exactly same too. Extremely playful, loves food and would die to just sit by my side. Never displayed any iota of aggression to anyone before.
. to show pitbulls are not as evil as painted to look
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Is that an American Pitbull?

Besides, the demand for pitbulls in Nigeria is very low; its due to the perceived notion that they are very aggressive. And to be honest with you OP, I dont like that breed of dog
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Femi2Ranking(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
himkers:
Is that an American Pitbull?

Besides, the demand for pitbulls in Nigeria is very low; its due to the perceived notion that they are very aggressive. And to be honest with you OP, I dont like that breed of dog
. yeah its an american pit and a very beautiful one if I must say, but would like this one very different nigerians need to embrace this breed.
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by FlintGuevara(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2014
The demand for Pitbulls isn't that high here in Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Femi2Ranking(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
FlintGuevara:
The demand for Pitbulls isn't that high here in Nigeria.
. I noticed it sha...
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Yababoy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is Mr. Chan extremely playful

Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by oluomoadebayo: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
I think they show more aggression to other dogs than human. Socialization is the key.
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Yababoy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
I think I did a great job of socializing him then cheesy. He's been around other dogs and animals and he's never displayed any aggression, only the usual doggy playfulness.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by oluomoadebayo: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yababoy:
I think I did a great job of socializing him then cheesy. He's been around other dogs and animals and he's never displayed any aggression, only the usual doggy playfulness.

Good job!
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Femi2Ranking(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Yababoy:
This is Mr. Chan extremely playful
. this is very fantastic
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Yababoy(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
. this is very fantastic
Thanks
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by obstead200(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yababoy:
sorry.
but i wud prefer my dogs to be aggressive to everyone except me and the members of my family. that is the only reason why I shud want to keep a dog.
presently, I have 2 puppies; a neapolitan mastiff/rottweiler cross breed and a bull mastiff purebred.

i hope they grow up to hate everyone who does not live in my house grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Yababoy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
obstead200:
sorry.
but i wud prefer my dogs to be aggressive to everyone except me and the members of my family. that is the only reason why I shud want to keep a dog.
presently, I have 2 puppies; a neapolitan mastiff/rottweiler cross breed and a bull mastiff purebred.

i hope they grow up to hate everyone who does not live in my house grin grin grin

Different strokes...I'll rather have a dog that is friendly but knows when there's a real threat and acts accordingly. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any serious threat so I can only assume he'll protect me when there is one, based on the love I've showered on him so far. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Yababoy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Femi2ranking: We should revive this thread and possibly create another one for Pitbull lovers only and to discuss the uniqueness of this breed. What do u feel?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Femi2Ranking(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yababoy:
Femi2ranking: We should revive this thread and possibly create another one for Pitbull lovers only and to discuss the uniqueness of this breed. What do u feel?
That's going to be amazing i went out with my pit and people where asking what breed of dog is this I was surprised.. I stay in ph tho.
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by tyrone07(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2015
To truly appreciate pit bull terriers here in Nigeria I suggest you search Association of American pit bull terrier breeders in Nigeria on Facebook . Its a group with a wealth of information regarding the breed. We have a number of international contributors as well on the group. Trust me you'll thank me later.
Re: What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. by Femi2Ranking(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
I just requested to join accept me

(1) (Reply)

"Relocating,so I'm Selling Off My Dogs". / In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) / Piggery Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.