Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) (4936 Views)

Imported Rott Stud Available In Ibadan. / In Need Of A Rott Pup / Great Combo Between A Rott And Shepherd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Am in search of the services of a male rott stud,in or around igando. I would prefer a less aggressive male(or not aggressive at all)For those also in need of free pups pls notify me as am only experimenting espescially with traits(only for those residing in ikorodu or igando) so I can monitor the outcomes.#nuff said(BBM 2B11D6D0,whatsapp 08037686837)
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by atoleybaba(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dre is a stud available in ikorodu jeff1607

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
atoleybaba:
Dre is a stud available in ikorodu jeff1607
where exactly in ikorodo.pls can I also get a phone no to contact the owner of the stud?
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by atoleybaba(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
jeff1607:

where exactly in ikorodo.pls can I also get a phone no to contact the owner of the stud?
let us talk on whatsapp...I will message u
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by countsparrow: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
I need a free pup o... Abeg, remeber me in your kingdom
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
countsparrow:
I need a free pup o... Abeg, remeber me in your kingdom
just help me get a stud and assist in taking her there,then the pup is all yours.my word my bond
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by leksmedia: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Wont mind getting a free pup too , trust me it's gonna be in safe hands
jeff1607:
Am in search of the services of a male rott stud,in or around igando. I would prefer a less aggressive male(or not aggressive at all)For those also in need of free pups pls notify me as am only experimenting espescially with traits(only for those residing in ikorodu or igando) so I can monitor the outcomes.#nuff said(BBM 2B11D6D0,whatsapp 08037686837)
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 6:11am On Oct 24, 2015
To anyone helping in getting the stud I wud certainly give,i it's because of the time factor that's why I can't go around looking for one.i need it on or before sunday,but if u would pls house my friend (gaia) through her delivery I would certainly fulfill my promise but must reside @ igando,so I can visit. Na beg I de beg ooo.will post some of her pics
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by barcaboi(m): 6:37am On Oct 24, 2015
jeff1607:

my area.....atoleybaba will get 1 for u
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by Magpies(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
give me your dight.
i have alotta studs mine is 08145796885
wouldn't mind getting a pup o
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by RICADE(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
I don't mind a pup also.
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by stevo4them(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Give me a beep on 07068487478.......there re ready made stud available.... .i stay around ikotun

I will be needing a pup as well
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by atoleybaba(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
barcaboi:
my area.....atoleybaba will get 1 for u
Lol boss...how is ur cauc doing
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by barcaboi(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2015
atoleybaba:
Lol boss...how is ur cauc doing
mad as ever...lol
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by barcaboi(m): 5:51am On Jan 12, 2016
how many dd she litter
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 12:44am On May 16, 2016
barcaboi:
how many dd she litter
Laughing out loud
Almost All the puppies died because his word as he said wasn't his bond.
Ope my guy
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2016
For someone who swindled me,is also happy that all the pups died. SMH humans!
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2016
jeff1607:
For someone who swindled me,is also happy that all the pups died. SMH humans!
Laughing out loud
Who swindled who
Tell the world
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2016
I didn't quote u n yet u quoted me
I don't ve d energy picking an argument with u.
Tell d World? Sorryi don't need to they already know trust me.
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2016
You said someone swindled you, tell them how he swindled you.
I'm interested
I like your signature
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by uchpanila(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2016
jeff1607:
I didn't quote u n yet u quoted me
I don't ve d energy picking an argument with u.
Tell d World? Sorryi don't need to they already know trust me.
no be so we agree
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2016
uchpanila:

no be so we agree
Uche please beg him to tell his story
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2016
uchpanila:

no be so we agree
Bros no vex ,I no wan talk b4, bt d mata get as e b. I will try to avoid any squabble
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2016
Said someone swindled you and yet you don't want to tell the story and stop others from falling victim.
Liar
You can pretend for Universe
You can Nag for Africa
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2016
I just ve these questions to ask u
1. When I gave u my dam to cross with a box head rott why did u use a long snout rott knowing fully well I told u wat I wanted.

2.wen u mated my dam why did u withold the pictures from me for days . I had to beg to see d pics b4 you could send them to me.

3.when my dog was with u, why didn't you tell me your female dog had an infection and has never been on heat before, your dog passed it on to my dog and despite paying for the treatment of the disease , you used it to treat your dog wen the vet gave u the drugs.

4. After paying u the remaining boarding fee why did u refuse letting me take my dog away from your house and also why didn't u release my dog leash? I had to send someone to collect it n you refused giving it to the vet.

5.when I asked about my dog's welfare and pregnancy , why did u keep information about d well being of my dog away from me.

My dog got lean, was coughing n urinating blood during pregnancy n yet u did nothing about it.

Even wen I sent my gf to collect my leash from u, u still had d Guts to ask her for money n to come to your house.only u 3 nairaland account, redfigure, imfortress, redmitch. U say something with one account and use the other to buttress the latter's post. Sorry I couldn't reply since I ve been very busy but Bro u get mind oooooooooo.I duff my hat for u

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by miremoses(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2016
jeff1607:
1. When I gave u my dam to cross with a box head rott why did u use a long snout rott knowing fully well I told u wat I wanted.

2.wen u mated my dam why did u withold the pictures from me for days . I had to beg to see d pics b4 you could send them to me.

3.when my dog was with u, why didn't you tell me your female dog had an infection and has never been on heat before, your dog passed it on to my dog and despite paying for the treatment of the disease , you used it to treat your dog wen the vet gave u the drugs.

4. After paying u the remaining boarding fee why did u refuse letting me take my dog away from your house and also why didn't u release my dog leash? I had to send someone to collect it n you refused giving it to the vet.

5.when I asked about my dog's welfare and pregnancy , why did u keep information about d well being of my dog away from me.

My dog got lean, was coughing n urinating blood during pregnancy n yet u did nothing about it.

Even wen I sent my gf to collect my leash from u, u still had d Guts to ask her for money n to come to your house.only u 3 nairaland account, redfigure, imfortress, redmitch. U say something with one account and use the other to buttress the latter's post. Sorry I couldn't reply since I ve been very busy but Bro u get mind oooooooooo.I duff my hat for u
shocked
jeff1607:

this is serious. if this is really true ,how can one hold a dying dog hostage,its cruel tho.
About the three monikers, i've always suspected they where familiar.
Op how is ur dog doing now

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2016
She is very much well and alive. Thanks tho.
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2016
miremoses:
:othis is serious. if this is really true ,how can one hold a dying dog hostage,its cruel tho.
About the three monikers, i've always suspected they where familiar.
Op how is ur dog doing now
Well, I wish my gf hadn't use my phones whatsapp and cleared the chat but that aside.

We can call the vet that treated his and ask her everything that happened , this bastard us a liar. She will confirm all the truth
Ill upload the pix of the Stud. And if I withheld the pix, then how did you see it that same evening and complained about? No1 LIE.
How can one withhold someone's dog. Please Moses answer that.
I'm not Redmitch fool. ImFortress and Redfigure are my account. What about it. They're used for different purposes. So what?
And finally how would I keep the well being of your dog if you also had the vets number. Another LIE.

This guy is an ungrateful bastard
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2016
0803 688 8351 That's the vets number, her name is Cynthia
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2016
Olisa Arcbay Barcaboi come hear gist oh
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2016
In the beginning I met Jeff on my Dog training thread as Redfigure. He added me on whatsapp, then we talked and became friends.
Later I found out that he was posted close to my house.

One day he complained about his dog having serious issue of Ticks, so I told him to come to my house that I'll give him a chemical bathe my late dad used to buy in Cotonou that works like magic.
He came to my bus stop and asked me to meet him there, I took bike down (at my own expense) and gave him a full bottle of Amitix (without collecting a dime from him), he thanked me and left.
Later he said somethings about wanting to Board his Rot(a Boerboel X Rot mix which he never disclosed to me, I found out on my own). He said he'd bring her over, that was around August ending. Then later he came up with some gist and couldn't bring her.
Around early October, he asked me if I was still up to board his Rot that she's quite aggressive, I said ok.
He asked how much, I said to him, as a friend I'll board for for N500 daily. I told him, I'll take complete care of her and also give her some training.
I was doing all this as a friend. He said the N15k/month was much that he's still a CORPER and can't afford it, So I reduce to N9k/month just to satisfy him.
He dog was on heat at the time and also due for mating. I showed him a dog which was located at Ago palace. The stud guy said its 15k with boarding. I think we came to a comprise.
On the day to pick up his dog at Ikorodu, he asked me to go with him (all the way from Agbara, badagry to Ikorodu) I followed him to pick her up, (I even added my N1k to the tfare, and he didn't give it back complaining of being broke like always). When we got to mile2 it was already late in the evening and we were both tired to start heading down to Ago palace road, we both agreed to use another stud around Agbara since we wont be able to make it back to Ago the next day.
I got home by after 8pm with his dog. The next day, search for a stud around Agbara began. I called Cynthia the vet to help me out with search since I'm quite new to the area.
She found 3 studs
The first one agreed 5k but no boarding (which makes it out of it)
The second said its 10k plus 1k for every boarding day
The third agreed 5k without boarding fee.
Now Jeff was offering just 10 for both boarding, Tfare and mating. (How nice is that?)
So I went for the 5k stud.
A family man which his son was my friend took us with his car to the studs house at Mowo, Badagry(1hr drive from my house) He didn't ask for fuel money.
On leaving for the studs house, Jeff asked to see the stud, I've never seen the stud, The vet has never seen it, so there was no means of showing him until we saw it, but the vet knows the studs groomer and he confirmed he was very nice.
When we got there, we were all amazed, even the family man had to book a puppy in advance which I told Jeff.
(And funny enough I was doing all this for free, jeff never paid for my tfare or services all through the boarding.)

As we got there I snapped the stud but couldn't send immediately cause battery was too low for Radio service. So mating commenced. I paid 5k to stud owner 2k to the groomer and 2k to the vet for closing her shop and helping out. I was left with 1k
When I got home I charged my phone and sent him the pictures.
And he said he didn't like the stud that it's not fat and I assured him the rot is muscular and big. (I even remembered asking him to follow us but he gave an excuse with work)
After trying to convince him, he asked to see me at the bus stop.
I met him there the next evening and he said one funny thing to me.
He said if his dog doesn't get pregnant that he won't pay me the balance of boarding. Now my question is,
How does fertility of stud or his bitch affect our boarding agreement?...
So I smiled at him and when I got home I chatted with him on whatsapp and said to him since you don't like the stud, I'll board your dog for free and keep half of the litter and you don't have to pay for anything anymore.
He got angry(laughing in my mind, you want to use an Ibo man's head)

He said, he doesn't want anymore that he'd come and pick up his dog and I said fine.
You gave me your terms due to what happened and if you didn't like the stud then forfeit half of the puppies I'll take and take full responsibility. I just noticed you want to eat your cake and have it

Lest I forget, I noticed his dog urinated bloody urine at the studs place. I didn't know what to make of it, cause jeff was kinda secretive. If you don't ask him, he won't tell you. He lied about the number of times he's mated the bitch, he lied about purity. So I can't tell what was wrong with the dog. Then I told him what I saw and he said nothing.
After mating his dog stopped eating and became selective, I told him and he brought noodles he gives her. I gave it to her and made a video for him to see that she rejected it.
She lost weight and started taking only meat, egg and milk.
The bloody urine didn't stop but worsen and we couldn't treat her cause she was mated, later I told him we had no choice but to follow the vets advice of antibiotics that will cause abortion.
He agreed to it(why won't he, wasn't he the one that paid), from then I couldn't tell if she was pregnant cause she was slim and buy I told him I noticed her nipples were a little pink not sure. He asked me to snap it and I told him I was in bed already, I'll do it when I'm off.

During that period I was always in Lagos, so we couldn't meet up but I told him to go to my house and meet my brother. When he no one was home I gave him that family mans sons number to help him with my dogs.
So one day he came to my house while I was in Lagos but my bro was home. They called me on phone asking for one of her leashes cause Jeff gave me like 3 or so. So I asked them to use other leashes cause I thought they wanted to inject her. Then later I called back and asked him, are you taking her? He said Yes and I was like ok.
He paid off the balance and later on he was asking for the leash and Pet book which I couldn't remember where I placed it. So he kept calling, I kept on making stories. Until I found it. He asked the vet to collect it from me and I refused cause I wanted him to come himself and to know why his avoiding my house if he had clear conscience, he later sent his gf which was the man of the house (always hiding behind her. That's a different story entirely. Haha)
Well, he's butch gave birth to 10 puppies by December which he never told me, I found out from the Vet around February when I went to her office. She told me that Jeff just left, that he brought his puppy to be vaccinated. I was in shock, vaccinated!!! Jeff never told me, and I told the stud guy the dog didn't make the pregnancy.
He never remitted the stud puppy till today, so who's the THIEF.

I rest my Case
God is my witness, if I have lied let me be Useless in life.
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by miremoses(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2016
ImFortress:

Well, I wish my gf hadn't use my phones whatsapp and cleared the chat but that aside.

We can call the vet that treated his and ask her everything that happened , this bastard us a liar. She will confirm all the truth
Ill upload the pix of the Stud. And if I withheld the pix, then how did you see it that same evening and complained about? No1 LIE.
How can one withhold someone's dog. Please Moses answer that.
I'm not Redmitch fool. ImFortress and Redfigure are my account. What about it. They're used for different purposes. So what?
And finally how would I keep the well being of your dog if you also had the vets number. Another LIE.

This guy is an ungrateful bastard
well there is always two sides in a story,I and urs,I just saw his post yes day,and I felt pity for him and d dog, but now I've seen urs,and heard all u said.
u also dropped a phone no to prove u aren't a scammer,that's good.
it will be good if u post a pix of the stud(that the op called mute)so we can judge,if possible a mating pix,thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Nairalander Catches Snake Alive (pictures) / What Is The Demand Of Pitbulls In Nigeria.. High/normal/low. / Whats The Difference Between The Normal German Sherpherd And The Slant Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.