Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why Females!!? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Females!!? (2250 Views)

The After Marriage Adjustment For Females / Females Are More Matured Than Males / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Females!!? by Ogoanita(f): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2014
Good day nairalanders, pls there's some thing i noticed pertaining children born out of wedlock, i observed that most of them tend to be a "female" child, why is that so? And am i the only one who has ever noticed this? Pls your contributions, thought and opinion are highly welcome and needed.
Re: Why Females!!? by jeremiah505(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2014
I haven't really processed that... i'll look into it...
Re: Why Females!!? by faithugo64(f): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2014
i noticed it too,besides its better that way,since the female child will get married someday!
Re: Why Females!!? by Nutase: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2014
so they can cntinue d cycle grin.
Re: Why Females!!? by Ogoanita(f): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
jeremiah505:
I haven't really processed that... i'll look into it...
pls i'll really like you to.
Re: Why Females!!? by Ogoanita(f): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
faithugo64:
i noticed it too,besides its better that way,since the female child will get married someday!
but same applies to the male child,
Re: Why Females!!? by Ogoanita(f): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nutase:
so they can cntinue d cycle grin.
cheesy ure not serious @ all
Re: Why Females!!? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
So dat they too can commit the same mistake as thr mothers did...
Re: Why Females!!? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Some of you were born outside marriage or your fathers left you mothers but you still are here making cyncial jokes about single mothers? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Females!!? by zeb04(f): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
Some of you were born outside marriage or your fathers left you mothers but you still are here making cyncial jokes about single mothers? grin
kikikikikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Why Females!!? by Ogoanita(f): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
118 views and only 10comment? cheesy there is God oooo na only Ghoshtmood viewers full here

1 Like

Re: Why Females!!? by jeremiah505(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ogoanita:
pls i'll really like you to.

Thought about few cases have witnessed... It kinda through... Let just say the Girls are like 60% and the boys 40...

1 Like

Re: Why Females!!? by beeevan: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
I know male kids born out of wedlock, more than I can count.

1 Like

Re: Why Females!!? by ireneidiva(f): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2014
faithugo64:
Won't the male chil marry someday?
Re: Why Females!!? by faithugo64(f): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2014
ireneidiva:

Won't the male chil marry someday?
ofcourse the male child will marry someday but then dont forget that the moment the female child gets married,she changes her name,hometown,religion e.t.c. to that of her husband,unlike the male child.
Re: Why Females!!? by MARKone(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Well that is your observation. But I will go for males. Male children that are born out of wedlock are greater than the Females born out of wedlock. Any which way pikin na pikin, whether out of wedlock or "in" of wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Why Females!!? by twosquare(m): 1:40am On Nov 08, 2014
Ogoanita:
Good day nairalanders, pls there's some thing i noticed pertaining children born out of wedlock, i observed that most of them tend to be a "female" child, why is that so? And am i the only one who has ever noticed this? Pls your contributions, thought and opinion are highly welcome and needed.
not only you jare...I remember telling my bro this in undergrad days and he was like that was just a figment of my erratic imagination. Have seen it , not one, not twice... I think it should be a research for dissertation grin

1 Like

Re: Why Females!!? by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 08, 2014
faithugo64:
Huh?

OP, do you mean a child born to unmarried parents or a child born to parents who are not/were never in a relationship? Personally I don't believe there is any trend in altered sex ratios caused by relationship status.
Re: Why Females!!? by bukatyne(f): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2014
faithugo64:
ofcourse the male child will marry someday but then dont forget that the moment the female child gets married,she changes her name,hometown,religion e.t.c. to that of her husband,unlike the male child.

A married woman changes her hometown and religion?
Re: Why Females!!? by bukatyne(f): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2014
If there really is a difference in ratio, I would tie it to the Fact most kids out of wedlock are unplanned for so the parents might have used contraceptives which failed; had unprotected s,e.x and the XX cells stayed in the woman's body till an egg was ready to be fertilized.
Re: Why Females!!? by faithugo64(f): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2014
bukatyne:

A married woman changes her hometown and religion?
you dont get me,do you?if your husband is a muslim or a christian but not from your denomination,u are expected to change to his religion or denomination.

Again,if your husband is from ogun state and you are from abia state,d moment you get married to him,you will be officially addressed as someone from ogun state and if ever a circumstance which requires you to state ur state of origin arises,u are expected to state that you hail from ogun state(your husband's place)that is what i meant when i said everything changes once a lady gets married

if a male child is born out of wedlock,there is need for him to know his father. Staying with his mother limits him to alot of things,no need explaining this one,you should understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Females!!? by faithugo64(f): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Flytefalls:

Huh?

OP, do you mean a child born to unmarried parents or a child born to parents who are not/were never in a relationship? Personally I don't believe there is any trend in altered sex ratios caused by relationship status.
am talking of a child born to unmarried parents. A situation where a girl gets pregnant but the father of the baby denies being responsible
Re: Why Females!!? by bukatyne(f): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2014
faithugo64:
you dont get me,do you?if your husband is a muslim or a christian but not from your denomination,u are expected to change to his religion or denomination.

Again,if your husband is from ogun state and you are from abia state,d moment you get married to him,you will be officially addressed as someone from ogun state and if ever a circumstance which requires you to state ur state of origin arises,u are expected to state that you hail from ogun state(your husband's place)that is what i meant when i said everything changes once a lady gets married

if a male child is born out of wedlock,there is need for him to know his father. Staying with his mother limits him to alot of things,no need explaining this one,you should understand.

I still do not get you

A married woman's state of origin is her state of origin regardless of who she married. Infact, changing it is fraud

As per religion, it depend's on what was agreed.

I agree that all children out of wedlock should know their fathers if possible.

1 Like

Re: Why Females!!? by faithugo64(f): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2014
bukatyne:

I still do not get you

A married woman's state of origin is her state of origin regardless of who she married. Infact, changing it is fraud

As per religion, it depend's on what was agreed.

I agree that all children out of wedlock should know their fathers if possible.
it doesn't mean you are not from your state anymore,i really dont know how to explain furthur. I dont want to get this all the more twisted.
Re: Why Females!!? by bukatyne(f): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2014
faithugo64:
it doesn't mean you are not from your state anymore,i really dont know how to explain furthur. I dont want to get this all the more twisted.

Ok
Re: Why Females!!? by faithugo64(f): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2014
bukatyne:

Ok
thank you,nice topic btw

1 Like

Re: Why Females!!? by DesChyko: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2014
I guess that's because more often than not, the male child is snapped up immediately by either of the parties.
But the hypothesis is biased.
Re: Why Females!!? by Akingbiz: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2014
Ogoanita:
[img]http://1.bp..com/--XkdQA0DcxM/VFxzTI_F5_I/AAAAAAAAAE8/UOu4AD8U7l4/s1600/Jajsjsjs.jpg[/img]
Re: Why Females!!? by Ogoanita(f): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
tongue ghostmode viewers i hail una
Re: Why Females!!? by iconize(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Your "assertion" is right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Motivational Quotes Will Increase your Daily Work Productivity by 20% / Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. / He Would Have Been 1 Year Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.