Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions (9033 Views)

Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Marikana Commission- Families And Loved One Came To Express Their Grief / Man With 2 Families And Lots Of Kids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
here I will be sharing some ploblems and possible solution
and if u have any problem with ur family or friends family u can share.

1. The cause of ploblem in most family is lack of money.
I am a witness to this, where there will be no money or enough money to care for the family needs, the husband and wife will be shouting at each other and there will not be peace.

SOLUTION: I will advice you to be financially stable b4 getting married.
If you are married already, let your spouse to know your total income and how much you are saving (if possible have a joint account) so that everything will be plain to him/her, and dont be stingy with your little income. Let him/her know the time that there is no money. If you are stingy there will always be misunderstanding.... Husband be generous.... Wife be generous.

2. Adultery: this is another cost of problems in the family, the husband will say I am the man of the house so I can do anything, as time goes on the wife will not be comfortable and querrel will start, from querrel to fight.... Some women too goes out to fornicate. Which will either result to divorce of the man beating the wife to a start of coma. I remember this what causes fight btw my neighbor and wife

SOLUTION; You can handle it, you can keep yourself, wife always be available for your husband and husband always be available for your wife, except when agreed upon... Talk to your partner about what you like to see in a woman/man in bed or at night. Talk things out

to be continue....

Source; Godly wisdom and experiance

modified**

3. Brother/sister inlaw living with couple... Mostly is the wife that is the problem here cos she will not allow the husband's brother/sister to live with them so she will be treating them badly, b4 u know it, it will result to family war, some time the men too dont like the wife's brother/sister because his family @home will be complaining that he is caring 4 d wife's family and negleting his own family. Vice-visa

SOLUTION: If u are new couple pls dicuss with ur spouse about ur family condition, why u like to bring ur sister/brother and let there be agreement...... or better still if possible let ur family only come for visits and not to stay.... If u are about to wed, let your spouse to know this b4 time so that there will not be disagreement when your brother/sister comes to stay. And know how to handle issues btw your inlaws and your spouse, never you insult or blame your spouse infront of your sister/brother......

4. No food on the table.
This is either because there is no money available (husbands fault) or the woman is too lazy to cook.
Men always get angry if they come back from office/work and no food on the table and this may result to trouble... Also women get angry if there is no money to buy foodstuffs @home

SOLUTION: petience will be the key here..... The man should always try his best to provide money for food, and the wife should try her best to make sure there is food on the table...

Men should not think is only the wife that shoud do the cooking, you can cook for the family also, or help her in the kitchen make your family a funplace to be missing when you are not around. And when there is no food on the table, drink water and have petience. wife if there is no money for food don't get angry. I don't know how my brother's wife do it, but any time there is nothing @home then she will always found a solution to it..... Women u can source for the family too
Re: Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions by GboyegaD(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
It isn't the spouse's fault if the other chooses to commit adultery most times. Some people just see it as a game while for some others, it is their fantasy and their way of showing their prowess.
Re: Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
na only two you remember ?
Re: Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
na only two you remember ?
Re: Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions by dein77(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ironically, my wife and I have had more challenges when we have MONEY, rather than when we are broke. I'm yet to figure the way out of it.

Maybe I listen less when I have more money. Money seems to have caused homes more troubles than poverty.
Re: Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
GboyegaD:
It isn't the spouse's fault if the other chooses to commit adultery most times. Some people just see it as a game while for some others, it is their fantasy and their way of showing their prowess.

bro that is y I said you can handle it, u can hold it..... Am talking about the partner @fault to handle him/herself to make peace to reign in the family

(1) (Reply)

Would You Work For Your Father In-law? / Pros And Cons Of Court Marriage In Nigeria / What Do Babies Stare Blankly At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.