Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More (9980 Views)

I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts / Website Designers In Enugu State / Business Owners Now Prefer To Hire Wordpress Website Designers.learn Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2015
FRInteractives:
as a web design beginner you start with the basis like learning how the internet works, what happens behind the scence in web browsers. Then moving to creating web pages by learning html and css then you advance by learning javascript. You can build a standard site with these techniques. Html for markup, css for presentation and javascript for interactivity. If your want to go deeper learn a server side language like php or asp (but i love php and rails) then you can build web apps and make a lot of cash from it. Its not a days' job but with time it will be a part of you.
Do you have full knowledge about these things? Can you teach me? I mean online. I can be available at any given time.
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 26, 2015
gboyetade:
This thread is created for individuals who are amateur or novice in website designing to come here and exchange ideas. Professionals and experienced website designers are welcome to guide and contribute what they have learn based on years of experienc. We may have to create Whatsapp and or Bbm group to fasten communication if majority deemed it necessary
08063486663....add me up
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Edgarated(m): 5:49am On Jun 26, 2015
08036854942. add me
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by emillionaire: 6:00am On Jun 26, 2015
add me up o
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Kingnonny(m): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2015
08864349992.... Interested
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by kaylechy(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Web designers, I have a business proposal for you guys. An online betting company want to upgrade their website so PM me if you're very good in web designing.
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2015
You can all visit my blog
Www.mightyfada. . Com
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by FRInteractives: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2015
rahazaqa:
Do you have full knowledge about these things? Can you teach me? I mean online. I can be available at any given time.
yes i do have proficiencies in these web technologies, i am a full time web developer and an IT constultant specializing in building custom web apps and SaaS apps i use a large array of tools and web techniques like php, ruby on rails, html, css, javascript, mysql, jqery, ajax, cms like wordpress, joomla, drupal, etc . I can teach you these things check my signature on how to contact me.

Thanks
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by FRInteractives: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2015
kaylechy:
Web designers, I have a business proposal for you guys. An online betting company want to upgrade their website so PM me if you're very good in web designing.

my agency can handle the job just check my signature to see my contact details.
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by zicjoe(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2015
add me up 08100826650
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobleacct: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Please add me 07030711997. Thank you
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Tosineb: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by olempe(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2015
Add me 08065135464
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2015
please, my website was attacked by malware, how can i remove it. thank you.
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2015
08163529294 SuCceed
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by leGeExus(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2015
gboyetade:
This thread is created for individuals who are amateur or novice in website designing to come here and exchange ideas. Professionals and experienced website designers are welcome to guide and contribute what they have learn based on years of experienc. We may have to create Whatsapp and or Bbm group to fasten communication if majority deemed it necessary
Am in 08139423792
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
FRInteractives:

yes i do have proficiencies in these web technologies, i am a full time web developer and an IT constultant specializing in building custom web apps and SaaS apps i use a large array of tools and web techniques like php, ruby on rails, html, css, javascript, mysql, jqery, ajax, cms like wordpress, joomla, drupal, etc . I can teach you these things check my signature on how to contact me.

Thanks
You site is under construction. I have sent a request on bbm. I have also liked your fb page. What should I do next?
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by gafiyung(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
add me up.....08161391296....
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by edigbejosh(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nice one... add me up 08177077046 cool
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by ohiK(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]08134231777 Pls add me too. I am very interested.
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by almujeebe(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by FRInteractives: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
rahazaqa:
You site is under construction. I have sent a request on bbm. I have also liked your fb page. What should I do next?

sorry for the inconviences call our numbers 08072611343, 08059981540
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
rahazaqa:
Firstly,i admired web designers and their work. Secondly,i want to know how to design the web myself,i cant just come to nairaland everyday, laugh and go. I have time and resources,i can use them to learn this thing and create or design websites either for people or for myself when I need it. I would like to know how to create an E-commerce site and the other ones . will you like to help?

Hmm. An E-commerce website is definitely the ultimate goal.

1. Building an E-commerce website is beyond just knowing html and css.

2. Being a modern Web designer is beyond knowing the <p> is for a paragraph or basic CSS knowledge.

3. Contrary to what you might think, becoming an outstanding Web designer/developer needs a lot of commitment.

4. Building an ecommerce website by yourself means having extensive and intermediate - expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL.

Or you could just specialize on being a Web designer - HTML, CSS, JavaScript or
a Web developer - PHP, MySQL.

I'm not trying to scare you, but if you want to be different from the majority rag-tag Nigerian Web designers and developers and you are ready to crunch ebooks of 300-900 books.

I can guide you. I am still learning myself and I am not even close to my ultimate goal. I can help to avoid the mistakes I made while beginning, I have tons of ebooks on each subject/language.

Sometimes ebooks are difficult to understand especially when you get to JavaScript and php, so I can come in explain certain areas.
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Promhize:

2. Being a modern Web designer is beyond knowing the <p> is for a paragraph or basic CSS knowledge.

3. Contrary to what you might think, becoming an outstanding Web designer/developer needs a lot of commitment.

4. Building an ecommerce website by yourself means having extensive and intermediate - expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL.

I'm not trying to scare you, but if you want to be different from the majority rag-tag Nigerian Web designers and developers and you are ready to crunch ebooks of 300-900 books.

I can guide you. I am still learning myself and I am not even close to my ultimate goal. I can help to avoid the mistakes I made while beginning, I have tons of ebooks on each subject/language.

Sometimes ebooks are difficult to understand especially when you get to JavaScript and php, so I can come in explain certain areas.
Wow,i understand,but the E-commerce stuff may be too difficult for me,it is not that I really want to use this to make money or make a living I just want to have the knowledge,even my course in school is not anyway related to it. please can you tell me the simplest of the 2 between Web designing and Web developing? so that I can start from the simple stage first. I read somewhere that Developing is more about the surface or the creation of this site but Design is about the content and how the website works. So what are u going to say about this?
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Promhize:

ow,i understand,but the E-commerce stuff may be too difficult for me,it is not that I really want to use this to make money or make a living I just want to have the knowledge,even my course in school is not anyway related to it. please can you tell me the simplest of the 2 between Web designing and Web developing? so that I can start from the simple stage first. I read somewhere that Developing is more about the surface or the creation of this site but Design is about the content and how the website works. So what are u going to say about this?
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2015
rahazaqa:
Wow,i understand,but the E-commerce stuff may be too difficult for me,it is not that I really want to use this to make money or make a living I just want to have the knowledge,even my course in school is not anyway related to it. please can you tell me the simplest of the 2 between Web designing and Web developing? so that I can start from the simple stage first. I read somewhere that Developing is more about the surface or the creation of this site but Design is about the content and how the website works. So what are u going to say about this?

Since you want to know how website are made to look as they are in browsers, then Web designing is your thing.

Html5, Css3, [JavaScript].

JavaScript is optional.

Web designing is simpler.
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2015
grin
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Promhize:

Since you want to know how website are made to look as they are in browsers, then Web designing is your thing.

Html5, Css3, [JavaScript].

JavaScript is optional.

Web designing is simpler.
good. so how can we get started? where do we start from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware / All Your Xmas Greetings & New Year Wishes Here Please! / How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.