Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D (3644 Views)

BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) / Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan / Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Are these men being deployed to Lagos only? if so, then the FG has show us how dumb they can be again.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D by Olaolufred(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
It is immature for someone that calls himself Governor, not to send a secure message to the Federal arm, asking who the men in blacks are, and what they are doing on the roads in Lagos.

Again, Are these men in black, as you describe FERMA officials, not on Federal Roads ?

Why do you chose to call them 'men in black' instead of just FERMA ?

Again, why is Fashola acting as if he is not a lawyer... Oh, I remember, he is just a Property Lawyer, whose specialty has been taking over beaches and taking lands from communities, cos even a charge and bail lawyer knows where to channel his questions instead of lamentation according to St. Jan.jaweed.

I am disappointed in you, my dear Governor.

[size=14pt] YOU ALSO FORGOT TO ADD WHY FG WOULD NOT INFORM THE STATE GOVERNOR OF ITS PLAN BEFORE THE DEPLOYMENT.
TASK FORCE TO DO WHAT?
LET THEM COME TO IYANA DOPEMU AND FILL UP THE DEEP GULLY THERE WHICH IS A DIRECT IMAGE OF TRANSFORMATION AGENDA . HOWEVER 2 HOURS IS BEING SACRIFICED DAILY IN PERRENIAL TRAFFIC.
PEOPLE DECEIVING PARTY.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D by Alleybuy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:
Body dey shack this man, there are 36 states in Nigeria, Lagos is one.

And the smallest in landmass u might add.
Re: Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D by tobbiefied: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Alleybuy:

With 15Million people. About half Ghana's population...
Re: Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D by fr3do(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Alleybuy:

I think bayelsa is.
Re: Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D by Ovamboland(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:
Yes, to your last question. The Federal Government by law, has rights to deploy Federal Agents to any State within the Federation. The Governors are sub-heads representing the President. If any Governor, who was elected under the Federal laws by the way, has issues with Federal Administration, he should contact Minister of State, the Federal Agency and as last resort, the Presidency to ask questions.

Let me ask Fashola this question:
My dear Governor, why are you uncomfortable with Federal agents, being on Federal Roads ? Do you have something to hide ? If they are conducting traffic, is it not a good thing ?

We operate a Federal system of government with supposedly autonomous federating units, the governors are not sub-heads and definitely not representing the president in any ramification.
Re: Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D by BlackTechnology: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fashola acting like a child

So Jona don't have a phone number
Re: Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ovamboland:

We operate a Federal system of government with supposedly autonomous federating units, the governors are not sub-heads and definitely not representing the president in any ramification.
The fact that you can type doesnt make you politically savvy, so stay off politics. Federal System is different from Confederal System, so the states are not autonomous. Please be guided.
Re: Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D by Akinsz: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
What i see here is lack creativity on the part of federal govt., the same thing guguru defence which should have been a department in the police. All these are of no need, if we have people with great ideas in office. Petty, petty full everywhere.
Re: Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
This fashola guy is just so irritating, disgusting and annoying lately.
What is wrong with the FG send their Agents to help Lagosians and Nigerians manage Traffic on their Trunk 'A' roads?

You better tell your lastma guys to leave the FG roads alone, else they'll see trouble as from tomorrow.

After all, it is mostly Lagosians that were and are being employed to join the Agency, with SURE-P money that you will not smell.
you don't even know that most of your lastma guys have been employed by the FG in this Agency.

Nonsense Noise Maker
Re: Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D by Lovechyld101(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
erunz:
When you complain about some road in Lagos, Fashola will is FG road now FG is deploying is own task force on the said FG roads, he is now claim it to be LAGOS road. My on summition is that Lagos control your road, while FG do same. If he Fashola says its because of election, why did he relax the ban on Okada in some area few months to election after making some families suffer with no alternative after their bike where seized. I cannot be deceived by any All Propaganda Congress (APC).

The men in black are not recognized by law Fashola outrightly stated that only LASMA and the FRSC are constituted by law to carry out traffic control duties so why are you duplicating their duties, On the okada ban issue does fashola takes bike or tinuba or the like personalities the ban is for our Good lots of accident take place on bike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Legislator Who Jumped National Assembly Gate Contesting For Governor / WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy / On Naming A Dog Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.