Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up (17026 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: Probable Line Up / Nigeria Vs Sudan:probable Line Up / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
....................................Agbim
/
kwambe.....Egwuekwe.....Zango.....Obanor
/
..........................................Ali.....................................
/
............Pyagbara.......................Edjomariegwe
/
Salami.......................................................Eduok
/
..............................Udoh..................................
/
/
/
there is nothing friendly in Nigeria vs Ghana games

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by swagwu(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
who is the team coach?
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
swagwu:
who is the team coach?
the team coach is Stephen Okechukwu Keshi
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by modextus(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
game time plss
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Segadem(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
finniblinks:
no,keshi would not be the coach handling this one.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Segadem(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
modextus:
game time plss
6pm nig time.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by ujoinme: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Are those all nigerian players
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by ujoinme: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
smiley
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
ujoinme:
Are those all nigerian players
they are home base players

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
.My hood is already buzzing. From Ikpa road to Abak road (OBJ road) to Aka road to Oron road - same buzz.
My friends and I will sure be in attendance, 10.00am prompt! My lecturers in the department can get angry at me for skipping lectures tomorrow if they want but nufin is stopping TheSonOfMark from attending.

This feeling is great, I'm proud of my state! History here I come!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by iconize(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2014
finniblinks:

Amokachi is the person handling the game.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by AJOT99(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Let's see ao it goes.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by oc2fish: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Good
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Udodasco1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Go boys go
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Stephxoblessed(f): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
i love nigeria
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ghana 3
Nigeria 0
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by alphaconde(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Its required to ascertain if the earlier sack threat did distabalize him and d team.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Smartjeezy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
God bless nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Lordave: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
swagwu:
who is the team coach?
Wenger sad
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by aminaeke: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
FP

HEPPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by adami48(f): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
God bless Nigeria, in other news

Barr. Jimor Ibrahim to short down Nicon Luxury Abuja for
phantom renovation beginning from the 31st of December
Mr Ibrahim issued out this statement during the weekend to
the hotel management staff, saying they should short down
any operation beginning from Next month, he said no more
reservation is to be made, saying he wants to renovate the
hotel to world standard and to make it one of the best hotels
in Africa,
but contrary to his statement a close pal of mine who's a
staff of the hotel said that the decision of Mr Ibrahim was
triggered by the hotel and staff Union workers who has been
on him for the past 3months for the renewal of there
condition of service which supposed to have been done since
August 2014, and the that a deadline was also given to him
to sign it or face industrial action of which the DSS has
been copied,
but instead of him to consider signing it he issued out a
threat of closing down the hotel, that he has done it to many
of his companies and that Nicon luxury would not be an
exception,
Mr Ibrahim only have like a year to run that place before his
10years contract expires,
for over 8years he didn't put a pin in the hotel now that his
contract is close to the expiration date he is now talking
about renovation,
the staff of Nixon Luxury abuja have never been happy with
working under Jimor Ibrahim, they call him the worst
Nigerian business man of all time, according to one of my
pals there he said its hell working with him, that Nigerians
should say no to wicked business men like jimor ibrahim,
dream killer and destiny hunter who buys companies only to
destroy them in months and render staff jobless, I.e Nicon
insurance, Re insurance, virgin Nigeria, Nicon hotel Lagos,
global fleet, Nicon hotel Benue, just to mention a few.
meanwhile the hotel union has issued out a statement to
him that before he can short down he most pay staff all
there entitlement after the renovation all can start afresh,
he who cannot manage a five star hotel wants to come out
as a Gubernatorial candidate I pity the state.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report) 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Deeoned1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
Win or draw
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Lordave: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
.My hood is already buzzing. From Ikpa road to Abak road (OBJ road) to Aka road to Oron road - same buzz.
My friends and I will sure be in attendance, 10.00am prompt! My lecturers in the department can get angry at me for skipping lectures tomorrow if they want but nufin is stopping TheSonOfMark from attending.

This feeling is great, I'm proud of my state! History here I come!
How many times and on how many threads are you gonna post this, bro?

We've seen enough of it please, we know now you live in Akwa Ibom.

I'm beginning to think you copied this from somewhere
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by majorfarms(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Home based eagles not under 23 eagles....haba, Agbim and Egwueke never pass 30?
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Chartey(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
This home based team should easily wallop the home based Ghana u-23 team. There's too much quality in the team. Udoh will be hoping to prove his feat this NPL season was no fluke. I wish Ghana had used the home based senior team. It would have been nice to see players like Jordan Opoku, Rahim Ayew and Richard Mpong playing some competitive football as the league has not started. abeg.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by gemiclem(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
for pictures,,[url=http://gemiclem
.com]click here[/url]
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by bigt2(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
nothing friendly indeed cos the charcoals can shout. ;Dnothing friendly indeed cos the charcoals can shout.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Stallione(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
cheesy grin up nepaaaaaa!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by Smooyis(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Agbim as our goalkeeper? Well.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up by tolulope855(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
hmmmmm ...fp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Sustains Abductor Injury, Could Be Out For Up To 12 Weeks / Jay Jay Okocha and World Best Player Award / Come In Your Uk Pool Week 17 3/3 Live Draws.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.