Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

You Can Be A Celebrity In 24 Hours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Be A Celebrity In 24 Hours (543 Views)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be A Celebrity In 24 Hours by Orikinla(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Yes.
I cam make you a celebrity in 24 hours and those who know me know that I have done it many times from the 17 year old girl who came all the way from Mushin in 1997 to see me in my editorial office on Shiro St, in Fadeyi, Lagos and today is the most celebrated Nigerian female blogger to one of the hunks of Nollywood and others. Now, I want to give any hot looking male or female the chance to become an instant celebrity on Talk of the Town By Orikinla and be seen my thousands of people, including top stars in Hollywood, Nollywood and Bollywood and others who frequent the most popular Nigerian blog in Hollywood by the most popular Nigerian writer online and publisher of Nollywood Series, the most widely circulated publication on Nollywood.
See how you will look on http://totnaija..com/

You will be seen by all the filmmakers and advert and brand agencies in Nigeria, America and other countries and also by top journalists and talent scouts. And it is free.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hits 1 Million Followers On Twitter / VIDEO PREMIERE: D.kross Aka King Kwate Ft Spice Vision - Omini-tata / Kim Kardashian To Be Paid $1.5M For ‘bigg Boss 8′

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.