Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations (101217 Views)

Women Representation Under Buhari Poorer Than Past Administrations – UN / Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan's Govts To Account For Recovered Loot- Court / See The Names Of Those Who Will Probe Yaradua And Jonathan's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:

Please let not shift the goal post while the match is still in play sir. The argument is not about performance. But if you want to know, I will state some fact to you again.

What is performance in terms of government expenditure to you? you are talking about capital project right? but you and 1 know that capital project is not the only job of the Government (I must agree 100% that Nigeria government right from OBJ haven't address the inbalance of capital and recurrent expenditure, but that didn't start with GEJ and it would be hard to stop in few day without sacking a lot of civil servants)

Here is where the expenses went to, I will take 2 years of 2007 and 2011

Total statutory transfer to states and LG = 102 Billion

Total debt service = 326 billion

Total recurrent (non debt) = 1.05 trillion

Total capital = 781 trillion

Total statutory transfer to states and LG = 196 billion

Total debt service = 542 billion

Total recurrent (non debt) = 2.481 trillion

Total capital = 1.005 trillion

So what is your point exactly?

There must be something wrong with that figure in bold.
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by ayukdaboss(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2014
frankyychiji:
Caveat: This is to warn all janja.weeds (supporters of Apc; new meaning of the word), that the man whose name appears at the beginning of this post is armed and very dangerous and must be avoided by all evildoers. He has extinguished many already. He takes no prisoners! Be warned. grin grin
Bros type PDP.ig without the period and tell me what you see! grin

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:

HAHAHAH barcanista!!! you should take the number 10 jersey off Messi, you fit dribble blindfolded.

Here is what you wrote in the OP

EXTERNAL DEBT:
Inherited: $30 billion
Cleared : $18 billion
Paid: $ 12 billion Dollars
Left: $3,348.22bn-2007

[s]You sir said that OBJ paid $12 billion, Cleared 18 billion... 12 + 18 = $30 billion... So how did you arrived to reducing the debt to $3 billion[/s]

It is either that OBJ didn't clear our debt or he did... please which one?

To your question, I have answered it many times. Your questions where, why did our debt increase and why did the external reserve decrease under GEJ... are these not your question? if they are, here is my answer once again

1) External debt increased because we have more expenditure and revenue haven't kept the pace (still trying to find Nigeria's revenue history) plus the issue of theft of crude and output disruptions http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-31/nigeria-finance-ministry-says-revenue-gap-may-reach-12-billion.html

2) deleted because it is not part of your question

[s]3) External reserve was deplated because SLS prefer defending the Naira with external reserve than devaluing the naira.[/s]

It will be a sad day for us all, if you deny your own post, Please man up and answer my own questions

[s]1) Did OBJ clear our $30 billion debt as per your OP?

2) If he did, how can he still left $3 billion when leaving office?[/s]

I will test you again, however, like maradona you are, I can bet you will never answer the question straightforward
Stop trying to be clever by half again. It was clear that Obj was indebted at a latter period of his era, hence, the $3billion loan. I provided you link for Everything!!! He paid $12 b and was again indebted to $3 billion at another period of time. Hence, I didn't do any addition so as not to tamper with what is obtainable in the reports.

How does that answer the question? See It is clear that you have nothing to offer or if you do, explain the poser I have been throwing at you.. Don't tell me you didn't see it.

The Sanusi's case is ridiculous, Not even Sanusi or NOI could defend it because it will be dead on arrival.

7 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by EldaTimba(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
He keep running and running. He definitely have no clue on this but trying to see if he can be cunny. This is the same debate that the FG ran away when challenged by Madam Oby Ezekwesilli
I am once a again DISAPPOINTED in you. You keep on calling Ezekwesilli's name as if she is a credible source. That she was a world bank VP doesn't make her a credible source. Or would you take Soyinka's bashing on Buhari article as a credible source of information?
2. You keep on saying datolee is running when you haven't answered some of his questions. OBJ borrowed $3 billion in two years. If we are to follow this path, then GEJ is PRUDENT.
3. Finally, with a plain mind, we all know who is running round circle. FACTS are SACRED

12 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

2010 - 2.14billion DOLLARS
2011 - 2.38 BILLION DOLLARS
2012 - 2.1 BILLION DOLLARS
2013 - 2.2 BILLION DOLLARS
TOTAL = 8.82 BILLION DOLLARS
Plus 1BILLION DOLLARS JONA.DAFT JUST BORROWED!

http://militarybudget.org/nigeria
Now Read Below:

Where did the the military keep these weapons? In your house?

And why the hell is Jona.daft censored? angry

Be guided, the budget wasn't for purchase or arms alone!! it is total defence budget for a year which in all honesty isn't very much when you compare to other countries and the devil we are currently fighting.

If we must ask questions, where are the weapons purchased under OBJ and Yaradua,.. the simple answer is that when you minus the recurrent expenditure, there is little left to buy modern weaponry

12 Likes

django1:

He may not be as smart as we think
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2014
EldaTimba:

Factoring that still doesn't lead to a 500% increase in budget. What I mean is this: if the inflation is an average of 10%, then the budget should have increased by 314% not 500%. Did you understand?
Ask your president how 200 billion for susidy jumped to 1.2 trillion, that should explain the remaining 200% jump in the budget.

Economy growing @ 7% yearly should also bring in more funds except your government is lying about that too.

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by ayukdaboss(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2014
django1:

True. The Guy isn't even sure of wherever he's lifting those figures from.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2014
django1:

Thanks, i will correct, it was in billion not trillion

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2014
omenka:
Good strategy. There are a billion and one things to be said about this indescribably inept and corrupt government. We'd take them bit by bit so those partially handicapped upstairs can keep pace.
You notice the dynamics of his response? this is very laughable and funny!!! I shall "guide" him diligently

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Descartes: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:

HAHAHAH barcanista!!! you should take the number 10 jersey off Messi, you fit dribble blindfolded.

Here is what you wrote in the OP

EXTERNAL DEBT:
Inherited: $30 billion
Cleared : $18 billion
Paid: $ 12 billion Dollars
Left: $3,348.22bn-2007

You sir said that OBJ paid $12 billion, Cleared 18 billion... 12 + 18 = $30 billion... So how did you arrived to reducing the debt to $3 billion

It is either that OBJ didn't clear our debt or he did... please which one?

To your question, I have answered it many times. Your questions where, why did our debt increase and why did the external reserve decrease under GEJ... are these not your question? if they are, here is my answer once again

1) External debt increased because we have more expenditure and revenue haven't kept the pace (still trying to find Nigeria's revenue history) plus the issue of theft of crude and output disruptions http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-31/nigeria-finance-ministry-says-revenue-gap-may-reach-12-billion.html

2) deleted because it is not part of your question

3) External reserve was deplated because SLS prefer defending the Naira with external reserve than devaluing the naira.

It will be a sad day for us all, if you deny your own post, Please man up and answer my own questions

1) Did OBJ clear our $30 billion debt as per your OP?

2) If he did, how can he still left $3 billion when leaving office?

I will test you again, however, like maradona you are, I can bet you will never answer the question straightforward
Uno get human sympathy ni...Chai...diaris... tongue
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Firefire(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

The lucky one who once had "no shoes and boxers". Things have changed bro...The "I once had no shoes" crooner can now afford a house full of shoes and a billion naira food budget while some Nigerians don't have what to eat. Bro personally I'm from the South and some of us voted for this man but trust me, you have to put a gun on my head before I'll vote for Jona.daft next year. You don't give a theif who knows he ain't coming back another chance to steal for four good years.

I cautiously agree that Jonathan performance could not measure to the high expectation of most Nigerians...

It is also unfortunate that he got many enemies within the four walls of Nigeria bent on frustrating his program and demonized him.

Howbeit, I will counsel you to change your mind set about him, let support him as much as we could hoping that the next four years 2015-19 would be a PAYBACK Time for Nigeria. (To compensate for all shortfalls)

Please do NOT think GMB can ever become the President of Nigeria again... so unfortunate that APC could not provide a formidable opposition than the heavily spent-out General.

I wish you and yours well, now and in the future.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

True. The Guy isn't even sure of wherever he's lifting those figures from.
Sadly, seun haven't put it on FP

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2014
Firefire:

I cautiously agree that Jonathan performance could not measure to the high expectation of most Nigerians...

It is also unfortunate that he got many enemies within the four walls of Nigeria bent on frustrating his program and demonized him.

Howbeit, I will counsel you to change your mind set about him, let support him as much as we could hoping that the next four years 2015-19 would be a PAYBACK Time for Nigeria. (To compensate for all shortfalls)

Please to NOT think GMB can ever become the President of Nigeria again... so unfortunate that APC could not provide a formidable opposition than the heavily spent-out General.

I wish you and yours well, now and in the future.

Shalom!
Off-Point Alert!!!

6 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Firefire(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
Off-Point Alert!!!

I responded to your fellow comrade, no intention of Off-Point.

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2014
EldaTimba:

I am once a again DISAPPOINTED in you. You keep on calling Ezekwesilli's name as if she is a credible source. That she was a world bank VP doesn't make her a credible source. Or would you take Soyinka's bashing on Buhari article as a credible source of information?
2. You keep on saying datolee is running when you haven't answered some of his questions. OBJ borrowed $3 billion in two years. If we are to follow this path, then GEJ is PRUDENT.
3. Finally, with a plain mind, we all know who is running round circle. FACTS are SACRED
Obj left a Reserve of $45 billion

GEJ not only borrowed but he went as far as depleting the reserve. It is like you have no clue

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by EldaTimba(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2014
Obiagelli:

Ask your president how 200 billion for susidy jumped to 1.2 trillion, that should explain the remaining 200% jump in the budget.

Economy growing @ 7% yearly should also bring in more funds except your government is lying about that too.
Ma, this isn't not about subsidy. It is about budget. You Barcanista saidsubsidy is for another day/thread. But for now, let us face this issue.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2014
EldaTimba:

Ma, this isn't not about subsidy. It is about budget. You Barcanista saidsubsidy is for another day/thread. But for now, let us face this issue.
I don't even know why Obiagelli is responding to you. You have no clue

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Firefire(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:

GEJ not only borrowed but he went as far as depleting the reserve. It is like you have no clue

Depleting the reserve to do what Please state it categorically here

Borrowed for what purpose Please be explicit.

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
Stop trying to be clever by half again. It was clear that Obj was indebted at a latter period of his era, hence, the $3billion loan. I provided you link for Everything!!! He paid $12 b and was again indebted to $3 billion at another period of time. Hence, I didn't do any addition so as not to tamper with what is obtainable in the reports.

How does that answer the question? See It is clear that you have nothing to offer or if you do, explain the poser I have been throwing at you.. Don't tell me you didn't see it.

The Sanusi's case is ridiculous, Not even Sanusi or NOI could defend it because it will be dead on arrival.

You see, you simply can't answer the question. Lets move on to next.

Here is a link of SANUSI himself stating very bold that he will not devalue the naira rather he will use the external reserve to defend the Naira http://www.nigeria-news-world.com/2013/09/i-will-defend-naira-with-reserves-sanusi.html#.VFyHTvmUf-F

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/i-will-defend-the-naira-with-reserves-sanusi/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/i-ll-not-devalue-the-naira-sanusi/

Now when you are done reading those, please turn over to bloomberg

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-25/naira-devaluation-seen-on-central-bank-upheaval-africa-credit.html

Digest while I have Lunch / Dinner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2014
Seun and Obinoscopy, we are appealing for a FP!!! I don't know why you guys are keeping blind eye.
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by EldaTimba(m): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:

You are smart, but you are not saying the WHOLE truth. What did GEJ use the depleted reserve for?

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by patrickmuf(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
You don't understand what is being discussed obviously
He's a novice so he resorts to trash talking...

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Firefire(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
S.e.un and Ob.ino.sc.op.y, we are appealing for a FP!!! I don't know why you guys are keeping blind eye.

[size=25pt]I will defend the Naira with reserves - Sanusi
[/size]

The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Mal Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has vowed to defend the Naira and was prepared to used the nation’s foreign reserve to ensure the currency’s stability.

Briefing the journalists at the end of the Monetary Policy Committee meeting in Abuja, Tuesday, he said that the argument of those pushing for the devaluation of the Naira did make any valid economic sense in an import-dependent country like Nigeria.

Mal. Sanusi insisted that the CBN would stick to its position unless forced to do otherwise.

His words, “as far as the Naira is concerned, the CBN has always said that we are committed to its stability. I know there are some people who don’t share that view. But I have not personally heard any economically valid argument as to the benefits of devaluating the Naira up to this point in time.

“It will not improve our export nor reduce our imports into the country. It will not improve our fortunes as long as our structural reforms have not been implemented.

“My view and the view of the CBN is that if we will have to use some of the our serves to support the currency, we will. No central bank governor will say that he will support the currency at all and every cost but we want to be very clear in our minds and to the public that there is no country in the world that will allow its currency to be just determined by the market.

Please give the credit of Nigeria Foreign Reserve depletion at the expense of our Naira stability to your SLS

http://www.nigeria-news-world.com/2013/09/i-will-defend-naira-with-reserves-sanusi.html#.VFyHTvmUf-F

Link provided by Detolee

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by EldaTimba(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
I don't even know why Obiagelli is responding to you. You have no clue
And you? You have clues? Answer the question of what GEJ used the depleted reserve for before we know if you have "clues" and be objective in your answers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:

You see, you simply can't answer the question. Lets move on to next.

Here is a link of SANUSI himself stating very bold that he will not devalue the naira rather he will use the external reserve to defend the Naira http://www.nigeria-news-world.com/2013/09/i-will-defend-naira-with-reserves-sanusi.html#.VFyHTvmUf-F

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/i-will-defend-the-naira-with-reserves-sanusi/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/i-ll-not-devalue-the-naira-sanusi/

Now when you are done reading those, please turn over to bloomberg

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-25/naira-devaluation-seen-on-central-bank-upheaval-africa-credit.html

Digest while I have Lunch / Dinner
Your link didn't STATE houw much was spent to devalue the Naira Neither did it Justify the heavy depletion of the Reserve and Increased debt. See Here Oby Ezeks helped you out
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/117087-yaradua-jonathan-wasted-n10-72-trillion-saved-by-obasanjo-oby-ezekwesili.html

The Government knew that are boxed up, hence they avoided the Public Debate when Oby raised it. SANUSI never justified the depletion, and borrowing. Remember, Oil Price was VERY stable and good al Jona's period.

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2014
Obiagelli:

You must be a clown, you talked about recession hitting government hard in 2011 and i asked what the price of crude was in 2011, lets see how hard it hit our government.
I see you like shadows a lot, blanket statement don't do it for me. Bye

Barcanista, he is all yours.

Was this answered?

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:

I join you in the laughter bro grin grin grin grin Jonathan must be kicked out but PDP must stay.... your understanding is legendary grin grin grin

With due respect, u sound foolish here.
How is this feasible?
Jonathan and everything that has to do with him must go.

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:

We have arrived at one conclusion, Obj left $ 3 billion debt after clearing the debt.. judging by the rate he accumulated the new debt, GEJ is prudent in his borrowing

So lets go to another question... You keep talking about depletion of external reserve... answer the question.. Depleting the reserve to do what other than defending the naira?. If they used it for any other purpose, please state so we all can shame this "wasteful" government.

6 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Abok1(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:

Final question, did any of these fund taken out of the external reserve? if the answer is NO, then what is your point really?

To answer your question, by your own admission, if these funds were not taken from the external reserves, then how do you justify the depletion of the external funds in such a short period by 50%. You have unknowingly admitted that some of the points you made earlier about higher recurrent expenditures are as a result of recklessness of GEJ, which further buttresses my point on his eligibility for a 2nd term.

Lets examine your reasons for the depletion:
1. to defend the Naira
Should we now give him a medal for defending the Naira? GEJs presidency is not the only administration to defend the Naira. The question is, why were the previous Presidents able to increase the External reserve, while GEJ depleted it?

2. Bail out private sector
Laughable, because at N25 Billion cash injection for 10 banks is still not up to $3billion. So how do you justify this line of argument?

3. Subsidy
We all know that GEJ and his cronies syphoned the subsidy funds and performed one of the greatest heist in the world to cover their tracks by removing subsidy and blaming it on the cabal. How do you explain over 200% increase in subsidy payments in just a year, except there are some shady deals somewhere. Figures don't lie.

If GEJ led by example, by not asking for ridiculous amount of money for feeding and Jets, the ministers would not have the audacity to misuse public funds. 1.6 million spent by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority to purchase the armored BMW cars for Nigeria’s Aviation Minister Stella Oduah would not be spent, neither would the Petroleum Minister hire a private Jet for N10billion.

On the laughable claim that GEJ made Nigerian economy the largest in africa, we all know that you can't make an economy the largest with bletcherous policies, because going by the analogy of Nigeria becoming one of the leading economies in Africa, this is an inevitable occurrence which was going to happen no matter the action or inaction of GEJ. China, India and Brazil are doing so well primarily because of their population which allows them to maximise output.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by EldaTimba(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2014
Firefire:

[size=25pt]I will defend the Naira with reserves - Sanusi
[/size]

The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Mal Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has vowed to defend the Naira and was prepared to used the nation’s foreign reserve to ensure the currency’s stability.

Briefing the journalists at the end of the Monetary Policy Committee meeting in Abuja, Tuesday, he said that the argument of those pushing for the devaluation of the Naira did make any valid economic sense in an import-dependent country like Nigeria.

Mal. Sanusi insisted that the CBN would stick to its position unless forced to do otherwise.

His words, “as far as the Naira is concerned, the CBN has always said that we are committed to its stability. I know there are some people who don’t share that view. But I have not personally heard any economically valid argument as to the benefits of devaluating the Naira up to this point in time.

“It will not improve our export nor reduce our imports into the country. It will not improve our fortunes as long as our structural reforms have not been implemented.

“My view and the view of the CBN is that if we will have to use some of the our serves to support the currency, we will. No central bank governor will say that he will support the currency at all and every cost but we want to be very clear in our minds and to the public that there is no country in the world that will allow its currency to be just determined by the market.

http://www.nigeria-news-world.com/2013/09/i-will-defend-naira-with-reserves-sanusi.html#.VFyHTvmUf-F

Link provided by Detolee
We have being asking him to give us what GEJ used the reserve for and he has being avoiding the question.
FACTS are SACRED

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2014
omenka:
Very typical, just like your lord; hound a man for exposing corruption.

Whenever I think about Jonathan and the manner in which he manages the country's wealth, all I remember are Amanpour's words in the interview she had with him when he attended a meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos.

Below was her question:

And Jonathan's awesome reply was:

People around the president know deep down he should have absolutely no business whatsoever with leadership.

No offence tho, what will u av replied?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.