Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Help He Snores Too Much - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help He Snores Too Much (653 Views)

Help! He Snores / I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me / I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help He Snores Too Much by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 07, 2014
God my bro snores too much its 12:19am n Neva sleep.av tried all tricks by tapping his leg but increases the tempo of the snore cry cry cry
Re: Help He Snores Too Much by Richy4(m): 2:00am On Nov 07, 2014
snrman:
God my bro snores too much its 12:19am n Neva sleep.av tried all tricks by tapping his leg but increases the tempo of the snore cry cry cry

I wish i got solution for him without it being kind of expensive.
but your own solution is simple. what kind of phone do you use? you can download a lot of music in your phone.

when he is snoring away, just but on the music on your phone with earphone. you will not be aware of your environment until you drift to sleeping land.
you got to endure till you got your own personal room/house.
Re: Help He Snores Too Much by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 07, 2014
Richy4:

I wish i got solution for him without it being kind of expensive.
but your own solution is simple. what kind of phone do you use? you can download a lot of music in your phone.

when he is snoring away, just but on the music on your phone with earphone. you will not be aware of your environment until you drift to sleeping land.
you got to endure till you got your own personal room/house.
I do listen to rap.mehn to stay with pesin wae like snore toh bad
Re: Help He Snores Too Much by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2014
snrman:
Pack out

(1) (Reply)

Maid In Torture Video Faces Murder Charge / God Is Great!!! Twins Become Dads On The Same Day, At The Same Hospital / What Kind Of Life Are U Living??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.