Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Causes Of A Missed Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of A Missed Period (1677 Views)

10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed / Most Common Reasons For Missed Period / Missed Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Hi everyone..would really really love it if the Doctors in the house could help me out..I missed my period for october and am seriously worried..done a home pt test already and it came out negative..not like am actually sexually active. And I noticed I didn't get to observe my usual ovulation signs like fuller boobs..infact at the moment my boobs are shrinking..and I still get the lower abdomen pain from time to time. What could be wrong with me..please someone help out..am worried
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2014
Internal vasculation....
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Internal vasculation....
uhmm..what could that mean?..tried googling it but couldn't make any sense out of it.
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2014
PrincesAsinya:
uhmm..what could that mean?..tried googling it but couldn't make any sense out of it.
lmao.... To b medical doctor sweet sha... Lol am just messin wid u...
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by LadyCaty(f): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2014
Maybe u ve infection..go see a doc nd explain †̥ him nd afta medication u ll be fyn..my advice
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lmao.... To b medical doctor sweet sha... Lol am just messin wid u...
lol..okay.
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2014
LadyCaty:
Maybe u ve infection..go see a doc nd explain †̥ him nd afta medication u ll be fyn..my advice
Thank u LadyCaty..I'll do just that.
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by lillyjane(f): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2014
First thing first dearie,
Give yourself a minimum of two weeks before you do pt cos it will be negative if done earlier. Secondly, go see a Doctor if it comes out negative or alternatively detoxify your system with this God's given flower that grows in everybody's compound *bitter leaf juice*

Bitter leaf juice is good antioxidant and has had success stories from the time of Adam.
Read more here http://www..com/amazing-benefits-of-bitter-leaf-juice-vernonia-amygdalina

Good luck in your quick recovery
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2014
lillyjane:
First thing first dearie,
Give yourself a minimum of two weeks before you do pt cos it will be negative if done earlier. Secondly, go see a Doctor if it comes out negative or alternatively detoxify your system with this God's given flower that grows in everybody's compound *bitter leaf juice*

Bitter leaf juice is good antioxidant and has had success stories from the time of Adam.
Read more here http://www..com/amazing-benefits-of-bitter-leaf-juice-vernonia-amygdalina

Good luck in your quick recovery
Thanks Lily.
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by ahnie: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2014
what if she is pregnant and still gat an infection?wud the infection altered the growth of the cyesis?[quote
author=LadyCaty post=27795838]Maybe u ve infection..go see a doc nd
explain †̥ him nd afta medication u ll be fyn..my advice[/quote]
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by ahnie: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2014
@lily.would the infection affect the foetus ..even after recieving medications from the doc?
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Tolulope95(f): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hello dear, I think you are suffering from secondary amenorrhea, and it may also be due to a wide variety of
both physical and emotional conditions that range from
lifestyle stress to rare and serious diseases.

Have you been undergoing any kind of stress lately?
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tolulope95:
Hello dear, I think you are suffering from secondary amenorrhea, and it may also be due to a wide variety of

uhmm...I wouldn't really say I've been stressed..but I think I've had a lot on my mind lately and am no longer as busy as I used to be..do u think that might have affected my cycle?
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Internal vasculation....
hahahahaha see this dude
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Tolulope95(f): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
PrincesAsinya:
uhmm...I wouldn't really say I've been stressed..but I think I've had a lot on my mind lately and am no longer as busy as I used to be..do u think that might have affected my cycle?

Emotional stress can also contribute to this..
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
prettythicksme:
hahahahaha see this dude
hehehehehehe.......
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tolulope95:

sister whch one be secondary amenorrhea na,,,
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by LizNaira: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Please just see a doctor
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Tolulope95(f): 6:50am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
sister whch one be secondary amenorrhea na,,,

Secondary amenorrhea occurs when a woman who has
been having normal menstrual cycles stops getting her
periods for 1 or more months.
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2014
Tolulope95:

Secondary amenorrhea occurs when a woman who has
been having normal menstrual cycles stops getting her
periods for 1 or more months.
really.....
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2014
this may caused due to stress and anxiety,so my advice is for u to see a medical doctor,so that they will carry out some tests on u
Re: Causes Of A Missed Period by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2014
elshaddai58:
this may caused due to stress and anxiety,so my advice is for u to see a medical doctor,so that they will carry out some tests on u
I sure will..thanks

(1) (Reply)

See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed / Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above / Suffering From Kidney Disease, Adrenal Fatigue/ Exhaustion, High Stress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.