Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed (1679 Views)

Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" / See How To Whiten Your Teeth Within 2 Minutes Of Using This Home Remedy / 3 Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth In 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
When it comes to whitening our teeth, we often believe we have to go to the store and purchase expensive, chemical laden teeth whitening strips and rinses. As it turns out, that may not be at all necessary. Try this simple, 2 ingredient teeth whitening recipe!

You will need: Lemon juice from half an organic lemon 1/4 cup of baking soda

Instructions: 1. Squeeze the lemon juice into the baking soda.

2. The mix will bubble a bit. Allow it to sit.

3. Dip a cotton ball into the baking soda mix and apply to your teeth.

4. Let the mix stand on your teeth for about a minute.

Re: See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed by braine(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is tooth bleaching. This will ultimately weaning the teeth. I wouldn't recommend this.
Re: See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
braine:
This is tooth bleaching. This will ultimately weaning the teeth. I wouldn't recommend this.

Don’t conclude yet. Give it a test
Re: See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed by zadok60: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
op you try
Re: See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed by Smilelo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
InfinityCoded:
When it comes to whitening our teeth, we often believe
we have to go to the store and purchase expensive,
chemical laden teeth whitening strips and rinses. As it
turns out, that may not be at all necessary. Try this
simple, 2 ingredient teeth whitening recipe!

You will need:
Lemon juice from half an organic lemon
1/4 cup of baking soda

Instructions:
1. Squeeze the lemon juice into the baking
soda.

2. The mix will bubble a bit. Allow it to sit.

3. Dip a cotton ball into the baking soda mix
and apply to your teeth.

4. Let the mix stand on your teeth for about a
minute.

E go work
Re: See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed by joshadedapo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oya make I sharply do it. Those girls go feel fresh boy tongue *Screams* Jinadu oo!!! Wey my baking powder o... smiley
Re: See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed by Missmona(f): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
joshadedapo:
Oya make I sharply do it. Those girls go feel fresh boy tongue
*Screams* Jinadu oo!!! Wey my baking powder o...
smiley

Baking soda not powder
Re: See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed by goodmorning40: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Why do I need them white??
I just want them to eat well and smell good that's all
Re: See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed by Ini22(f): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
I go break if I try am
Re: See How To Whiten Your Teeth In Just 3 Minutes - Tested And Confirmed by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Op, u don use am b4? If so, post ur full pix as ur open ur teeth for us b4 we try am

(1) (Reply)

14 Sexy Benefits Of Sleeping Naked You Had No Idea About / The Wonderful Wonders Of Alpha Meta. / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Suddenly Caught Mono?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.