Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi (15706 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff / "born-again" Pdp Chieftains Exposes 13 Methods Of Rigging Elections! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2014
Peoples Democratic Party in rigging elections when he was a member of the party.

This is just as he charged the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega, to defend his reputation by conducting a free, fair and credible election next year.

Amaechi, who is currently the leader of the All Progressives Congress in the state, said that other members of the PDP saw him as a different person because he did not agree with them on many issues, including rigging.

The governor, who made this declaration while addressing newsmen at the Government House in Port Harcourt on Thursday, challenged journalists to ask the PDP if he had, at any time ,supported rigging.

Amaechi pointed out that as a governor, he had always insisted that the people’s mandate remained critical, adding that the people should collect their permanent voter cards to ensure that their votes count in the forthcoming elections.

He stated that the only way his achievements as a governor could be sustainable was for the people to vote for the APC candidates in the 2015 elections.

“People have confronted me in different fora that all these things that you have done, how are we sure that they can be sustained and I said the only way you can sustain them is to make sure that you vote for somebody that comes from the party that I come from because that party will run the same programmes as I have ran.

“An example is that all of you who have followed me will know that I am quite different from the normal PDP person. When I was in the PDP, they saw me as a different person all together because I never stood with them on a lot of issues, including rigging.

“You can ask them; you can ask the PDP if I supported rigging. Before you wake up and go to the place (election venue), I have finished. As a people’s governor, we insist that the people’s mandate is critical and it is important. I don’t know what the PDP does when it comes to voting; I don’t participate; I don’t know what they do. But I assure you that this time, our votes must count.”

“Even those who are in PDP too; it is important for all of us to go and collect our voter cards. And for those who have not registered, there are some wards or units that their names were either omitted or wrongly written, they should also get registered afresh,” he said.

Amaechi, however, expressed the need for the Chairman of the Independent Electoral Commission to do what was expected of him and ensure that the 2015 poll was conducted in a credible manner.

He argued that it would not be necessary to adjudge any election as free and fair until the results were announced and candidates accepted the outcome of the exercise.

“INEC said they are conducting continuous registration and collation of the permanent voter cards in seven out of the 23 local government areas in the state due to technical problem. We sympathise with INEC and we join them to pray that they will quickly find solutions to their problems.

“In my unit in Ubima, the names of some of those who had earlier registered were not seen in the voter’s register. We expect INEC to register them again. We look forward to a fresh registration anywhere such problems are noticed,” Amaechi said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-never-joined-pdp-in-rigging-elections-says-amaechi/

3 Likes

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by viczing(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-never-joined-pdp-in-rigging-elections-says-amaechi/

Amaechi shushhh, stop acting like a messiah or saint.

Finally I made this FTC grin

Let me join my fellow ftc celebrants cheesy

I dedicate this large portion of land to gej to help his campaign team for the good works he has done....
And use this medium to call on ogun and sango to strike any janjanweed that lies against our able presido just to score cheap political point....

Gej till 2019...........
Tambu(watefa) till 2014 just like nyako
Long live pdp
RIP to apc in 2015

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by morefire: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2014
joker

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by oluvick(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2014
Must he always talk. Abegi. Is he now a saint? Or is APC now holy. As far as I am concerned, APC & PDP na same price.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Tolexander: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2014
Amechi talks too much!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by arabbunkum: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2014
Even a madman in the market doesn't talk like this.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by 1shortblackboy: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2014
Na so

2 Likes

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by fitzmayowa: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2014
This ameachi guy is the definition of dumb Imagine saying this crap...you never joined PDP in rigging, but you decided not to say anything when you are fully aware that they rigged

I just pity some nigerians shouting "Change,Progressive" is this the same set of people that would bring the desired change/progress that we want

Quoting one PDP e warrior: A thief in PDP is a saint in APC provided he defects, not minding his past atrocities

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by lilprinze: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2014
is it by force to talk if he does not have any reasonable thing to say he should shut up and stop pretending to be a saint.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Donrissy(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2014
Amaechi, i hope the proverbial invisible spirits playing this drum for you are really as strong as you presume them to be.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Obinoscopy(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2014
Yimu
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2014
He maybe rite afterall.
Out of the 4 elective posts he got elected in, he contested 3 elections and came in power via Court judgements on 2 occasions (1999 and 2007) and the only two he contested in were no contest (2003 and 2011). He didn't contest the 2007 elections but somehow was declared Governor.
Re-elections (2003 and 2011) are always easier than the main elections.

1 Like

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by gbadexy(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2014
If only this man can stop talking in public, then half of his problems would decrease.
Anytime he talks, he somehow seem to further complicate things for himself.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2014
He knows he has nothing to loose, so he rant like a parrot because come 2015 he will be POLITICALLY IRRELEVANT in Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Innodon(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2014
story 4 d gods

2 Likes

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by hazyfm: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2014
we know
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by kingzjay(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2014
Birds of the same feather...

3 Likes

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Beehshorp(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2014
What's dis one saying? U did not join them in rigging but u let them rig so u would win huh undecided . the more u try to speak ill of the presidency u are implicating ursef . come 2015 u would be politically irrelevant .I wonder why dis mans stupidity makes FP .. He is just showing how clueless him and all his APC counterparts are

APC e-maggots maybe u guys can't see my signature cos u are as blind and shortsighted as ur buhari or whatever so no matter how u quote and pour abuses on me

This one is for u

Make dog remain shit for u

14 Likes

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Ojestas(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2014
Nigeria Politicians. . Been lying since the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. . Aaaalllll of them!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2014
The Epistles of CRA ...Talk is very cheap

2 Likes

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Descartes: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2014
shocked
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by kskpoundz(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2014
Huh?
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2014
Loquacious ingrate in the person of Amaechi
Just tell us that rigging formula never favored you..
Why not concentrate on your garrulous agenda rather than spitting spleens!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Dahmum(f): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2014
Rubbishhhh
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Jerry24kay(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2014
And So ..
We knw
You Never Joined But u Supported it ...U govern with the Rigging Party Until u had problems with them ..

Like I said No Political post sud be 4 yrs .. Let it be Reduced ..
2Years 6months for First Term.. We wud knw if u re Competent or Jonathan...
I comment my Reserve !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2014
hardywaltz:
He maybe rite afterall.
Out of the 4 elective posts he got elected in, he contested 3 elections and came in power via Court judgements on 2 occasions (1999 and 2007) and the only two he contested in were no contest (2003 and 2011). He didn't contest the 2007 elections but somehow was declared Governor.
Re-elections (2003 and 2011) are always easier than the main elections.

Yet again!! Amaechi serving pdp while its hot..
Jonathan will be like »

1 Like

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by merieam16(f): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2014
undecided
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by BruzMoney(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2014
Una too dy lie man

We no bliv

1 Like

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2014
No doubt, the attacks from Patience, Mbu and Jonathan as well as the Presidency made Amaechi more popular.
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by BruzMoney(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2014
That's what they say

2015 is coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State / Fuel Scarcity, No Electricity: Nigerians Are Really Suffering – Ben Bruce / Tinubu Wades Into Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa’s Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.