Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Funds Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funds Needed (509 Views)

Payoneer Funds Needed / Sell Your Paypal & Payoneer Funds / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funds Needed by bsghaulage: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2014
Am into haulage with two functional trucks we have a low bed and a 20 tons tipper I also have a mack truck head sitting idle that's why I need someone who can invest 1 million into my business. The money will be used to procure a 30 tons tipper which will be articulated with the truck head, the money will be returned within 18 months with interest + capital paid monthly at 5% reducing balance.

A proper MOU will be drafted and am willing to use the truck head worth at least 2 million as collateral so if you have any idle cash this is better than fixed deposits, am also willing to let you know my park and my residence can also drop post dated cheques to cover the repayments. I have included the repayment schedule. Thanks I can be reached on 08189710104

(1) (Reply)

Inverter Xmas Promo #70, 000 / Everything You Need to Know About Black Friday / Dos And Donts Of A Sports Bettor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.