Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (16148 Views)

Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
I wonder why Nairaland moderators have to move this hot topic to the BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SECTION after gaining so many viewers. Maybe because I am revealing so many business ideas to people. Just click on this link not to miss any of it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need

1 Like

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Have you ever thought of a restaurant business no matter how small or big it is? If you have, then stay tuned as I will share an idea here soon.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2013
Will like to discuss an idea here and it is about setting up a food joint on Campus.

In order to really create a niche, choose some types of food enjoyed by students and sell them. Don’t sell all kinds of food. You might decide to cook Rice only and all rice derivatives such as Rice and stew, Jollof rice and friend rice.
One idea is to make some bread derivates such as Toast bread (with egg only) or (with sardines only), Bread and beef, Bread and minced meat, plus wines. For this idea, decide to stay on Wine only. The wine should be fruit wine. You can name the Spot something like “Bread and Wine” “Tasty Breads”, “Wine and Dine”, “Bread Thingz”, “Bread and Cream” etc. Just get a catchy name; you cannot underestimate what good business names do to business.

Get a fine location on campus where you can get your spot. You should have some chairs and tables in it, neatly arranged and designed where students can sit down to order and eat. Make flyers and distribute for awareness and students will come.
This idea is about choosing just one food type you want to deal in, and creating a niche so that you are known for that.Businesses such as this on Campus environment will always make sales because there is already a Market.
You can attract people by; maybe giving packaged pop-corns to ladies who come with a guy as compensation, showing that you appreciate such people. These packaged pop-corns bear your business name on it and captions such as “For beautiful ladies” or something. These are just marketing gimmicks on campus which you can use.

Visualise how this business should be like. Try and make sure, you make it the best to your ability. Everything in Nigeria is about packaging well and when it is done, you won't lack people patronizing you.

You may be asking that: But I cannot cook? But I am a man; can I actually do this business? The answer is, you can set-up the business and employ cooks, errand people and organize it. You may be there to monitor or leave it in the hands of someone to supervise for you.

The profit calculations of this business will make you opt for it without second thought.
Some other ideas about this is available which can be done anywhere. Should be able to put the profit and cost analysis here soon but how soon is what I don't know. But I have it ready anyway.

I should talk on something different again by wednesday.

NB: If you are new here, always check the thread link in the first post of this thread to follow up on where we have started. We have discussed so many business ideas plus their costs and profit analysis. Have a wonderful year.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
HOT PRODUCTS TO SELL
Another twist to doing a successful business is to know what to market per time. You must be able to judge and calculate the season well. You must know what people need at any time and when you give it to them at that time, you are surely going to get paid for it because it is needed.

As it is in Nigeria now, people are becoming IT conscious and this is why you see the rise in the use of mobile phones and especially smart phones now. Also the number of people acquiring laptops everyday is increasing significantly. However, you can create a niche with all these. There is something common to all these gadgets and that is POWER. Whereas, power has been a problem in this part of the world. These gadgets are meant to be used at all times and users will want to solve its Power problems if possible at everytime.
This brings me to Solar chargers which are made for these gadgets. They are portable and can be carried anywhere at all times. They can be used anywhere in as much as there is light rays from the sun. YOu may b e asking if you will have to put your phone in the Sun. NO! So far, it is day wherever you are, in your room where light rays enters, you cab charge your phones. Whenever power is off and you have to charge your laptops, phones, tablet PCs, you can rely on that.
Imagine you, bringing this thing in bulk to sell, with effective marketing in place, it is a hot product to sell. You can browse the internet to get the manufacturers of these solar chargers whom are mostly in China. Or you can get address of trusted manufacturers of these products in my book.

Another one which I have also been seeing on the internet is the Tablet PC. Everybody wants to use a good computer and as it is today, we talk of Ipads and the likes. There are cheap Tablet PCs manufactured in China which can perform functions that these Ipads do. Saw many of these Tablet PCs with Chinese people who were working in Germany when I was there. You see them carrying it about, using them in the Train and everywhere and they function just like your Ipad will do. You can order for such and market it in Nigeria. It is usually good if you as a bulk seller order these PCs yourself from China instead of buying it from another person who has already ordered it, though it is not bad if you can buy from someone that has already ordered and re-sell. But if you order it yourself, you are sure of the quality and dealing with manufacturers directly gives you more advantage somehow. You can always surf the internet to get more. Though you need to be told that there are many fraudulent Chinese companies out there who take advantage of the fact that everybody wants to buy from China, I think you get my point. A few addresses of Real Chinese sellers are in my book anyway.

IN SUMMARY, SOLAR CHARGERS AND TABLET PCs from China are hot products which you can sell.

And for those that have been buying the book, I hope you find it interesting and value adding. Thanks and stay tuned...

1 Like

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by Inosenduatall: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2013
@kayjegs, thanks for the great job you are doing. I am earnestly waiting for the profit and cost analysis for setting up a restaurant in campus. I suspect it may be a tad bit expensive to set up tho.

Seriously following this thread!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
@inosenduatall.....thanks. Not so sure, I will put that up in this thread because it is already in my book now. It is not too expensive, getting a space granted you on campus to operate is the only major challenge and one should be able to get that anyway. You can get more ideas about that in the book. You can as well make a personal findings on that after you have identified the campus you are familiar with.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2013
To get the book my email is kayjegs@yahoo.com.

And for those that are just visiting this thread, you can get ideas from the one I posted earlier by clicking on the link below:

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
More ideas with their cost and profit analysis are coming. I have been getting good feedbacks from those that ordered the book. You can order yours too. Try to visit the link I posted earlier on this thread to get a glimpse of what we've discussed so far and of course detailed in the book.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
I will talk a bit about pig farming latest by Saturday and I might add another business idea to that. Stay tuned and blessed and of course you can still get the book. Thanks
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 7:21am On Mar 08, 2013
You can start the production of feeds for goats or pigs. To make feeds for pigs, the formulations are as below using available raw materials. You can decide to make these feeds in large quantities to sell to pig farmers or use it for your own pig farm if you have. As many people are going into animal husbandry as a source of income, they will be needing feeds for their livestock. You can make a business out of this.

For Piglets:
Maize = 20kg
Groundnut or Groundnut cake (Kuli kuli) = 2kg
Cassava peels/yam peels (dried) = 2kg
Bone meal = 750g
Fish meal = 2kg
Rice bran = 2kg
Table salt = 50g

For Weaners
Maize = 10kg
Palm kernel = 8kg
Groundnut or Groundnut cake = 5kg
Bone meal = 750g
Fish meal = 3kg
Rice bran = 3kg.
Table salt = 50g

For Growers
Maize = 8kg
Palm kernel = 8kg
Cassava peels/yam peels/pineapple peels = 6kg
Bone meal = 750g
Fish meal = 2kg
Rice bran = 1kg
Table salt = 50g

In order to minimize costs, the fishmeal could be fully replaced by groundnut or groundnut cake but it is better to have it with fishmeal. If you want to produce the feeds in mass for sale to other pig farmers, you should put fishmeal since you are to make it more standard.

For goats, rams or other groups of animals, make sure you remove the salt from the preparation. You can feed goats with the same formulation as that for the growers for pigs.
Feed accounts for 55-85% of the cost of commercial pig production. Feed is therefore the major operational cost item in a pig enterprise.
Other expenses include veterinary services and so on. The startup cost is low and profit margin impressive.

A piglet costs between N3000 and N4000. Weaners costs about N6000 while live adult pigs of about 70-100kg costs between N20,000 and N30,000.
Details about rearing the pigs including costs and profit analysis in raising pigs are in my book which contains many other business types. Some people have been getting and reading the book. Follow up on my thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need/1#14654742

Enjoy your day. And as many as are getting my ebook, thanks for allowing me to inspire you... More to come on this thread.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2013
I have been getting good responses about the business book. Maybe it is really helping some people. At the same time, I am thinking of reviewing the price of the book upwards and so if you really need to get it, then get it before it is ......

Preparing some information on businesses for this thread. Always stay tuned to get more information that will help you in investment this year.

To start a business, it takes courage and calculated risks. Don't dull yourself and be optimistic at all times...
Enjoy your day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by neksummi(m): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2013
kayjegs: You can start the production of feeds for goats or pigs. To make feeds for pigs, the formulations are as below using available raw materials. You can decide to make these feeds in large quantities to sell to pig farmers or use it for your own pig farm if you have. As many people are going into animal husbandry as a source of income, they will be needing feeds for their livestock. You can make a business out of this.

For Piglets:
Maize = 20kg
Groundnut or Groundnut cake (Kuli kuli) = 2kg
Cassava peels/yam peels (dried) = 2kg
Bone meal = 750g
Fish meal = 2kg
Rice bran = 2kg
Table salt = 50g

For Weaners
Maize = 10kg
Palm kernel = 8kg
Bone meal = 750g
Fish meal = 3kg
Rice bran = 3kg.
Table salt = 50g

For Growers
Maize = 8kg
Palm kernel = 8kg
Cassava peels/yam peels/pineapple peels = 6kg
Bone meal = 750g
Fish meal = 2kg
Rice bran = 1kg
Table salt = 50g

In order to minimize costs, the fishmeal could be fully replaced by groundnut or groundnut cake but it is better to have it with fishmeal. If you want to produce the feeds in mass for sale to other pig farmers, you should put fishmeal since you are to make it more standard.

For goats, rams or other groups of animals, make sure you remove the salt from the preparation. You can feed goats with the same formulation as that for the growers for pigs.
Feed accounts for 55-85% of the cost of commercial pig production. Feed is therefore the major operational cost item in a pig enterprise.
Other expenses include veterinary services and so on. The startup cost is low and profit margin impressive.

A piglet costs between N3000 and N4000. Weaners costs about N6000 while live adult pigs of about 70-100kg costs between N20,000 and N30,000.
Details about rearing the pigs including costs and profit analysis in raising pigs are in my book which contains many other business types. Some people have been getting and reading the book. Follow up on my thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need/1#14654742

Enjoy your day. And as many as are getting my ebook, thanks for allowing me to inspire you... More to come on this thread.

I found this helpful as I'm at the moment writing a business proposal involving production of animal feeds.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
You can still get the book which covers all the businesses I have talked about and more. Don't dull yourself today, make your weekend a meaningful one by reading about business ideas, analyze the costs and profits before venturing. It is cheaper than expected. You are free to contact me by email: kayjegs@yahoo.com.

Many readers have found it helpful especially the new edition.

You can check my more elaborate thread on https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need/1

To follow up.

Expect more business revelations soon.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
What is happening in the business world? For some that have been reading or have read my book, you should have started something now. Though I got a couple of emails from readers who have started and doing well. That has been encouraging. Have you ever thought of taking advantage of a bad behaviour among beans farmers and sellers and making money out of it. I said something about this on a forum some times ago and I saw something similar on nairaland.

And in case you have not thought about it, I am trying to open your mind to it. Beans as we all know are sold in the market with its shafts and so on in it which takes time when trying to separate beans before cooking. What if one takes advantage of this, buy beans in bags, get people to help separate it and package in attractive nylons just like in the case of the rice packaging I discussed about on this thread and explicitly in my book. Get good labels for it and distribute via supermarkets. This was how I saw it in some African stores abroad where you can go to buy them, why can't we do it here? It is simple and sense-making.

The rains are here and it is a good time for vegetable farming especially leafy vegetable. Details have been given in subsequent threads about how to go about it and the profitability.

I am working on how one can make some money on the internet as an e-commerce broker while taking advantage of a new niche in the world of business. I will give more information as soon as I get a clearer picture on that on this thread, so stay tuned as always.

For your information, these are the businesses that have been discussed or in my book: Transportation, Petroleum marketing, Goat Farming, Pig farming, Poultry farming, snail farming, Food and packaging business, Ecommerce, writing business proposals and plan, other business ideas, addresses of commodity importers abroad.

The book contains everything here. You are free to contact me by email: kayjegs@yahoo.com

Wishing you a blessed year. Enjoy your day and weekend!

To get more, please check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need/1

1 Like

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2013
You can get it now so you can have time to read through this week and ask questions if need be. Start a business now.
Check this too: https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need/1
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
Now I am taking one of the most asked business which is online business. Though, have some good details in my new edition book. But I will try and give tips on this thread. Using the internet to make money. Being creative on the internet. This is not about blogging or earning from an affiliate site but this is about closing deals on the internet where you surely get deals everyday depending on how you develop yourself to understand and negotiate. You must be willing to work for it. It is about building up wealth everyday if possible and not just amass wealth in one day. But you are sure to make reasonable amount legally with a sense of dignity. Welcome on board. Learn the ropes and be free!

Follow up on my thread for businesses you can do: https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2013
MAKING MONEY ON THE INTERNET

Outsourcing jobs on the internet is another trend which one should look at to make money from. The internet is a place where people who can deliver on some special services, put up their offer for people to see in form of bidding. They try to do this by offering to do a particular work at a relatively cheaper fee than any other person and then people that have such needs, get to contact them. This is the essence of fiverr. In order to make oney from such, you need to aslk yourself, what do I really want? What are my special skills? If I dont have any special skill, how can I possible make money from this concept. Also before going into this, you need to know that you may not make big money at once but you may be assured of regular streams of income which largely depends on how active and smart you are. It follows the same principle as being an ecommerce broker which is explicitly explained in my book and even on this thread.

Most jobs available for outsourcing on the internet has to do with Programming, graphics, website development, content writing for blogs and website and so on. This is because the direction of business in this century is ONLINE and so everything has to be online. You can tap into such opportunity today.

Fiverr (www.fiverr.com) is a place where people post what they can do at a minimum price of 5usd (that is about N800). This represents a gig and they can do extra work for you for extra gigs, maybe 3,4,5 or more gigs i.e 15usd, 20usd, 25usd or more respectively.

At fiverr, a job or project worth 250usd can be done for you at 30usd. This is where the business opportunity comes. There are many people who dont know about this set-up. Some may even know but they do not have the time to be probing further if you can do the job or not, theirs is to see that you can do it and they pay you. They can offer to pay you 250usd which is the normal fee for that particular project and what you just need to do is to subcontract the project to someone on fiverr for about 30usd and after the work is done, you pay the person on fiverr and the remaining 220usd is yours as profit. You are getting this for simply connecting a buyer of service and seller of service together. This is all part of being an internet broker.

However, in order to make such work efficient, you need to learn some basic skills on the project you are referring people to do. This is also applicable in commodity brokerage online. It is like "How can you be an ecommerce broker when you do not know what LC is? what MT is? What SBLC is? what CIF is? and so on.

You can get other outsourcing sites together with fiverr to make this work easy. You just need to check for what is needed at one and then get someone in fiverr to do it for you. It is that SIMPLE!

I have explicitly written on this in my book. This book contains many business information both online and offline businesses. You can get my ebook today.
Check my other thread for more business opportunities

PM me if you need it...
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
HELLO ALL,

This is to inform readers of this thread as well as those that are interested in the book and those that hesitated to get the book that it is now N3000 as from Thursday, 2nd April, 2013 and will be N5000 by April 20 because I am trying to package it for International publishing especially for foreign investors and other interested Nigerians in the diaspora. Take note that, the worth of this book outweighs so many of the ebooks you buy around. This is for the Nigerian condition which includes expected costs and profits. For those that have gotten the book already, you might have gotten the new editions free as I promised.
You can search through nairaland business threads and you will discover this is your best bet. Having everything at a place and can also contact me anytime for advice on phone or online. Many people have been wanting to see me physically to consult for them on their businesses but I have not fully gotten ready for that. I can do all I can now through phone, emails and can help with giving you the necessary contacts that will help facilitate your business ventures. I wish everybody can have this ebook and do something meaningful this year.

Once again I list the businesses thus:

TABLE OF CONTENT

Horticulture (Leafy vegetables, Tomatoes, Pepper Cost and Analysis)
Poultry Farming (Broilers, Layers)
Snail Farming
Goat Farming
Transport (Passenger and Haulage)
International Business (Terms used in Import and Export)
How to be an effective broker
Writing a Business Plan and Proposal
Petroleum Marketing
Novel and New Business Ideas
Hot products to sell
Addresses of Importers
Pig Farming
Making money on the internet

I will do my best to keep this thread functioning by giving you latest ideas and what to do about them just like I have been doing before.

My email still remains kayjegs@yahoo.com

IN CONTINUATION OF MY LAST TOPIC ON MY THREAD

There are now some Nigerian sites that offer the same service like fiverr will do and you can make use of such opportunities. Do you know that many programmers in Nigeria get more jobs than they can handle nowadays, this is to tell you that even if you are not looking abroad to make money from such opportunity, you can as well make money here in Nigeria. Don't forget, you do not need a programming knowledge to get this done, you just need to develop a business knowledge to make money from such which is the knowledge needed for the basic principle of being a business broker on the internet (I have dwelt on this in my book too).
I think you should know that the direction of business in the 21st century is online with so many applications produced daily which does not exclude Nigeria. Therefore you need to tap into this opportunity. More insight if you need it.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 7:43am On May 15, 2013
It is time to start most of the businesses I have discussed on this thread. It is almost half of the year and the rains are setting in now powerfully, before you say JACK, the year is over. Try something new today, be wise. More business tips coming soon! Have a blessed day and week!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 9:09pm On May 28, 2013
Has anybody started any of these businesses? Let me know. As many as have ordered for the ebook, may I know if you have started something? If you have not, please do. The year is running out.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Another half of the year, won't you do something? You can start something with as low as N20,000. Check out the book to know more. Read this thread from beginning to the end and you would have found something interesting for you in your business pursuit. Good luck!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
Have you ever thought of Food packaging? Food business is always good business. You can create a little twist to food business today.
How about packaging Garri? (There are some things to add to make it special)...
How about packaging clean beans free from shafts?
How about packaging rice?
How about going into some form of farming such as vegetables?
How about packaging fried/roasted and seasoned meat in aluminium foils as snacks for bankers, students and workers generally?

Funny enough, many of these businesses can be started with less than N40,000. The costs and profit analysis has been well spelt out in my book which you can order on request.

Even if you don't get the book, you can open your mind to all these I have listed above, think on them and develop something from them. They are products that will always sell provided you package it well.
All the packaged foods as listed above can be supplied to supermarkets and people around. Many people have been making me happy and fulfilled, ordering my book and starting great business.

Just start your own business today. Enough of the FEAR! Spend that money, start it. You cant succeed until you start. Have a nice day
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by dwizy(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2013
What a wonderful work that you are doing here. I love the way you are giving it out with all its major tips and start-up requirements.

Thumbs up!

Success to us all.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2013
@dwizy.....thanks for the compliments and encouragement.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by Lawmann: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2013
How much is ur book?and what does it contain?i hope is nt all one page ebooks.tanx
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
It is more than 70 pages but well explained and articulated. It costs just N2,500 (one of the cheapest around for its content) PM me if you need one. Thanks
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by Lawmann: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
PLS PROVIDE YOUR CONTACT.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by Lawmann: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
WHAT DOES YOUR BOOK CONTAIN
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
It contains details about all the businesses I have talked about on my older thread and much more. See my older thread to know what you may expect. There are more businesses I added to the book and I keep updating it from time to time.

In brief, they contain these info and much more

Horticulture (Leafy vegetables, Tomatoes, Pepper Cost and Analysis)
Poultry Farming (Broilers, Layers)
Snail Farming
Goat Farming
Transport (Passenger and Haulage)
International Business (Terms used in Import and Export)
How to be an effective broker
Writing a Business Plan and Proposal
Petroleum Marketing
Novel and New Business Ideas
Hot products to sell
Addresses of Importers
Pig Farming
Making money on the internet
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2013
Have you ever thought of Meat slaughtering business, that is having an abattoir of your own.
Meat sellers make serious money in the business because it is an everyday food commodity. You look at them as being dirty or unschooled but they make much money.
This is a business you can do well as an educated person. Get a cow and get people who know about the business well especially the younger folks amidst them and let them help with the sales. On a cow, you can make 70-100% profit within 2 days maximum. I think you know what that means, right?
And because you are schooled and educated, you can better package this business well an make it attractive and you will make your money.

This is an eye-opener. Wishing you a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by Lawmann: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
Now i know u are a great thinker.thought u are one of them.i will apply that when selling my pigs.i wil contact u 4 ur book.tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Exchange Rate Closes Week At N1,537.96/$1 Amidst Surging Inflation / Banks, Businesses Comply With CBN Directive On Old Notes — But Shortage Persists / Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.