Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

They Misspelled My Name! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / They Misspelled My Name! (1087 Views)

Funny Misspelled Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Misspelled My Name! by jaguda(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2006
One dark night two men were walking home after a party and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs.

Right in the middle of the cemetery they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows. Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones.

"Haba Baba," one of them said after catching his breath, "You scared us half to death we thought you were a ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night?"

"Those mumu!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name!"
Re: They Misspelled My Name! by Coco29(f): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2006
funny rotflmao
Re: They Misspelled My Name! by Oracle(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2006
I'm sorry but i don't understand
Re: They Misspelled My Name! by luvlymoi(f): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2006
lol, heheheehehee, lmaoooo!!
Re: They Misspelled My Name! by Damest09(f): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2006
That's somehow funny. A ghost re-writing his name? just great
Re: They Misspelled My Name! by kajad(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: They Misspelled My Name! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2006
:d :d :d :d :d :d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ; very funny. the old man is actually a ghost trying to correct the spelling of his name

(1) (Reply)

Blood Is Thicker Than Water! / Finally: Eve's Secrete Revielled: Apple / A Little Joke For Our Catholic Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.