Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,206 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash (29884 Views)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Northerners have become bunch of animals for politic sake! Most of them are still living in their savagery! It is time to depopulate that country of imbecilic people who are primitive in nature and bringing shames to the country every time. Shame on you all! Nigeria must move forward and those primitive people must be gotten rid of by all means! angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
2015 will be bloody

Bt I go dey watch as it unfolds untop my palm tree

1 Like

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Foolish. All of you fighting on top of these people matter, you are FOOLS. None of them give the slightest damn about any of you. And they will switch parties the second it is more profitable to do so.

But you will be dying for them.

[size=28pt]ÍDIOTS.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by mrjangaweed: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, shut up!

If APC attacked PDP, why can't they be a perfect gentlemen as resolve to legal means of asking for respite if they were not thugs too?

thats to show you that no body have monopoly over voilence

thats how 2015 will be like blood for blood
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Leo1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
They should kill themselves. This coming election, am in my house. Can't sacrifice myself for these politicians

1 Like

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Bitojoe(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, shut up!

If APC attacked PDP, why can't they be a perfect gentlemen as resolve to legal means of asking for respite if they were not thugs too?

shut up.no gentle man in politics

2 Likes

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
NighttWalker:
Little did they know that the politicians don't give a f*ck about them

I love the first of your series of pictures....

Sheep 1...I am voting for the fox...he has promised only to eat one of us once a month

Sheep 2...You this man...I prefer the Lion...he has promised to eat ten of us every six months.

Either way....someone gets eaten!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by orobs93(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Why nobody die,at list it would have been 12 idiots less by now..abeg if dose fools fight and nobody die nor ever come here come post again...I am tired of them missing all d time.

1 Like

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by viczing(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, shut up!

Y attack people janjanweed....is this the change you people preach??

1 Like

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by okpamson15(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
If you check carefully all the politician that our brothers are killing themself for, their children are not even in Nigeria here, bt we are here runing up and down for people that wil not even no your name when it their own time to help u. I pity my people. Hw long are we going to be wise. U think as i the shout GEJ TILL 2019 so when things of this nature come up i will stand? LIE LIE.
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by viczing(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thanks to the mods....i finally made the front page....this is a good omen.....i just asked ifa the meaning of me making front page....he said the out come is that gej will be president till 2019....click like if you believe that
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by kalet55(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nawa
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Nonye362: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is just the beginning. They never jam. My only worry is just this innocent ones that are murder. They wud av killed themselves.
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by jbaby265(f): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
@op..were is d source of ur info
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by henryobinna(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
MissMeiya:
Foolish. All of you fighting on top of these people matter, you are FOOLS. None of them give the slightest damn about any of you. And they will switch parties the second it is more profitable to do so.

exactly how I see these moføs
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

You are bringing me back to politics section..If you see some people's comment...u don't have any other choice but to weep
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by stinggy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
aljharem:
Apc is a party full of thugs. There Their leader is named Jagaban shocked

saTAN you can't even write two sentences without committing blunder undecided undecided
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by ademoladeji(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nigerian Youths sha! In as much as we fight ourselves over the affairs of our bad leaders, I don't see us getting near where we want to be. They've turned us against each other with religion n ethnicity... May God unite us against oppression!

1 Like

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
the e fools of pdp and e fools af apc are already doing e fight for polithiefcians. Rubbish
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
siraj1402:
Where was it mentioned the APC are those who attacked him?

It's either you skipped the article or you're a dunce.

1 Like

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Cheeun(f): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
They are at it again. Clowns! And some mofos go come here dey rant nonsense on top polithievians matter. Fkcu undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Oluwalala(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is not news na! If people are atill stupid to fight because of party differences and those who instigated it are high on their mountains fueling the descripancies, then they should continue killing them selves - I believe we all know the Nigerian proverbs that say, them no dey tell craze person say rain dey fall
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by NighttWalker(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I love the first of your series of pictures....

Sheep 1...I am voting for the fox...he has promised only to eat one of us once a month

Sheep 2...You this man...I prefer the Lion...he has promised to eat ten of us every six months.

Either way....someone gets eaten!
You got it right lmao grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by socracy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
kokozain:
They don dey start one by one. Only a foolish being will fight for politician that non of their sibbling is out of the country during election.
guy it is more than that in this country. We should all pray for a good paying job becos most of this guys that got injured may in one way or the other benefited from these politicians. because u wudnt watch and see something happening to a person u relies on without doing anythin. Many youths are jobless in this country, so it is through these politicians they get their daily bread and if anytin happens to theses politicians means they are back to square one.
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Let them cancel out each other.

1 Like

Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by honeyad(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thunder that will fire all of you ranting APC and PDP on this thread is in the oven cry fuleesh people selling their ododo for dodo
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by siraj1402(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
karlmax2:
please move over and stop fooling yourself if you can't see it use classes don't expect me to point it to u.or if u can't read and comprehend ask people who can
Stop been a nuisance, for the fact that it happened in front of the APC Secretariat does not signified that bit was done by the APC.
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by siraj1402(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
blizard44:

It's either you skipped the article or you're a dunce.
Stop been dense.For it happened in front of the APC house does not means it was carried out by the APC.You need more facts to make a summary.
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by aljharem(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, shut up!

Egbon so according to your logic, they should not defend themselves ?

If a bully beats you in school and you report to the headmaster only to find out that the headmaster collects money from the parent of the bully, will you not stand up for yourself one day ?
Re: 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash by aljharem(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
atinukedam:
apc nko

Sisi mi Atinuke . I love your name oh kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Oyegun's Daughter's Traditional Wedding - Photos / PDP Members Returning Their Cards In Katsina. (PHOTO) / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.