Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria (1184 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by deariekay(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2008
great landers,

inspired,viper baba,jenju,ajagx all landers in and out of nigeria,all work and no play makes jack a dull boy,

we must do end of the year party ooooo,weather una like am or not,viper baba pls organise ooo lets select a caretaker committee for the level. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

venue and date.

one love

kay.
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by igwe11(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2008
I suggest Abuja for safety reasons, grin grin
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by Busybody2(f): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2008
igwe 1:

I suggest Abuja for safety reasons, grin grin

You can have it anywhere as long as I get to sit on the high table and it is an owambe party cheesy I need to flex some of the dough Ziontrain and my other harems have been splashing on me and where else cool
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by babeisme: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2008
Lagos pls!! cheesy
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by FLORIDACAR: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2008
@Igwe last time i checked Lagos is the only place or city in Nigeria that has BOTH land, sea ,rail & air BORDER.
meaning all NAIRALANDER can all get to Lagos from anypart of the word QUICKER .
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by Middleman: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2008
i fit organise bar or club ant where for lagos!
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by Areaboy2(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2008
i beg, make the venue Abuja, since its central cheesycheesy
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by deariekay(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2008
@busy body,

nolele,u are going to be on hightable i promise u grin grin grin grin grin grin.meanwhile centre of excellency will be ok for the party abi wetin una think?
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by waoosa(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2008
I think lagos will be oK. LasGIDI is the place. eko oni baje o.
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by coolguyz(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2008
lagos!!! cool cool cool
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by inspiredm(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2008
Busy_body:

You can have it anywhere as long as I get to sit on the high table and it is an owambe party cheesy I need to flex some of the dough Ziontrain and my other harems have been splashing on me and where else cool

You have the high table already.

We need the VIN numbers of Our cars as means of Identification as bonafide members of Nairaland.

No Vin

No Entry.

Venue to be disclosed Soon
grin grin grin
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by igwe11(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
inspired_m:

You have the high table already.

We need the VIN numbers of Our cars as means of Identification as bonafide members of Nairaland.

No Vin

No Entry.

Venue to be disclosed Soon
  grin grin grin

I would have loved the VIN numbers but we aren't organizing the party  for dealer only, So i suggest usernames, while Romeobest has to be present in the party since his background knowledge on crime control will be of help to us. grin grin

FLORIDACAR:

@Igwe last time i checked Lagos is the only place or city in Nigeria that has BOTH land, sea ,rail & air BORDER.
meaning all NAIRALANDER can all get to Lagos from anypart of the word QUICKER .
Yeah, but what do you think of Lagos taunts/area boys and traffic.
FCT joo!! cheesy cheesy
Igwe can't sleep outside his palace!!!
grin grin
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by inspiredm(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
igwe 1:

I would have loved the VIN numbers but we aren't organizing the party for dealer only, So i suggest usernames, while Romeobest has to be present in the party since his background knowledge on crime control will be of help to us.
Yeah, but what do you think of Lagos taunts/area boys and traffic.
FCT joo!!
Igwe can't sleep outside his palace!!!

grin grin grin grin
I would indeed be glad to meet Akuya and Romeobest cheesy cheesy

We need Sanitation Officers too, Not Only to Pose as fake pastors, We need them real here to clear Our Drinks, we hate Sloppiness.
grin grin grin
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
For a second i was gonna ask were romeobest was, wel since every1 on this topic is talkin in codes i guess both akuya and romeobest will attend codedly.wel all know they are both famous on the auto section.am sure they wouldnt want to get blinded by the flashing lights form your fones cool
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by inspiredm(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2008
babs2aroks:

For a second i was going to ask were romeobest was, wel since everyone on this topic is talkin in codes[b] i guess both akuya and romeobest will attend codedly.wel all know they are both famous on the auto section[/b].am sure they wouldnt want to get blinded by the flashing lights form your fones cool

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by igwe11(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
inspired_m:

grin grin grin grin[b]
I would indeed be glad to meet Akuya and Romeobest  cheesy cheesy

We need Sanitation Officers too, Not Only to Pose as fake pastors, We need them real here to clear Our Drinks, we hate Sloppiness.[/b] grin grin grin
Yeah, I agree with you.
So, the venue now has to be inspired to Igwe by Jenju, while zion  provides free tickets if we must have to travel by nighttrain, then busy_body has to stand for me on vin check issues with carshopper s.
grin grin
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
Igwe 1 am really impressed with your poetic skillzz cheesy who knows? u may even become our next, grin wel lets decide on the venue cos times runin out
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by igwe11(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
@babs2aroks
thanks grin grin grin
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by shollyaj(m): 1:21am On Nov 29, 2008
Abeg i'd love to be there, let me know when this is happening, nice one
Re: Inspired,viper Baba,jenju,ajagx All Landers In And Out Of Nigeria by deariekay(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2008
my people,

when the DON's concluded,we will get back to the landers asap. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Murano 2003 / 2008 Corrolla Used(2.5m) / Toyota Camry 2001 Cleanner Than U Can Imagine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.