Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Are The Religious Mods Islamising Nairaland?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Religious Mods Islamising Nairaland?? (691 Views)

The Religious Mind? / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Are The Religious Mods Islamising Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
I have seen Islamic declaration on people's profiles I never suspected to be Muslims..

Am not against Islam or Muslims cos I av some of them as good friends but how come I just saw a nice topic about smoking on the front page..on opening to comment,I was sent a msg with options askn if I was a Muslim or not b4 I could reply or post a comment..

How come the Christian topics don't av Dis kind of privacy settings..

Are they tryn to tell other religion that d Muslims can go jzt on any topic and other religions are subjected to some certain threads!

This is wrong and highly condemnable.. I think it's either the Christian side also have such settings or it becomes obvious the mods on religion section re been bias to other religions..

To this end ,I say Equality for all religions!!

Mods..donot evem try to ban me cos am postn on wat I noticed!
Re: Are The Religious Mods Islamising Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
abeg help me ask seun.Over there in the taliban section no one can comment wothout swearing allegiance to one arabic deity but here anything goes

3 Likes

Re: Are The Religious Mods Islamising Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
op i bet you this thread will be deleted very soon.

1 Like

Re: Are The Religious Mods Islamising Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
chukwudi44:
op i bet you this thread will be deleted very soon.
I tell u..wetin dey do these pple self..abi NL don become Islam property?
Re: Are The Religious Mods Islamising Nairaland?? by Seun(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2014

(1)

Quran Is Not For Muslims / How Do You Hear God's Voice? / Is Religion Divisive Or Unifying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.