Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

If Acne And Pimples: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If Acne And Pimples: (821 Views)

10 Most Effective Home Remedies For Acne And Blackspots / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review / Acne And Pimples - To Cure Or Not To Cure - There Is A Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Acne And Pimples: by tochito(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
if only you can visit www.myskinsolution.com then your problems are over concerning pimples,acne,rashes and other skin disorders.if this is my site then i built it to help others.learn from experts in the field atb www.myskinsolution.com.
Re: If Acne And Pimples: by Afam4eva(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2008
You can also check www.bodycreaming..com
Re: If Acne And Pimples: by tochito(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2008
You can now join the revolution at www.myskinsolution.com.meet experts to learn more about acne and pimples and there simple cures and preventions.www.myskinsolution.com
Re: If Acne And Pimples: by oderinde151(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
The solution is really simple. All you have to do is to barber the hair. I mean cut the hair to the ground and do not allow it to grow an inch. Be cutting it every 3 days. The other thing is Damatol. It has menthol and it's really painful when applied to a wounded flesh. I used to have dandruff when i was small so I know. Do not allow the hair to grow because it serves as a habitat for the dandruff. Do not allow him to play with sand and please change the water he baths with please

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Climate Change, Safe And Clean Energy Etc. Any Suggestion? / Man Goes Blind, Paralysed After Taking Tb Drugs / Cure For Hiv Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.