Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. (4907 Views)

Do Married Men Go Home After Work? / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? / How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Iceman296: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
I Don't Really Post stories here on Nairaland but I think its Pertinent to share this. Though its a Bit scary but all the same it shows the Importance of Family

This is a true Life story my Grand Mum Told me just Yesterday, I wouldn't say I'm directly related to the Bearer But My Maternal Great Grand dad and his Grand father were siblings. So this Particular guy actually lived in Abuja with his Pregnant Girlfriend, Had some Business In Lagos to tend to, while on his way. He Died.

His Body was Transported home for proper Burial but his family didn't know he had a Pregnant Girlfriend Right in Abuja. He was Buried admist Cries and Wails, to his Family His chapter was Closed since He had no one to Carry his Name on.

His Pregnant Girlfriend Wondered where Her Boyfriend Had been Since it was Months he travelled without hearing from Him. One of those Painful Labour Days women experience, This Guy Reappeared To his Girlfriend in the form of a Normal Living being and assisted her to the Hospital, Paid the Hospital dues and She delivered a Bouncing baby Boy. They lived Happily in Abuja without any hassles or the Girlfriend knowing she was Living with a "Dead Man"

One this fateful Day, The Woman Broached to her Hubby someone Died in her own family and She'll like to attend to burial and Maybe they can visit the Guys People as well so the Family can see the Baby Boy. The guy accepted the Proposal and plans were made for the Journey.

The Burial was Successfully done in the Girl Home town and it was time to Go to the Guy's Village to Show the Family the boy. On getting close to his Family Home, He stopped the wife and gave her some Money for her transport as well as some money to give His Mother. Excused himself saying he was going to use the toilet and Never came back. The stranded Girlfriend stood for Hours and Started asking for the Boys Family since she knew his family name. After series of Inquiries, she got his house and was shocked when they told her her Boyfriend Whom was just with her was actually dead and Buried months ago. She argued and said He just brought her there, She wouldn't have come over to his Family House without his assistance. People doubted her saying she was insane but she stood her ground and Showed them the Money He even gave her to give his Mother"

I asked My Grandma series of questions after I heard this strange but true story, What I actually deduced was that the guy didn't just want his lineage to End that way, Maybe that's why he Reappeared to his Girlfriend and Led her home because without that, They wouldn't have ever Known He had a Child to bear his Name. Him going to the Toilet when they got close to his House was going back to his grave, His work was done and now he can Finally Rest in Peace which I Believe He is.

Family Is Truly Everything

1 Share

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by sgtmark(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Good script for Nollywood
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Godmystrength: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
I have watched this movie before in Yoruba and English sef

3 Likes

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by SAMBARRY: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Let me give you a yoruba title for your b.s nollywood thrash

Ipadabo oko oloyun part one and two

4 Likes

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by jnrbayano(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ajambene!

Story perculiar to kpoff kpoff and kwilikwili sellers.
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by RoyalRoy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lollz.

Strange but could be true!!!!

I know a family like this and the dude actually drove his wife and 3 kids to his home town... Told them to go ahead and he wanted to see a childhood friend along the street.

The wife drove his car to the family house and was met by strange faces.

They showed her the grave of the dead dude. She fainted and was badly shaken. She died a week later on her hospital bed.

The kids are grown now, alive and well.

Strange things happen... It could be beyond our comprehension but definitely not impossible!!
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Lollz.

Strange but could be true!!!!

I know a family like this and the dude actually drove his wife and 3 kids to his home town... Told them to go ahead and he wanted to see a childhood friend along the street.

The wife drove his car to the family house and was met by strange faces.

They showed her the grave of the dead dude. She fainted and was badly shaken. She died a week later on her hospital bed.

The kids are grown now, alive and well.

Strange things happen... It could be beyond our comprehension but definitely not impossible!!
shocked shocked shocked RR hei. So you want me to believe this. Royal Rooooooooy
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by RoyalRoy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
cococandy:
shocked shocked shocked RR hei. So you want me to believe this. Royal Rooooooooy

Really its true!!

Stranger things happen.

Am sure you are among those who dont believe the "women who fly at night and land on church roofs during revival services!!!

Lollz.

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Really its true!!

Stranger things happen.

Am sure you are among those who dont believe the "women who fly at night and land on church roofs during revival services!!!

Lollz.

as in witches? Lmao. I'd have to see that with my eyes to believe
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
hehehehehe.
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Stranger than fiction.
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by RoyalRoy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
cococandy:
as in witches? Lmao. I'd have to see that with my eyes to believe

Hahahaha....the unafrican Cococandy.

Well I dont believe it much until this recent one. How did a mother of two get on top of a 25ft high church roof around 3a.m without a ladder or pole vault? Was she "sleep flying"?

Beats the imagination!!!
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by cococandy(f): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Hahahaha....the unafrican Cococandy.

Well I dont believe it much until this recent one. How did a mother of two get on top of a 25ft high church roof around 3a.m without a ladder or pole vault? Was she "sleep flying"?

Beats the imagination!!!
RR did you see the woman with your two naykedd eyez?

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Okudaya...

These things happen on a daily basis. Early last year, we were registering students for a new term when we were jolted by a ruckus near the admin block. The parent of one of the students had fainted and she was being revived. What happened? A colleague of mine, I will call her Mrs A, took ill during the yuletide period and died a few days to Christmas. Mrs A was well loved by staff, students and parents alike, so when we got the news it was quite shocking and devastating for everybody. Mrs A, being a muslim, was buried before resumption of the new term, so what we the staff members came to meet was a notice of her obituary on the school walls. It was this notice that the parent who fainted saw, while her child the student wept beside her.

When the lady was revived, what she told us chilled everyone to their bone marrows and had the catholics in our midst making the sign of the cross.

On the 30th of December, she was driving her daughter, our student, home from a function when she saw Mrs A walking on the side of the road, dressed in white and cream Iro and buba and gele. She stopped her vehicle, exchanged pleasantries with Mrs A and offered her a lift. Mrs A had smiled and declined, insisting that she was almost at her destination. When the parent was about to drive off, Mrs A admonished the woman's daughter to always be focused in life and wished her well in all her endeavours. The parent thanked her, wished her a happy new year in advance and drove off.

At this point in the narration,the student chipped in that after her mother drove off, she had looked back and noticed that Mrs A stood on the road and kept on waving at them until they were out of her line of sight.

When school resumed, the parent saw Mrs A's obituary notice at the entrance of the admin block. Shocked, she moved closer to read the notice and was further horrified when she saw the date of death. The day of death was a few days to christmas. It was at this point that the poor woman fainted.

Goose pimples popped out all over my body.

I've been hearing tales like the OP for a very long time. This world is a mystery and the things we cannot see are much more than the things we can.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by cococandy(f): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ishilove:
Okudaya...

These things happen on a daily basis. Early last year, we were registering students for a new term when we were jolted by a ruckus near the admin block. The parent of one of the students had fainted and she was being revived. What happened? A colleague of mine, I will call her Mrs A, took ill during the yuletide period and died a few days to Christmas. Mrs A was well loved by staff, students and parents alike, so when we got the news it was quite shocking and devastating for everybody. Mrs A, being a muslim, was buried before resumption of the new term, so what we the staff members came to meet was a notice of her obituary on the school walls. It was this notice that the parent who fainted saw, while her child the student wept beside her.

When the lady was revived, what she told us chilled everyone to their bone marrows and had the catholics in our midst making the sign of the cross.

On the 30th of December, she was driving her daughter, our student, home from a function when she saw Mrs A walking on the side of the road, dressed in white and cream Iro and buba and gele. She stopped her vehicle, exchanged pleasantries with Mrs A and offered her a lift. Mrs A had smiled and declined, insisting that she was almost at her destination. When the parent was about to drive off, Mrs A admonished the woman's daughter to always be focused in life and wished her well in all her endeavours. The parent thanked her, wished her a happy new year in advance and drove off.

At this point in the narration,the student chipped in that after her mother drove off, she had looked back and noticed that Mrs A stood on the road and kept on waving at them until they were out of her line of sight.

When school resumed, the parent saw Mrs A's obituary notice at the entrance of the admin block. Shocked, she moved closer to read the notice and was further horrified when she saw the date of death. The day of death was a few days to christmas. It was at this point that the poor woman fainted.

I've been hearing tales like the OP for a very long time. This world is a mystery and the things we cannot see are much more than the things we can.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Iceman296: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
cococandy:
Tales by moonlight

I wouldn't believe myself if I was told this buh it actually happened. Last week precisely

My grandmother doubted it until she went Physically and Confirmed her self.

Things Like this Happens. I'm telling you the Gospel Truth.
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Iceman296: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ishilove:
Okudaya...

Thanks Ishilove. Happy you've heard of such Story.

Those who doesn't believe me wouldn't unless they experience it First Hand.
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by cococandy(f): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Iceman296:

I wouldn't believe myself if I was told this buh it actually happened. Last week precisely

My grandmother doubted it until she went Physically and Confirmed her self.

Things Like this Happens. I'm telling you the Gospel Truth.
so your grandma saw the dead person? Forgive my plenty questions
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Iceman296: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Iceman296: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
cococandy:
so your grandma saw the dead person? Forgive my plenty questions

No. She Saw the Girlfriend who returned Home. No one saw the guy expect Her

If you really have Doubt, Your Argument should be How his Girlfriend got to know his family house without his Assistance.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Cashio(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2014
though it sounds strange, but i thinj it is true. dead people do appear to their loved ones but they can never allow to be seen by those who knows they are dead.
most people u see in the market are even spirits.
i have heard stories of spirits leading their loved ones back home.
once there was a man who warned his family never to allow his son see his corpse shortly before he died. when his son disobediently went to the mortuary to see him, he was immediately paralysed.
i am a first hand witness to this second story. one day an okada man who lived close to our shop unknowingly carried a spirit. before they could reach she told him she was going, he looked back and she was nowhere to be found.
out of fear, he sped back home and on reaching home, he collapsed.
to cut the story short, he never recovered despite medical treatments cos he kept complaining of seeing the lady wenever he tried to sleep. not until a herbalist came and disentagled him from the bond with the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Ishilove: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2014
cococandy:
shocked shocked
I'm a living witness.
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Ishilove: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Cashio:
though it sounds strange, but i thinj it is true. dead people do appear to their loved ones but they can never allow to be seen by those who knows they are dead.
Very true
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by DesChyko: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Believe it or not, that story up there is true.
It happened in Arondizuogu village. The family's name is Ononikpoakunauba's family.
Forget pictures, spend transport money and go see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Hmn............
I heard when in school, that if u wanna see any of ur dead relative,there is a village u will go to in enugu state. No shouting and screaming if u see them o.

Enugu people,is that true?
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Ishilove: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2014
DesChyko:
Believe it or not, that story up there is true.
It happened in Arondizuogu village. The family's name is Ononikpoakunauba's family.
Forget pictures, spend transport money and go see for yourself.
I wonder if the children of such a union will be normal.
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by EfemenaXY: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2014
moca:
Hmn............
I heard when in school, that if u wanna see any of ur dead relative,there is a village u will go to in enugu state. No shouting and screaming if u see them o.

Enugu people,is that true?

Sounds demonic.
Ishilove:

Fake story jor.

Speaking of which, haven't seen any of your works of late. Given up on writing? Or just procrastinating?
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Ishilove: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Sounds demonic.

Fake story jor.

Speaking of which, haven't seen any of your works of late. Given up on writing? Or just procrastinating?
Haaa, Efe, these stories are real o. One happened In my neighbourhood last saturday. The wife of a distant kinsman on my father's side was coming back from Auchi with friends when they had an accident and died. Horrible accident. Lots of casualties and survivors with mangled limbs that will never be the same. It was even on the news.

Anyway, it happened around past 7am in the morning. At exactly the same time, a friend of hers in our neighbourhood was on her way to open her shop when she saw this lady walking hurriedly to only God knows where. Her friend stopped and greeted her "Nne so and so, goodmorning. Where are you rushing off to this morning?" The lady paused, looked at her once, ignored her and kept moving at the same pace.

Her friend was puzzled and was wondering if they had a quarrel. Later, when the news came to her that the lady was dead, she laughed it off. It was when she went to her house and saw the crowd of mourners that she realised she had seen a ghost that morning. sad

Anyhu, as for my writing...I'm kinda in a state where I can't write for now.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by DesChyko: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Yes they are. Although they have big coconut-shaped heads.
Re: Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Sounds demonic.

Fake story jor.

Efe,I don't know for them o
I believe that whatever u don't believe in don't cross ur path.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If He Is Your Husband, What Will You Do? ★★pics★★ / . / He's 27years Old, An Only Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.