Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Building A Private Airport In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Building A Private Airport In Anambra State (529 Views)

Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A Private Airport In Anambra State by okeke00(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
the problems of nigeria atimes are from the wealthy nigerians.
Take Anambra state for example. A state that has the biggest market in west africa, a state with p population of over 9 million with many major cities. I learnt that the wealthy business men who may be do engage in transportation business there have sworn to make sure that the state will never own an airport.
It seems their corruption have won the state government. I think its right time we get to own a private airport

(1) (Reply)

Is Ayo Fayose The Original Founder Of Stomach Infastructure? / I Would Vote For Buhari / PDP Or APC? What Does It Matter? Nigeria Is More Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.