Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

PDP Or APC? What Does It Matter? Nigeria Is More Important. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Or APC? What Does It Matter? Nigeria Is More Important. (523 Views)

Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? / Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Or APC? What Does It Matter? Nigeria Is More Important. by mrnigeria(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
I come waving a white flag... I come in peace, I respect the vitriolic abilities of the e-warriors. 2015 is coming, and we are all contributing our parts toward the elections. Some of the little actions, posts and tweets go a long way in improving the public image of our favorites for the seat of Presidency. But, are we doing the right thing? I will never trade my opinion, my free will, my choice and my vote for money. If you are here, doing such, campaigning for pay, attacking people online because you are paid to do so, I pity you. You have sold your soul. And you have no right to complain when the harvest comes.
What does it matter, what part of the country a person comes from? What does it matter the name of the party? What basis does sentiment hold? Why will we allow cultural differences, selfishness and greed to hold us back? Isn't our country worth fighting for?
We have a future, my friends and we decide our own future. If you sell it by campaigning lies now, you will pay dearly for it, sooner than you think. Bob Marley sang,"In this great future, you can't forget your past". Some of us forget very quickly when we are handed money. Cheap!
Vote. Vote with rationality. Vote with a clear head. Vote and decide the future of your kids. Vote and contribute to the future of your country.
Note: E- warriors, please don't attack me. Don't attack me, have some self respect, some shame, for selling the truth, and selling it cheap.

(1) (Reply)

All Is Not Well With Nigerin' Catholic Bishops Say As They Meet With The Preside / I (still) Have Hope In Nigerian Youth – Jonathan / Islamic Terrorists Slaughter 28 Non-muslims In Kenya As Usual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.