Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Please Help Me, My Fish Farm Is In Need Of A Re-cycling Water System. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help Me, My Fish Farm Is In Need Of A Re-cycling Water System. (818 Views)

Starting Up My Fish Farm. / Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning / How To Start Your Own Fish Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Fish Farm Is In Need Of A Re-cycling Water System. by oghenedorosteve: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Can someone plz tell me where nd how much it will cost me to install a re-cycling water system machine in my farm?
Re: Please Help Me, My Fish Farm Is In Need Of A Re-cycling Water System. by Aquarich008(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
The truth of the matter is that you cannot do RAS yourself even if I tell you where you can get its accessories. Then, there are some problems that are best solved by the experts and I think you may not need RAS because of its disadvantages over our local systems of productions. RAS can only be used sustainably in an environment with constant electricity and considering the current profit mirging in aquaculture business, it wouldnt be wise to add high cost of energy. So, my expert advice for you is to consider another system of production or if it is that you having problem with the one you are using now, you can invite expert to get it solved for you. Also don't forget that RAS is usually used where there is no much land and water because of its high carrying capacity so why wasting a lot of money on it when you have more than enough resources. You may want to reach me......... I am Ojesanmi Abiodun, an Aquaculture consultant at OAS Aquarich Fisheries and Consultancy Firm. Our demonstration farm is at Opposite State Hospital cottage Ede, Osun State. And you can like our page: oas aquarich fisheries and consultancy firm
Re: Please Help Me, My Fish Farm Is In Need Of A Re-cycling Water System. by sokab: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2014
Truely,RAS is a very efficient system of Aquqculture most importanly in fish breeding. But your question cant be answered without knowing your location and the capacity of Recirculatory system you intend. You can call or link me me up on whatsapp with 07038869272. Solaja Korede, my farm is located in Ibadan.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers For Sale In Abuja==n900 / Oil Palm Nursery Plants For Sale In Ondo Town, Ondo State. / Akkuama (picralima Nitida) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.