Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Which Of This Two Jersey Number 7/10 Is The Best For Football Scholar To Wear? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of This Two Jersey Number 7/10 Is The Best For Football Scholar To Wear? (1224 Views)

Manchester United Jersey Number 7 Always Worn By Legends.(photo) / Pope Francis Gets Jersey Number 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Two Jersey Number 7/10 Is The Best For Football Scholar To Wear? by Rounakid(m): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
I Have Been Trying To Get An Accurate Answer For This Question But Each Time I Tried To Judge, I Always Judge With Sentiment, Looking At The Most Outsanding Football Genius We Have Now,Being Cristiano Ronaldo Of Portugal And His Rival Lionel Messi Of Argetine... We can See That These Players Wore This Two Numbers We Are Talking About, As a Die-Hard Ronaldo Fan I have Used This Effect And Have A Loving Passion For No.7 Jersey... But I Know Am Not Judging From The Right Point Of View, I know That Am Judging With Sentiment Because That He Bears The Number And also porlpulary Known As Cr7... Also, Looking At Other Top Clubs In The World, You Will See That It Is Only Importance Player In The Team That Wore The Number, E.g:
Wayne Rooney : (mufc) 10
Eden Hazard : (cfc) 10
Angel Di Maria : (mufc) 7
Arjen Robben : (munich) 10
e.t.c.
So Palz, I would Love To See Your Own Point Of View In This Puzzle.

Please do not be like meooooh! cheesy plz judge without sentiment... Tnx.

Re: Which Of This Two Jersey Number 7/10 Is The Best For Football Scholar To Wear? by Rounakid(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Please do not only view and leave... U gat to drop comment jawe...! Is all about sharing opinion...

***brings my pistol and hid behind the thread entrance door, jux waitin for who go form ghost mode... Alas!...***
Re: Which Of This Two Jersey Number 7/10 Is The Best For Football Scholar To Wear? by Yustash001(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2014
it's both....players like zidane,ronaldo,figo,messi.....great players wear both jersey...
Re: Which Of This Two Jersey Number 7/10 Is The Best For Football Scholar To Wear? by Rounakid(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yustash001:
it's both....players like zidane,ronaldo,figo,messi.....great players wear both jersey...

i agree with u, is part of the truth but i want single answer...
Re: Which Of This Two Jersey Number 7/10 Is The Best For Football Scholar To Wear? by Greatihex(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
No. 10, the most important nd most valued.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Nba All-star Weekend 2015 / Post Your Super Eagles Team List Here / Why John Obi Mikel Should Hand In A Transfer Request At Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.