Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! (2583 Views)

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by AfrknKngs(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2008
Now I'm sure most of y'all didn't know that Beyonce did not write that song! It was written by this Canadian Chick, Lisa Lavie! And beyonce paid her to actually get the rights to sing the song! Y'all should check her out! She also wrote the track "Take a Bow" by Rhianna!

If I were a Boy by Lisa LAVIE

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzQQ3Z_CNvc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Take a Bow

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K55bdIcQls&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

and Jiggle it by African KingsĀ  grin grin grin

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9IrN0L7XU&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Lol. . .
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by osasp(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2008
nah man
the song 'take a bow' was written by neyo
source

and 'if i were a boy' was written by Toby Gad and BC Jean
source

check before posting chiaman unless u just want make we hear ur song
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by tosinadeda: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2008
no mind the shitty promoter!!!!!
get ur freaking facts right before posting shit on nairaland
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by AfrknKngs(m): 1:46am On Nov 23, 2008
Nah ma man. . . LMAO!!! grin grin grin Na promotion jare. . .

and tosin shud eat a dikk! U this lil bitchassnigga! Infact, U've started again, and when I finish u, them go deh show pity for your lame ugly ass! Hoe ass nucca!

tosinadeda:

no mind the shitty promoter!!!!!
get ur freaking facts right before posting shit on nairaland

Oh and ur mamz give good head! u son of a bitch!
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by osasp(m): 4:04am On Nov 23, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Nah ma man. . . LMAO!!! grin grin grin Na promotion jare. . .
thot as much
d beat is cool
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by AfrknKngs(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2008
Bros God bless u 1000x jare!! grin grin
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by tosinadeda: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2008
i really wonder wut u know about music grin
if u can post that shit u just did
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by AfrknKngs(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2008
Lol, but still, u cant deny that it got peeps attention tho, and I bet u they checked africankings out at the same time grin grin grin

So it all works fine!
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by tosinadeda: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Lol, but still, u can't deny that it got peeps attention tho, and I bet u they checked africankings out at the same time grin grin grin

So it all works fine!

we both know thats how u came into nairaland
bugging any saucekid thread with aks, pretending to be a fan of mode9
but naaaaah all u re after is promoting aks!!!!!
doubt if u even sabi mode9 songe reach me grin
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by AfrknKngs(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2008
tosinadeda:

we both know thats how u came into nairaland
bugging any saucekid thread with aks, pretending to be a fan of mode9
but naaaaah all u re after is promoting aks!!!!!
doubt if u even sabi mode9 songe reach me grin

Ooooh. . . U this boy and Saucekid! Wetin concern Saucekid and this post! what does da gay gotta do with what we talkin about? Shebi u wan use style promote Saucekid too. . . abeg! If u wan promote Saucekid, promote am but dont tryta be slick with it! and as for Mode9, I doubt that u sabi pass me! unless u've been frontin and being a bitch acting like u dont like Mode9 whereas u've been his number 1 fan! grin grin no1 bugged Sauce kid's thread with AKS! y'all started da dissin n shit! and TRIED to talk down on AKS so I had to shut it down by exposing ur nigga! Plain n simple! IF YOU KNOW u aint what u really claim 2 be, aint it wise to juss sit bakk, do ur thang and shut da fukk up? Naaah. . . y'all nuccas wanna raid Nairaland and decive err1 with bullshit! Unfortunately for you and your crew, I stepped in da game and made it my goal to shut u and skingo (aka Saucebrat) DOWN!
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by tosinadeda: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Ooooh. . . U this boy and Saucekid! Wetin concern Saucekid and this post! what does da gay gotta do with what we talkin about? Shebi u wan use style promote Saucekid too. . . abeg! If u wan promote Saucekid, promote am but don't tryta be slick with it! and as for Mode9, I doubt that u sabi pass me! unless u've been frontin and being a bitch acting like u don't like Mode9 whereas u've been his number 1 fan! grin grin no1 bugged Sauce kid's thread with AKS! y'all started da dissin n shit! and TRIED to talk down on AKS so I had to shut it down by exposing ur nigga! Plain n simple! IF YOU KNOW u aint what u really claim 2 be, aint it wise to juss sit bakk, do ur thang and shut da fukk up? Naaah. . . y'all nuccas want to raid Nairaland and decive err1 with bullshit! Unfortunately for you and your crew, I stepped in da game and made it my goal to shut u and skingo (aka Saucebrat) DOWN!

slimey shameless liar!!!!!!
bloody freaking liar thats what u re??
i remember the first post i did on aks was that u should open a diff thread for them if they were good!!!
instead of posting links anywhere u see mode and sauce!!!!!!
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by AfrknKngs(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2008
tosinadeda:

slimey shameless liar!!!!!!
bloody freaking liar thats what u re??
i remember the first post i did on aks was that u should open a diff thread for them if they were good!!!
instead of posting links anywhere u see mode and sauce!!!!!!

Wow. . . here we go again! I've seen ur strategy! u call peeps a liar and deny shit u started or claimed, juss to make urself look innocent! U're a fool fuh real! I won't follow u, so if u feel like denying that u and skingo didnt start da beef, then that's cool! As far as am concerned, you can eat a dikk ma nigga!
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by tosinadeda: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2008
lol
keep fooling yourself
Re: If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! by AfrknKngs(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2008
tosinadeda:

lol
keep fooling yourself

lol. . . u tried tho! usually kids will just let go and play football or sumtn! (must not have friends. . .) I pity u! If u like , keep arguiing with urself! Ur just a waste of another air needed in life!

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Translate This Song Into Yoruba & Igbo Deitrick Haddon He's Able / Emini Kabex Mad Freestyle / Sherlyne Anyango Tw3rks Nak3d N Entertains Men On Live Instagram For Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.