Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 (9391 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / The North Acted Out A Religious,ethnic Script By Voting Out Jonathan - Yakassai / Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by mekaboy(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2014
THE DANGERS OF VOTING OUT GEJ FOR APC 2015.

I am not a GEJ fan but I am a fan of Nigeria and what affects Nigeria affects me. This is the reason why I write to enlighten Nigerians on the dangers of voting out GEJ for an APC member in 2015.

Every day we read people saying Goodluck is incompetent and the worst president Nigeria has ever had. Blaming him for the rise in insecurity and insurgency. But we must not forget that GEJ is the most challenged president Nigeria ever had. Ruling a united Nigeria is difficult as it is, imagine ruling a nation where a part of it is against you and will do anything to see you fall.

I will liken GEJ as a driver who is driving passengers on a long distance. He knows how to drive but it is his first time on the route. Some others who have been driving this bus and are responsible for most of the accidents and damages on the bus over the years are angry that this new driver has the opportunity to drive once. What do they do? Instead of them to support the new driver and show him areas to be watchful and avoid port holes, they keep silent and wish he falls into the worst port holes on the roads.

When the driver falls into these port holes, they blame the driver and the hurting passengers also join those who have refused to give direction to the new driver to blame the driver.

If GEJ has managed to come this far with so much enemies, imagine what he would have achieved if all Nigerians supported his administration. If GEJ was not patriotic, he would have ignored the insecurity in the north and say they started it so they should deal with it. We see how governors and elders of the north, under whose nose this insurgency grew, calling on GEJ to solve the problem they started or resign.

REASONS WHY APC IS NOT A REPLACEMENT.
Same PDP members join APC and claim that they are the change, even amechi claims he did not join PDP in rigging Elections, Tambuwal Claims it is time to chase the PDP devils out. The same PDP members leave for APC and automatically become the change Nigeria is hoping for.

The greatest form of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Voting in APC is voting in a combination of PDP members who want to remain in power beyond 2015, and a group of self-centered, power hungry politicians who feel they are no longer relevant because they are not in the ruling party. Combining these 2 caliber of people will equal to an explosion that will be far worse than PDP.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM APC.

We say GEJ is slow and has not achieved much. We all know that Nigeria should be far ahead of where we are today. But will APC move us forward or backwards?

Insecurity: Buhari and Atiku and other northern aspirants claim that they can put an end to the insurgency in the north if elected president. This means that until Nigeria elects them president, they will not attempt to put an end to it.in other words, this insurgency will be a price Nigeria will have to pay for not electing them president.

How do they intend to solve this problem? As soon as they take over power, they will appoint a Minsiter for BOKOHARAM or ISLAMIC affairs. They will say since there is a minister for Niger delta under GEJ, its their turn to have a Minister for BOKOHARAM Affairs. Now BOKOHARAM is an Islamic extremist group that believes in the full implementation the sharia law in the northern part of Nigeria. So the northern APC president will now permit these extremist to practice full sharia in the desired northern states.

I am sure some of u reading this will say if that will bring peace, so be it. But we forget that its not everyone that lives in the north that is a muslim. So will this peace deal will mean sacrificing the freedom of Christians in the north to end insurgency. That way it is still a Win Win situation. Boko haram has eventually taken over the northern states but by the support of the government. If you people are in doubt, let the APC field a Christian from the north and see the kind of outrage that will come from the north.

Economy: our economy has been hit hard by the global fall in oil prices and we all as a nation really have to work closely with the finance minister/ministry to overcome this trying time, if not this season could bring our economy to its knees if it lasts longer. At the rate things are going any mistake will be very costly for our economy, any distraction will have grave consequences for our economy.

We all know the type of bitter politics the APC plays. Any politician that will watch the citizens of the country he or she intends to rule suffer and die, just to make mockery of the person in power is bitter. Those Northern APC candidates that claim will put an end to Boko Haram when they take over , have never had any close door meeting with the northern elders to proffer a solution to this problem. They sit back in the comfort of their homes and watch Nigerians die while they wait to become president. Have you heard that Buhari or Atiku had a meeting with the president to discuss the insecurity challenges of the nation? Now as soon as APC takes over, they will first sack everyone appointed by GEJ and shuffling and re-shuffling positions among themselves. By the time they are done, Nigerian economy might have hit the rock and collapsed. They will be blinded by rewarding themselves with positions that they forget the challenge facing the economy.

They will want to destroy every seed that GEJ has planted, just to make sure he takes no glory. GEJ has planted some seeds, in a few years from now; some might have grown to its full maturity, while we will see the leaves of some springing up. APC with its hatred will first uproot everything planted by GEJ to give him a bad name. By doing this they will move Nigeria 8yrs backwards from where we are today.
GEJ has planted seeds which if allowed to grow will move Nigeria abit further. In another 4 years Nigerians will see the benefits of these seeds. By then the APC if given the opportunity cannot cut down the trees because it has grown and all Nigerians can see. If another person has to take over from GEJ it should be someone who can water the seeds he has planted and watch it grow for Nigerians for enjoy the fruit. APC is bitter, greedy and selfish. They put their political desires before they welfare of Nigerians.

They cannot water the seeds GEJ have planted, rather they will want to uproot before Nigerians see the leaves and praise GEJ. Instead a bitter APC will take over power and uproot the seeds planted by GEJ and take Nigeria back, Let us allow GEJ to water and watch over the seeds he has planted till it grows enough for Nigerians to taste the fruit. Our economy is already suffering the effects of the falling oil prices, how much more a Greedy, Selfish, Power hungry and bitter politicians taking over power and rewarding themselves with un explainable contracts to recover for the money spent in campaigns.

If we truly want change in Nigeria, let’s vote those who have nothing to do with either PDP or APC.I have not benefited directly from GEJ in anyway, but I am afraid of the effect of having bitter politicians take over the affairs of this nation at the critical time in our economy. We can’t afford to gamble as a nation now. Those currently ruling are already facing challenges, making mistakes and learning from it. Bringing in a new set to start making mistakes, shuffling and reshuffling cabinets while our Economy is heading for the rocks is scary.

I AM NOT SAYING GEJ IS THE BEST, BUT APC IS NOT AN OPTION .

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by izu777: 12:46am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by fitzmayowa: 1:13am On Nov 08, 2014
Though there are some loopholes in your post, but to a large extent you made some good sense...

I see them coming for you, brace up for the bashing coming ahead our various e warrior/s are on their way here...be prepared

8 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by mekaboy(m): 1:17am On Nov 08, 2014
fitzmayowa:
Though there are some loopholes in your post, but to a large extent you made some good sense...

I see them coming for you, brace up for the bashing coming ahead our various e warrior/s are on their way here...be prepared

lol, this is not about PDP or APC, this is about the future of our great Nation Nigeria .

5 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 08, 2014
Thrash

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by pendy79: 1:29am On Nov 08, 2014
You see as people avoid your post cos it is flagged as a post of someone with a deranged, senile, illinformed and crazy rant of someone who doesn't know what he is doing or saying.

You better go collect your drugs before they close the ward in yabaleft. You're not a fan of GEJ yet you've written epistles why he must remain even when you acknowledged say he's a failure.

Dem borrow your brain returned wara put there ni?

You better delete this rubbish before I E-slap you now. Who buy phone give you self ?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by supernigga(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2014
Yo u can't enlighten Nigerians wif dis text book writeup we don't lyk to read tongue
Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Luggi007(m): 1:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Nothing you will say that will make me vote GEJ again in the coming election (i didnt vote for him the first time mind you), even if you say he is the best presido in the whole world. He must go back to otuoke next year. We need a change.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by eagleae7(m): 1:55am On Nov 08, 2014
You made sense
That's an advice 4 those that can read and understand
APC isn't a better option to replace PDP "na the same people"
GEJ a dynamic, unpredictable & reasonable president is doing well 4 d nation even when there is no constructive criticism from the opposition

Still no better replacement for GEJ not even GMB he doesn't measure 20% to GEJ

9 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by eagleae7(m): 1:58am On Nov 08, 2014
Luggi007:
Nothing you will say that will make me vote GEJ again in the coming election (i didnt vote for him the first time mind you), even if you say he is the best presido in the whole world. He must go back to otuoke next year. We need a change.

Change from who/what exactly

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by moneybag100: 1:59am On Nov 08, 2014
You abi?

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by eagleae7(m): 2:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Nigerians need to change their mentality from outright criticism without constructive proposition.

5 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Rexnegro(m): 2:07am On Nov 08, 2014
I don hear u Mr op, sebi u don talk ursef...but u failed to remember that nigerians are wiser now,they know who they want to vote come Feb 14,2015 be it gej or any apc candidates....PDP in FG since 1999 what have they done since then,so they ve to wait for gej before u here n pdp as a party can say at least gej is trying...? Me like the competition anyway btw pdp vs apc o, cos before now pdp has monopolized nigeria political arena with big fishes(no need for name calling cos I believe u no them) who can swim n bully other small fishes to rig elections before d emergence of Apc, now they ve a tougher political party as opponents u re now saying we should still vote for them ? ...so na now political drama go sweet....as for d boko issue me don't care where , or who , or his religious background is o, all I want is a man , a president who can right if possible all the wrongs or will take us(nigerians) back to our glory years when 1naira was bullying dollar...imagine that scenario how nigeria in almost all ramifications wud be if a naira is bigger than dollar... I dislike gej govt for 3tinz ..(1). Pension issues (my dad n his colleagues are seriously craving and begging for their own gratuity, their own right, their own sweat ,yet he read papers everyday,so he wants to tell us he doesn't know that federal pensioners aint paid so many months ? (2). keeping quiet for corruption issues without taking actions accordingly (it was reported that d corruption in gej govt was the heaviest since 1960 especially the subsidy issue among others...how much re u still buying kerosene ? Guess u can't ansa (3). For lying to nigerians...how u ask ? Ok fine was it not his govt that lied that There's 1.6millions jobs created by FG , yet immigration exams proves otherwise..perhaps they didn't know it will turn out the way it did. Anyway ur write up here can't change people mind to either vote for gej or apc....best luck to whoever won sha cos me don't vote n I'll never !!!

13 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by eagleae7(m): 2:15am On Nov 08, 2014
Please pray 4 Nigeria and our Leaders
Pray 4 God to give us a saviour come 2015 "not dat person in ur mind"
A peace loving leader, one who cares about the nation not his/her pocket or cheap hypocritical praise, one who have the fear of the Almighty God.

Please this is serious Nigerians
lets join hands and not fight when u have an option to meaningfully contributed to the growth of this nation

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by eagleae7(m): 2:20am On Nov 08, 2014
Rexnegro:
I don hear u Mr op, sebi u don talk ursef...but u failed to remember that nigerians are wiser now,they know who they want to vote come Feb 14,2015 be it gej or any apc candidates....PDP in FG since 1999 what have they done since then,so they ve to wait for gej before u here n pdp as a party can say at least gej is trying...? Me like the competition anyway btw pdp vs apc o, cos before now pdp has monopolized nigeria political arena with big fishes(no need for name calling cos I believe u no them) who can swim n bully other small fishes to rig elections before d emergence of Apc, now they ve a tougher political party as opponents u re now saying we should still vote for them ? ...so na now political drama go sweet....as for d boko issue me don't care where , or who , or his religious background is o, all I want is a man , a president who can right if possible all the wrongs or will take us(nigerians) back to our glory years when 1naira was bullying dollar...imagine that scenario how nigeria in almost all ramifications wud be if a naira is bigger than dollar... I dislike gej govt for 3tinz ..(1). Pension issues (my dad n his colleagues are seriously craving and begging for their own gratuity, their own right, their own sweat ,yet he read papers everyday,so he wants to tell us he doesn't know that federal pensioners aint paid so many months ? (2). keeping quiet for corruption issues without taking actions accordingly (it was reported that d corruption in gej govt was the heaviest since 1960 especially the subsidy issue among others...how much re u still buying kerosene ? Guess u can't ansa (3). For lying to nigerians...how u ask ? Ok fine was it not his govt that lied that There's 1.6millions jobs created by FG , yet immigration exams proves otherwise..perhaps they didn't know it will turn out the way it did. Anyway ur write up here can't change people mind to either vote for gej or apc....best luck to whoever won sha cos me don't vote n I'll never !!!

and ur solution is? vote GEJ. am sorry but that's not an option

If only we can pray like we rant about this Govt I tell u there Will be no place for all this corrupt leaders

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by deebee13(f): 2:24am On Nov 08, 2014
Following
Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Rexnegro(m): 2:24am On Nov 08, 2014
eagleae7:

and ur solution is?

If only we can pray like we rant about this Govt I tell u there Will be no place for all this corrupt leaders
Pray u say ? Nigerians are tired of that for a govt/party who isn't ready to change o....pdp is nigeria problem...let's try anoda party/anoda man at the helm of affairs....pdp don try reach....!! Me don't like politics n I don't vote so whatever u like say it don't affect me an inch

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Luggi007(m): 2:44am On Nov 08, 2014
eagleae7:

A change of government sir. Even blind people sef they complained shocked
eagleae7:

A change of government sir. Even blind people sef they complained

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by nairalife2013(m): 3:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Luggi007:
everybody needs this change...but d present array of contestants will cause or inspire untold bitter infighting, hatred, lack of forgiveness, d worst of corruption and division and ultimate breakup, more than gej... itz gej till this array has passed away... and there is a new order. A reasonable gambler who doesnt know when the scene is not safe to count his money does so at his own risk... change is not safe now. Juxtapose yur options well o dis time. Majority of nigerians still know better o, as they knew better last time that u didnt vote him but chose to belong to d few dat makes only a little difference: serve as a number. Appraise and compare yur candidates well o dis time. Datz what I mean... cos, God hav mercy on us all, they are still d same!

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by spicy244(f): 4:04am On Nov 08, 2014
You can say its all about parties buh hell NO, its all about US. There are some people who av better ambition n plans for dis country buh in a country that is corrupt what do u expect. We choose to vote in those that wanted to be dia all in the name of money. I pray come 2015, Nigeria will not dorocrash patapata. Tho we nid a change but @ d same time, the leaders are not he right choice
Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 08, 2014
pendy79:
You see as people avoid your post cos it is flagged as a post of someone with a deranged, senile, illinformed and crazy rant of someone who doesn't know what he is doing or saying.

You better go collect your drugs before they close the ward in yabaleft. You're not a fan of GEJ yet you've written epistles why he must remain even when you acknowledged say he's a failure.

Dem borrow your brain returned wara put there ni?

You better delete this rubbish before I E-slap you now. Who buy phone give you self ?

typical opinion of A Pig Cshit sadist. this is why Nigerians feel that u (A Pig Cshit) are not a better option. SADIST PARTY

5 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by egift(m): 5:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Jonathan is a failure, the only card he is left with is to threaten Nigerians. God forbid. The Zoologist is going Home.

The next administration is more than capable to handle Jonathan, militants, Boko Haram and their Kidnapping partners. Other corrupt politicians who decides to continue funding violence and destruction in Nigeria will be fished out, evidence presented and the court will decide their fate.

Nigeria is bigger than any man or group of persons. Jonathan has failed, he is going home!

6 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Tokunbohkinibig: 5:40am On Nov 08, 2014
@Op, Its quite sad, upsetting, disturbing, shameful and heart-trending to see any sane person writing in support of this existing but dead government. Are you not in d country to see or experience how lives of your fellow humans are being ruined by this government ineptitude everyday? Honestly speaking, if you ask me, Jonathan represents nothing but a total failure. And trust me, Jonathan would have been asked by now to resign in any sane society devoid of people of your likes.

If this ongoing insurgency in the north is your excuse for this shameful and failed Jonathan government, then, all the past governments would not have achieved anything economically considering the level of insurgency from d same Jonathan clans during their different reigns in power.Historically, insurgency has always being in existence in this country but past governments were able to deal with it decisively........

5 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Dollabommie(m): 6:02am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by ichidodo: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Fantastic write-up....We will never let APigC take us to hell...

5 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2014
Rubbish post!

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by PassingShot(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2014
eagleae7:

Change from visionless, directionless, corruption-personified PDP to APC with better manifesto as seen in many of the states controlled by them.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Niwdog(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2014
This piece is educative. Op tanks for enlightning us, moderators na Fp sure pass o

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Djicemob: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2014
berem:
Rubbish post!
barcanista:
Thrash
As usual, they come in and throw insults. When they lack sensible rebuttal.

Instead of going this route why dont yall enlighten the OP on why we should vote APC.We are tired of yall critizing GEJ, tell us what we stand to gain if Buhari or APC is voted in.Atleast that'd help shapen the minds of gullible nigerians on here to vote wisely.

5 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by Djicemob: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2014
egift:
Jonathan is a failure, the only card he is left with is to threaten Nigerians. God forbid. The Zoologist is going Home.

The next administration is more than capable to handle Jonathan, militants, Boko Haram and their Kidnapping partners. Other corrupt politicians who decides to continue funding violence and destruction in Nigeria will be fished out, evidence presented and the court will decide their fate.

Nigeria is bigger than any man or group of persons. Jonathan has failed, he is going home!
The only card i see APC playing is the card on security and nothing else.Wait! Is peace the only thing APC are coming on board to offer nigerians? Why else would someone not feel that the APC are behind the current security issues and why it continues to linger and flourish.Lets assume there was no security threat in nigeria,does it mean the APC would be manifesto-less?

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by pentagonal: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2014
jargons!!!! tell us what he has done to better the live of Nigerians. Instead of all this brainless epistle of rabbling.
Re: Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 by patrickmuf(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2014
Some folks can't be objective for once even if their life depended on it...Haven seen the failure of the present administration, they'd rather come up with statement like 'Though GEJ ain't the best he's still the better option'
Truth is you'll never see them admitting to the deficiencies of the present administration without throwing heavy accusations at the end of the opposition...
Address the performance of this administration first if you're really objective... Then we can talk about alternatives...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Heart-breaking Photos From The Biafran War. (graphic pics) / Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA / N11.5bn School Chairs Contracts Smuggled Into NDDC Budget - IMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.