Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

If Your Children Said They Want To Be Programmers..? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If Your Children Said They Want To Be Programmers..? (640 Views)

What Ict Courses Or Areas Are Relevant In Nigeria. Somebody Said Java Me. Never (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Children Said They Want To Be Programmers..? by asalimpo(m): 1:21am On Nov 08, 2014
Knowg wat you know now wat wud u say?
They wanna emulate Daddy.
Would you give them a laptop and a blessing ? Or
Reach for the cane?

*not all programmers attain fame or wealth as touted by d media. Some are as indistinguishable as grass in a field. *

3 Likes

Re: If Your Children Said They Want To Be Programmers..? by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 08, 2014
and so what

if they are happy with it and love it. why should i then say no?
Re: If Your Children Said They Want To Be Programmers..? by philtrum(m): 2:08am On Nov 08, 2014
I'll definitely let them ......programming is fun ..its a way of life.. and I know there is money...its just that peeps Dont wise up
Re: If Your Children Said They Want To Be Programmers..? by africanaija: 2:50am On Nov 08, 2014
asalimpo:

Knowg wat you know now wat wud u say?
They wanna emulate Daddy.
Would you give them a laptop and a blessing ? Or
Reach for the cane?

*not all programmers attain fame or wealth as touted by d media. Some are as indistinguishable as grass in a field. *

I'll support them n give them laptop.
Re: If Your Children Said They Want To Be Programmers..? by davidsmith8900: 2:52am On Nov 08, 2014
Give them laptop but I wouldn't want them to miss the good childhood days.
Re: If Your Children Said They Want To Be Programmers..? by naijatechworld: 2:56am On Nov 08, 2014
Laptop. Give laptop.

(1) (Reply)

Calitone The Ultimate Online Music Sharing App / Gud Day To All Phone Engineer In The House / [HELP] Software Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.