Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,344 members, 7,954,399 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers. (9511 Views)

Are Mothers Better Parents Than Fathers?. / Reason Why Mothers Are Fonder Than Fathers / Reasons Newly Delivered Working Mothers Should Get Six Month Leave In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers. by coogar: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Stillfire:

Stern looks are not in our DNA. It is as a result of environmental influences. If we were dealing with oyibo men we would not be stern. But we are dealing with African men, Nigerian men. Bloody hell!

african men? nigerian men?
the salt of the earth. you should see how other african women yearn to be with nigerian men. south african women once organised a peaceful demonstration to complain against the discrimination of naija men in south africa.

even the caucasian females aren't left behind. they come at us like shyte attract flies. you don't know what you have. you should date caribbean men for a change & let's see if you would cope. nigerian men are the most perfect & this is why hundreds of researches put naija men as the top on the list of the most attractive male species on the planet.

For example, growing up in Nigeria I was a jolly, little, go lucky child until Naija men did not let me rest everywhere I turned. I had to develop my stern, angry face to keep them off before I bring home a bastard! cool cool cool cool You black men don't waste time to give your women little bastards to bring to the world. So I have to be extra extra careful. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

well - what can i say?
men have to constantly test their poaching skills. must a man wait until it's time to marry before practising his wooing skills? anyways, you won't understand.......

Of course you boys don't do chores, that is why the stern face will continue. Oyibo men do chores that's why their women are always smiling and easy to talk to.

oyibo men don't do chores too....
they mostly eat out, the homely ones have all sorts of gadgets & devices to help them. the economy & NEPA didn't hand naija men such luxury. compare like for like. grin
Re: Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers. by Stillfire: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
coogar:

african men? nigerian men?
the salt of the earth. you should see how other african women yearn to be with nigerian men. south african women once organised a peaceful demonstration to complain against the discrimination of naija men in south africa.

even the caucasian females aren't left behind. they come at us like shyte attract flies. you don't know what you have. you should date caribbean men for a change & let's see if you would cope. nigerian men are the most perfect & this is why hundreds of researches put naija men as the top on the list of the most attractive male species on the planet.

The same way Nigerian girls run after expatriates in Nigeria. grin I guess those expatriates will claim they are the salt of the earth and honey in the honeycomb. grin grin grin
Which yeye research? Besides I can never ever believe women chase Nigerian men. Nigerian men are ho,,rny 24/7. They are the hunters. I've lived it, I've seen it, I breathe it. grin

well - what can i say?
men have to constantly test their poaching skills. must a man wait until it's time to marry before practising his wooing skills? anyways, you won't understand.......

At innocent me's expense?

oyibo men don't do chores too....
they mostly eat out, the homely ones have all sorts of gadgets & devices to help them. the economy & NEPA didn't hand naija men such luxury. compare like for like. grin

Tell an african man to eat out, let's see if he won't start poking iya basira the food seller. grin Were you not here where some entitled men were against gadgets in the home to make life easy for the wife? I mean why won't the African woman have a permanent hardened stare on her face.

1 Like

Re: Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers. by tpia6: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Stillfire:

Were you not here where some entitled men were against gadgets in the home to make life easy for the wife?

which men were those?

the thread and allegations were from aisha2.

is she male?

I personally said pounded yam in mortar tastes better than poundo, does that make me an entitled man?

I pulled up threads where males posted pictures of them bathing babies and another thread where a man was saying he wants to buy a washing machine for his wife- you didn't notice I guess.
Re: Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers. by tpia6: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Stillfire:

Tell an african man to eat out, let's see if he won't start poking iya basira the food seller.

their mama's age mate?

how many cases have you seen?

and neither do I want to see cooked up stories after I post this, to whom it may concern.

I am referring to normal people here, not antichrists.
Re: Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers. by coogar: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Stillfire:

The same way Nigerian girls run after expatriates in Nigeria. grin I guess those expatriates will claim they are the salt of the earth and honey in the honeycomb. grin grin grin

it's mostly to do with foreign currency. dollar bills are more handsome than

Which yeye research? Besides I can never ever believe women chase Nigerian men. Nigerian men are ho,,rny 24/7. They are the hunters. I've lived it, I've seen it, I breathe it. grin

how did 2face end up having 3 babymoms? grin

At innocent me's expense?

no one is innocent.

Tell an african man to eat out, let's see if he won't start poking iya basira the food seller. grin Were you not here where some entitled men were against gadgets in the home to make life easy for the wife? I mean why won't the African woman have a permanent hardened stare on her face.

they were just pulling your legs......
Re: Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers. by MduZA: 2:25am On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=coogar post=27845270]

south african women once organised a peaceful demonstration to complain against the discrimination of naija men in south africa.

lol....that kind of demonstration can only exist in someone's mind,it never took place in SA and will never take place
Re: Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tips For Blending Into A New Culture When You Relocate. / My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. / Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.